Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

I haven't heard when the best time to test is. I know that you should be testing at the same time each day. Last month was the first time I started testing so i'm hoping that it will be pretty accurate again!

So, tomorrow should be the big day...hopefully when I take my test this afternoon I will get my surge! I should if the clomid did not effect when I should be O'ing!

Did you ladies have a good weekend? My DH surprised me Friday night with a date to an area festival of lights! It was beautiful and sweet! He is really trying to take my mind off of TTC! We even went and played golf on Sunday after church!

Hope you ladies are having a great Monday!

Did you get your surge today?? I didn't. I only tested this afternoon, and nothing. Today was cd12 for me. My dr said to not start testing until the 14, so I'm hoping there is still a chance. I just have a feeling that I will never see that smiley face!

What a fun date night you guys had!!!! I'm so jealous. I'm a HS cheer coach, so at the moment my nights are filled with basketball games and practices. Some night I hope to go out on a date!!

How are things going with you Kel??

Me right? sorry haven't checked here for a bit.

I'm taking my last clomid pill tomorrow and then its the waiting game for O day!! lol I'm so excited!!!

Did you get your surge today?? I didn't. I only tested this afternoon, and nothing. Today was cd12 for me. My dr said to not start testing until the 14, so I'm hoping there is still a chance. I just have a feeling that I will never see that smiley face!

What a fun date night you guys had!!!! I'm so jealous. I'm a HS cheer coach, so at the moment my nights are filled with basketball games and practices. Some night I hope to go out on a date!!

I noticed your ticker. When are you due to test? what is your progesterone level now? Did clomid help you ovulate?

My progesterone level before clomid was 1.2. I have no clue what it is yet, I will get it tested next Friday. This Friday I get blood work done but I don't know what they're testing. It's day 16 tests. I began using OPKs yesterday and I'll use them until I get that positive. I pray it works!!

hi ladies i have read ur thread and appreciating it. i have been prescribed clomid and then asked to do follicle study. i want to know why doctors prescribe clomid, when they are not sure i m ovulating or not. below is my brief description plzz plzz help.
Trying to conceive from 4 months and now im stressed. I am 27, with regular and normal periods.?
i went to doctor and he did pelvis ultrasound (abdominal) that is fine also. i m having good BMI AND HEMOGLOBIN. my hubby's reports are all right (except semen volume 1.5 ml). only sometime he have erection problem.
now doctor have prescribed me clomid for 5 days and Follicle study on 3 Cycle day (though i havent gone for a clomid and study yet as my hubby will be out of town this month).
I need help, guidance and support. Plzz share everything you know.

Additional Details
i am already using fertility calendar and also noting down my tempratures. my bbt curve is normal. i just wanna know wether u took any tests or medication other than these.

doctor havent done any harmone test or trans vaginal ultra sound. i am actually having negative thoughts bcoz i feel i m not dignosed properly. i had one tiny cyst (which is nuthing to worry as doctor say). should i change doctor? can u tell me, in what fertility problem doctor give clomid? what r sideeffects? is low semen volume is cause of delay?
plzz share all u know, i just want to relax as my hubby is out of town on this cycle, so no luck this month.

Hey guys!

Got a question:
When you have gone on Clomid, do your OBs do an ultra sound to see how many follicles your ovaries have produced? Or do they just measure progesterone at a later point in cycle to see if you ovulated?
Reason why I ask:
I have just taken my first round of clomid on CD3-7 and went in to the Doc. yesterday (CD9) and she did an U/S. She saw 4 mature follicles (2 on each side). She told me to BD everyday until Sunday. I was just wondering what I could compare this to just as to see what the chances are. All the Doc. said in that regard was that I had a positive reaction to Clomid. I asked if they will detatch on their own... and she said they dont give a trigger shot to make you ovulate unless you do an IUI.

Any ideas??
Cant wait til Christmas so I can Test!!!

I didn't get my surge yet :( I'm hoping that I get it this afternoon but having taken the clomid a day late I'm afraid it will be later in the week :shrug: Hopefully you will get your surge today! Do you like your digital OPK? Right now I am only doing the ones where you have to look for two lines. I'm so worried that I might not O this time due to the clomid being off but I still have my FX'd that we will!

Being a HS cheer coach definately occupies a lot of time but I bet it is a lot of fun too! Maybe you and your DH will get to go out on a date soon or at least get a night or two once Christmas break comes around!

well i have lots of question and need help ..as doctor prescribed me with clomid and ask to do ultrasound (abdominal) on CD3 to see the growth of follicle. i havent been for ultrasound niether i took clomid.

i have question too. y doc gave me clomid when my cycles r regular and bbt is fine too. last month they did ultrasound to check my ovaries and found small cyst (but doc said nuthing to worry, as it will go on its own).

TTC from 4 months...
age 27

Hi ladies I am on my first month of clomid and I did not have much side affects just a couple days of headaches. I believe I di O this month but have to wait to get bw done saturday... Good luck to you ladies

hi ladies i have read ur thread and appreciating it. i have been prescribed clomid and then asked to do follicle study. i want to know why doctors prescribe clomid, when they are not sure i m ovulating or not. below is my brief description plzz plzz help.
Trying to conceive from 4 months and now im stressed. I am 27, with regular and normal periods.?
i went to doctor and he did pelvis ultrasound (abdominal) that is fine also. i m having good BMI AND HEMOGLOBIN. my hubby's reports are all right (except semen volume 1.5 ml). only sometime he have erection problem.
now doctor have prescribed me clomid for 5 days and Follicle study on 3 Cycle day (though i havent gone for a clomid and study yet as my hubby will be out of town this month).
I need help, guidance and support. Plzz share everything you know.

