Clinique ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseKitten

Reaction score
Is there any way to make this one disappear? It was fine when it was part of the top of the page, but now I have to close it every single time I go to a new page. :wacko:

Edit: It's now at the bottom of the page as a pop-up type ad.

I know it is annoying, i close it like 5 times and I am only here a couple of minutes. Eventually it will go away, they all do :flower:

uggghhhh this add is driving me INSANE. every time i go to a new page it pops up on the bottom :wacko:

Could you provide me with a screen shot before I submit your feedback to the ad team?

Yes, this ad is annoying!! I also hate the Macy's add at the top that seems to constantly drop down even when I'm careful to avoid rolling my mouse over it. I never thought an ad would make me dislike a store so much.

I was just coming to post about this, too!

I don't usually mind the ads, but that particular one is awful! :brat:

This ad is driving me crazy! It wont stop popping up...

It hasn't stopped completely for me. It's not on every page, at least.

Mine is still there, and on EVERY single page (at the bottom)! I have to x it off of the page. It's so annoying. Can you please make it go away?

Thanks;)

JB

I hate it too. I might stop coming on until it goes away, haha, it's making it hard to read anything. :dohh:

My ad is still here, now it is coming from the top and bottom:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

This is what they're talking about.

I swear the to ad drops even when I haven't hovered over it.

Attachments

• clinique ad 2.jpg
    clinique ad 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Yep. These ads considerably detract from my experience on this board, and though I won't leave here, as I find it a wonderful place, and have made a great support group of friends, I WILL say that I will intentionally boycott anyone whose ads pop up over my whole screen every time I switch pages. At this point, at least Macy's and Clinique are out for good.

I think your advertisers definitely need to know that their tactics are seriously turning people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->