Clearblue TTC Study

It should say peak for another day then high then low hun xxx

The witch has arrived will attempt to reset the machine.
Let the testing begin.

Bit pissed off cheese cake for dinner. Will worry about BMI for IVF later

Cheese cake for dinner sounds great :haha: let us know whether reset works :)

Yep that's what it's done cath thanks :) hopefully it'll stop asking me to test soon im running out lol! Has af come cath? Do we need to set a new cycle then send it back? Xxx

Managed to reset it, think you have a four day window, stared to look at the questionaire part1, think I need to re-read the instructions before I attempt to answer anymore :dohh:

Opted for Cinnamon Oat so simple instead, cheese cake in fridge will have a bit tonight, had really bad cramps last night and today, come home and discovered some fruit cider in the fridge, DH been good to me :happydance:

Think we have to reset it when AF appears and then send it back with the batteries in.

Yeah you have a 4 day window :)
I've nearly finished using mine now, af is due next week I'm quite gutted haha! Was getting used to using it :)

Aaw hope your cramps ease off, hate af :growlmad: Mm send some cheesecake to me when you start it please!! :haha:

Cheese cake was good. Had a crap weekend with cramp. DH was great bought me chocolate and cider ;-). Took yesterday off work first time in almost a year. Feel better for it. Did first test today, said it was a pregnancy test and I was not pregnant. When will it ask for me to test again? Thought it would give me a low or high. Confused.

Which ones did you use? Your supposed to use the ones in the white wrapper, the ones in the blue wrapper are for pregnancy tests & when you use one of those you need to take a wee sample to send back - sounds like you've used the wrong test..

I've stopped testing now :) jus waiting for af! Fxd x

Possibly, going to reread through things tonight, sounds like I did something wrong.... :wacko: but it was 5:30am and everything was in the bed room and hubby was asleep so not much I could do :nope:

Yeah you've definitely put the wrong test in lol, jus use a white one in tha morning :) x

Yeah you've definitely put the wrong test in lol, jus use a white one in tha morning :) x

Rremember seeing you need to use test with the same batch numbers on... not sure how I managed it, but brought out a handful of blue tests and put them in the bathroom, how did I manage to miss the white ones!!! have put white ones in bathroom for in the morning...

I work with clinical trial data, I should know better :dohh:, but there I am sure people will muckthings up in real life as well :haha:

Haha there's way more white ones than blue ones lol :) ahh well enjoy testing tomorrow! I'm gutted I'm not testing anymore! X

Used a white one this morning got a high. Will try with an opk later today. But only cd7 so think that's too early.

I have a work colleague that is using this trial and she even has highs at cd6 its perfectly normal thats whats making me think these machines are a dud? af came for me right on time but im glad as this cbfm did my head in tbh! Sending the machine back today woohoooooo!! xxx

I think I'm out this month too cath. Due Friday did a test today & it's neg.

Let me know how long it takes get your vouchers n that cath :)

Dw about it saying high mine was high from cd7 then I peaked at cd18 :/ xx

Thats not good giving a high for almost two weeks. Be knackered if I try and get hubby in bed every day. Opk was negative.

Sorry to hear that you think you are out this month.

yeah I think its pretty rubbish that it gives highs so early and expects you to DTD on those days! Amy I think i peaked on CD 18 aswell hun, be exhausted bding every bloody day leading up to that haha!! I was gonna go and buy a CBFM but im going to stick with my IC OPKs - cheaper!

Well I sent off everything yesterday so as soon as i hear ill let you know chick!

Good luck Nobump! xxx

Do you usually o on cd18? I really don't think I do! :/
I was thinking about getting cbfm too, might read reviews before I decide though :)

Did another test - bfn! I'm deffo out I've got af pains.

Good luck no bump :)

Xxx

No hun i normally ov on CD15 - 16 ( Looking back now I had my peak at 16) this cycle we are gonna dtd cd13,14,15,16 and maybe 17 - going to ring drs tomorrow aswell as i can now be referred to fertility!!

The old ones are really good hun but i would just begrudge paying £20 for tests a month but they are suppose to be good! Have a look on Ebay/Amazon hun! xxx

I think I o around cd15 too. Yeah I would look on eBay haha, I was thinking about getting it with my voucher but if I can get one on eBay then I can jus get myself something with the voucher.
Tbf I should start using cheapies they're easy enough to use aren't they xx

Yeah I would just get the vouchers to be honest hun, atleast you know for def you do ov an you know the days around about that you ov (between CD14-19) so I would just get them off Ebay (their like £3-£4) and just use them from CD10 - save so much money! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->