Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

kcoennen

Mommy to twin girls
Reaction score
Welcome Clomid Buddies! :hi:

This is our support group for ladies on Clomid, to discuss the ups and downs, and to be there for each other until we all get our :bfp:!

BabyBumpAhead - Dani, TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg:bfp::yellow::yellow:

Breezy81 - 31, 31 months of TTC, 6 rounds of Clomid :bfp: :yellow:

Chloe597 – Chloe, 31, TTC #1, 2 rounds of Clomid 100mg :bfp: 4/10/12 :yellow:

Clarkeyness - :bfp: :yellow:

dalismom - TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg :bfp: 2/18/12 :yellow:

ILuvRedskins – Chantel, 24, TTC #1, 4 rounds of Clomid 100 mg :bfp: 9/6/12:yellow:

ipenn44 - Amy, 29, IUI

kcoennen – Kellie, 28, TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg, :bfp: 12/23/11 :twingirls: Born 07/19/12 at 34 weeks

LemonTea - Jay, 27, TTC #1, 2 rounds Clomid 100 mg (incl. 1 round with IUI) :bfp: 3/27/12 :yellow:

Lisa92881 – Lisa, 30, TTC #1, 2 rounds of Clomid :bfp: 2/18/12 :yellow:

Mbhg1980 - 2 rounds of Clomid :bfp: 4/25/12 :yellow::yellow:

Mrs. 326 - :bfp: 3/18/12 :blue:

Mrsjennyg - Jennifer, 33, TTC #1, 2 rounds of 100mg Clomid, 1st w/ Progesterone

Pinkfoot - 3 rounds of Clomid :bfp::yellow::yellow:

Ready4Babe - 1 round of 50mg Clomid :bfp: 4/27/12 :blue:

Shell018 - :bfp: 4/28/12 :yellow::yellow:

Steelergirl55 – Nicole, 33, TTC #1, 3 rounds of Clomid

Stuckinoki - :bfp: 5/15/12 :yellow:

tobefruitful - Carly, 28, TTC #1, 2 rounds of Clomid 50mg

TTCBean - :bfp: 8/25/12 :yellow:

Uwa_amanda – Amanda, 29, TTC #1, 5 rounds of Clomid 100 mg

wantababy1 - Bev, TTC #1, 3 rounds of Clomid 50mg :bfp: 4/15/12 :yellow:

wookie130 - :bfp::yellow:

:dust::dust::dust:

I'll be a Clomid buddy with you! I started my 2nd round of 50mg Clomid today. It was supposed to be days 5-9 but it is going to be days 6-10 due to my doctors office not listening to me :dohh: Hopefully we will get :bfp: together this month!

Great! How did your first month of Clomid go? Any crazy side effects?

I see you're a Redskins fan... are you from the area?

My first month went okay. I had some cramping after I O'd but it wasn't too bad. I really felt like I had amped up PMS. My progestrone level was 6.5 at CD 21 which wasn't as high as they would have liked it but they still said that it was a good number.
I went of BCP in May and my dr told me to wait a couple of months to get the medicine out of my system. I had a normal cycle in June and July but come August AF never showed up. Seven weeks after my July cycle my dr finally started Provera (which I personally felt like my overies were being burned out of my body!) My dr wanted me to go ahead and try on our own but come September AF never showed again. They started the Provera again and finally started the Clomid on CD 3. This time I'm starting on CD 6 b/c my dr office would not listen to me. I knew AF should arrive over this past weekend and that their office would be closed. I had already had several :bfn: and wanted to have the Rx just in case. They told me to wait b/c I would still be in the range to start (3-5 cd). I called yesterday and they appologized profusely! Hopefully it will work this month!

Sorry for all the info, just thought I would let you know where I am and why I am on Clomid.

I love the Redskins :wohoo: and I live in southwest Virginia. We are about five and half hours away from Landover, MD. I really wanted to go see them play the Cowboys a couple of weeks ago but we didn't get to go!