Additional Details
i am already using fertility calendar and also noting down my tempratures. my bbt curve is normal. i just wanna know wether u took any tests or medication other than these.

doctor havent done any harmone test or trans vaginal ultra sound. i am actually having negative thoughts bcoz i feel i m not dignosed properly. i had one tiny cyst (which is nuthing to worry as doctor say). should i change doctor? can u tell me, in what fertility problem doctor give clomid? what r sideeffects? is low semen volume is cause of delay?
plzz share all u know, i just want to relax as my hubby is out of town on this cycle, so no luck this month.

I have not had any tests done at all! My doctor had to start me on Provera twice because AF never showed up :( He realized that I was not ovulating on my own and said that the Clomid would give about an 80% better chance of ovulating! My doctor did do some labs on CD 21 during my first round of clomid and my progesterne level came back at 6.5. He said it was a good number and that I did ovulate. After looking on here I didn't seem to think it was that great of a number but I don't have the MD behind my name either!
I wish I could be of more help!

Baby Dust to you all!
:dust:

Hey guys!

Got a question:
When you have gone on Clomid, do your OBs do an ultra sound to see how many follicles your ovaries have produced? Or do they just measure progesterone at a later point in cycle to see if you ovulated?
Reason why I ask:
I have just taken my first round of clomid on CD3-7 and went in to the Doc. yesterday (CD9) and she did an U/S. She saw 4 mature follicles (2 on each side). She told me to BD everyday until Sunday. I was just wondering what I could compare this to just as to see what the chances are. All the Doc. said in that regard was that I had a positive reaction to Clomid. I asked if they will detatch on their own... and she said they dont give a trigger shot to make you ovulate unless you do an IUI.

Any ideas??
Cant wait til Christmas so I can Test!!!

It sounds like your doctor is being very thorough on wanting to do the u/s. As I told seeksugestions, the only thing my doctor has done is labs on CD 21 of my first round of clomid! I wish I could be of more help!
Baby Dust to you all!
:dust:

Hi Girls,
If you're still looking for a Clomid buddy, i'm a little late with the Clomid start compared to the rest of you, but I start today, 50mg on CD5. This will be my first time with Clomid. I also came off of BCP in May, after being on it for 10 solid years. My cycles were very erratic, and I had a lot of spotting with every cycle, although I was convinced I was ovulating based on BBT. Last month I had a 60 day cycle (pretty sure no O there), and had to bring on AF with some progesterone supplements. My doc did a full blood workup to see if i had PCOS, but everything came back ok, but my progesterone was a little on the lower side.

I'm going to take my Clomid at night, to try to hide some of the side effects. How were the side effects for you girls? Good luck with your OPK testing, and I hope December is the month for all of us to get our :bfp:

Hi Girls,
If you're still looking for a Clomid buddy, i'm a little late with the Clomid start compared to the rest of you, but I start today, 50mg on CD5. This will be my first time with Clomid. I also came off of BCP in May, after being on it for 10 solid years. My cycles were very erratic, and I had a lot of spotting with every cycle, although I was convinced I was ovulating based on BBT. Last month I had a 60 day cycle (pretty sure no O there), and had to bring on AF with some progesterone supplements. My doc did a full blood workup to see if i had PCOS, but everything came back ok, but my progesterone was a little on the lower side.

I'm going to take my Clomid at night, to try to hide some of the side effects. How were the side effects for you girls? Good luck with your OPK testing, and I hope December is the month for all of us to get our :bfp:

Welcome! :hi: I took my Clomid in the morning without any problems. I didn't have any side effects at all. The only difference I am having is I am having ovulation pain (YAY!!!) today. Good luck! I'm glad you joined us!

Guess what..... I GOT A SMILEY FACE TODAY!!!!! I thought I would never see that smiley face. I attached a picture below. I am so happy!! I have been having sharp pains on the left and right sides, so I'm guessing that is ovulation pain. Also, TMI, I have so much CM going on. Honestly, today I was like "woah what's going on" and had to run to the bathroom. Crazy! But so happy to finally be experiencing it.

Chantel did you get your surge yet?

Attachments

• IMAG0254.jpg
    IMAG0254.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
Guess what..... I GOT A SMILEY FACE TODAY!!!!! I thought I would never see that smiley face. I attached a picture below. I am so happy!! I have been having sharp pains on the left and right sides, so I'm guessing that is ovulation pain. Also, TMI, I have so much CM going on. Honestly, today I was like "woah what's going on" and had to run to the bathroom. Crazy! But so happy to finally be experiencing it.

Chantel did you get your surge yet?

I'm doing the exact dose and dates of clomid! according to my Ovacue I will be ovulating on saturday! CD 14. I thought that was interesting lol! also doing opks

Kellie, I haven't gotten my surge yet! I'm afraid that I might have missed it with the OPK's b/c I have not been able to test at the same time everyday! I think that I am or have O'd because I'm having a lot of pains and the CM is definately more than I am used to! DH and I have been BD every other day, so hopefully we caught the egg! :)

Welcome and baby dust to all of you who have joined us! FYI I have not had any side effects that I have noticed :) DH might say that I have been a little more moody than normal but who knows :)

Chantel, I'm with you on that CM. I am so not used to this! I am still having sharp pains today, so this is 2 days in a row I have had them. But I am SO happy to be having them. No complaints about being in pain!! lol

Kel, that's so funny we're on the same exact schedule! Chantel is about a day ahead of us, so maybe this will be our lucky month and we can all be bump buddies!!

Oh - and I'm sure you just missed your surge since you weren't able to test at the same time. But hopefully you caught it by bding! I'm scared I missed my big chance, because we BD'ed on Sunday, but then not again until yesterday (Wednesday) when I got the +OPK. Of course we'll do it again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->