I'm really praying that this is our month! Hopefully we will both get our :bfp:

I went off BCP in May also! My cycles have been pretty regular, starting at 26 days, to 27, then to 33 for 3 months. But, while using OPKs, they always turned up negative so that's when I called my dr to start testing. The test cam back that I wasn't ovulating (obviously), so that's when I was put on Clomid. I'm getting an HSG done on Friday. Have you had one yet? I'm wondering what it feels like. I'm also getting blood work on CD 16, 23, and 30.

We live just south of Richmond. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA so we're huge Steeler fans!

I haven't had an HSG done yet, in fact my dr has not even mentioned it. :wacko: Hopefully it won't hurt, I have heard other people say that it wasn't that bad but again I have no experience.

We have a lot of Steelers fans around here too! We really don't have any close teams to us so everyone around here are either Redskin, Panther, Eagles, Steeler, or Cowboy fans. We don't tend to see many other teams, maybe the occasional Packers fan.

Right now though, I'm trying my best to do what everyone is telling me to do, which is relax. I never thought I would hate a phrase so much! "Just relax!" So I'm doing my best to get ready for Christmas :xmas9: , finishing my shopping and decorating. My mom and I are making our chocolate covered cherries this week and my dh said he is taking me on a surprise date this Friday! I'm really trying not to worry about whether this is our month or not but boy I sure am praying that it is!

Yeah my dr ordered every test this month. She is even getting my dh tested to make sure nothing is going on with him. It's a lot in one month, but it will be nice to know by the end of December if there is anything really wrong, or if it's just taking a little time.

A surprise date! How fun!! That should help you to "relax"! lol Yea I hate the phrase "try to relax" too. It's so hard to relax and get your mind off it!

I hope this is our month. The days seem to pass so slowly! haha

At least your doctor is being very thorough. I have another dr appt with my gyn on Dec. 28. He said at that point if I wasn't pregnant he would start looking at other options. I'm praying that I will be using this appt. as my first visit! I know what you mean about the days passing by so slowly! I told my husband that I could not believe that it was December! I feel like the first half of the year went by so quick but once we started TTC I felt like time stopped!

yay!! Praying this is it for us all? is anyone starting tomorrow too?[/QUOTE]

I'm praying that we will all get our :bfp: this month! I started on 50 mg of Clomid on Monday. I take my last pill today! :D You will only be a couple of days behind us! Is this your first round of Clomid?

Hey ladies!

Kel - Welcome! I started clomid on Monday so today is also my last pill for this round. Is this your first round of clomid?

My test came back perfectly normal this morning. It hurt like heck. I have never experienced cramps like that. I actually had to lay down for a few minutes before leaving because the pain got me so hot and light-headed. I still have cramps coming and going, but not near as bad. I'm just glad everything is open and clear!!

What are your ladies first names? It would be easier to talk that way (at least to me lol) My name's Kellie!

Hey ladies!

Kel - Welcome! I started clomid on Monday so today is also my last pill for this round. Is this your first round of clomid?

My test came back perfectly normal this morning. It hurt like heck. I have never experienced cramps like that. I actually had to lay down for a few minutes before leaving because the pain got me so hot and light-headed. I still have cramps coming and going, but not near as bad. I'm just glad everything is open and clear!!

What are your ladies first names? It would be easier to talk that way (at least to me lol) My name's Kellie!

I'm so glad that your test came back okay:happydance: My name is Chantel!

Yes first round!! But I'm still bleeding from AF.. supposed to be like that?

My af was still going strong the first time I started taking clomid. This time around I started taking it later!

My AF only ever lasts for 3 - 4 days, so it was gone by the time I started clomid on cd5.

Chantel - Are you going to be using OPKs this month? If so, what day do you plan on starting them?

Kellie,
I'm starting my OPK tests today! I started on cd 9 last time but thought it would be better to wait a day since my clomid was started a day late. I got my positive OPK reading on cd 14 last time.

I'm starting my OPKs today also. I'm so scared I'll miss it!! lol Is it true you should test between 2 - 6pm? So many people say different things. My dr told me to begin testing on day 14 until it's positive, but I'm going to begin early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->