Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

can ya'll describe your O pain? I think that's what I had today.... kind of like throbbing then release then again almost like contractions?

can ya'll describe your O pain? I think that's what I had today.... kind of like throbbing then release then again almost like contractions?

Mine really aren't throbbing. It's like a super sharp pain, I can actually pinpoint where it hurts. It was just on the right side, but now it's on the left side also. They're a couple inches below my belly button, to the right and left.

hmm.. Idk then.. It's on my right too but kind of going to the left i think too

My O pains feel like sharp pains too! For the most part they have been on the left side but they have come and gone on the right side too! Today I'm having more twinging pain near my cervix...at least I think that's what it is...it's so different from anything else that I have felt before!
Kellie,
Thanks for all of the encouragement about the OPK test! .

I'm just praying that we all have caught the egg this month and will be bump buddies :)
I hope you ladies have a fabulous Friday!!!!

My O pains feel like sharp pains too! For the most part they have been on the left side but they have come and gone on the right side too! Today I'm having more twinging pain near my cervix...at least I think that's what it is...it's so different from anything else that I have felt before!
Kellie,
Thanks for all of the encouragement about the OPK test! .

I'm just praying that we all have caught the egg this month and will be bump buddies :)
I hope you ladies have a fabulous Friday!!!!

Mine was something i never felt before too! and according to ovacue, I ovulated yesterday CD11 instead of saturday CD14!!

wow now I'm having the same twinges on my left side!! wtf..

Today is the 3rd day that I am having pains... I've never had pains for this long before. I got blood work done today to get estradiol levels checked. I have no clue what that is lol I know it's just all in my head, but I am soooo tired. Tired enough to feel like I was falling asleep while my students were finishing a paper today! lol I feel like I could sleep until 2 tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I will :sleep:

So what day do we all think we ovulated so we can keep track of DPO? I think I ovulated yesterday, since my OPK was + on Wednesday.

I know what you mean about being sooo tired... I've been lying in bed since 10 o'clock! I never got a dark OPK line but with all the twinges and pains I'm guessing I O'd yesterday too...we shall see! If I have a short 25 day cycle again AF should be due around the 18th. I'm going to try my best to hold off testing until around Christmas however I really want to know! I've kind of been in a "it's never gonna happen mood" today...I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard when I see so many new mommies or people announcing they are pregnant. Sorry for the rant, hope you all have a great Saturday!

How is everyone doing today? We have a Christmas party tonight, and I decided I'm going to relax and actually enjoy myself. Not going to go crazy obviously, but just have fun.

My hubby made a comment this morning "Your boobs look bigger". Can that really happen being only 2 - 3 days past O? I think he has wishful thinking! lol

I'm so jealous of you all getting your + OPK's! I POAS every day for 35 days in October/November and have yet to see what a positive looks like. Took my last clomid last night, so hopefully in 5 days or so I can finally see what a + OPK looks like!

On the plus side, I didn't notice any side effects. I was kinda hoping for some indication that my body knows it is being medicated, but I guess I'll take the no side effects instead and hope that it works for me.

Kellie,
I hope your Christmas party went well. We had one at my mom's house this weekend. Besides the obvious question of "when are you and tony going to have a baby?" I think it went really good. I started removing myself from those conversations and hung out with my cousins who are still to young to have a baby or those who have no desire to have one right now!My boobs are starting to get big again too! Apparently now that I'm actually ovulating things really change!

Chloe597,
I never got a +OPK this time but I had so much cramping last week that I know I O'd :)

AFM - I'm really trying my best not to symptom spot BUT I have not stopped cramping since last Wendesday! I guess though that I wouldn't really call it cramps since about Saturday, it's been a lot of pressure and a few twinges...any ideas????

Hope you ladies have a WONDERFUL Monday!!!! Right now I'm counting the school days down until Christmas break! Only 5 1/2 to go!!! 1:00 pm Tuesday CANNOT come soon enough!!!!!

:dust:

I'm so jealous of you all getting your + OPK's! I POAS every day for 35 days in October/November and have yet to see what a positive looks like. Took my last clomid last night, so hopefully in 5 days or so I can finally see what a + OPK looks like!

On the plus side, I didn't notice any side effects. I was kinda hoping for some indication that my body knows it is being medicated, but I guess I'll take the no side effects instead and hope that it works for me.

I never had a +OPK until I took Clomid. It's such an awesome feeling to see the +!!! I didn't have any side effects on Clomid either, except for when I ovulated. Then I got some major pains, but I wasn't complaining!! I get my blood work this Friday to see what my progesterone level is.

Chantel, It did go well. It was good to relax for once. I was bad and I drank, but I read before that the baby doesn't get any blood supply from the mom until 2 months into it, so I thought a few wouldn't hurt. Yes, my boobs are still a lot bigger, and I'm super tired. But, I keep telling myself to calm it down with the symptom spotting, bc I don't expect the first month of Clomid to work. It would be too good to be true!

We're done with school on Friday at 1:30. :happydance: I can't wait!!!!!

Kellie,
I'm so jealous that you all get out on Friday! We have to get our 90 days in and even though we started August 10th we still don't get out until Dec. 20th :( I haven't asked but what subject do you teach? I'm glad you got to relax a little this weekend. We have another busy weekend ahead of us! We have my DH's dad's side of the family get together and then we have to drive 2 1/2 hours to go to my dad's get together in SC.

So, my DH and I went to Wal-Mart this evening to do a little Christmas shopping and I found myself ready to just burst into tears. I looked at my DH and said can we just grab the bread and water and leave! I am not a very weepy person, so I'm not sure what came over me. When we got to the car, I was perfectly fine! I'm still having a lot of pressure, almost like AF cramps but still very different. We were also watching tv when we got home from Wal-Mart and I had the worst pinching feeling in my cervix. I'm not sure what that means either! I'm really, really trying not to get my hopes up because I was so disappointed the past few times that I have had AF show up.

Hey ladies. Just stalking a bit. :blush: I hope to start Clomid soon. Ayways, just reading through the thread and love hearing about early and/or first time O dates!! I can't wait to see a positive OPK someday before cd30 one of these cycles! Hope you girls get your BFPs soon! :hugs:

Kellie,
I'm so jealous that you all get out on Friday! We have to get our 90 days in and even though we started August 10th we still don't get out until Dec. 20th :( I haven't asked but what subject do you teach? I'm glad you got to relax a little this weekend. We have another busy weekend ahead of us! We have my DH's dad's side of the family get together and then we have to drive 2 1/2 hours to go to my dad's get together in SC.

So, my DH and I went to Wal-Mart this evening to do a little Christmas shopping and I found myself ready to just burst into tears. I looked at my DH and said can we just grab the bread and water and leave! I am not a very weepy person, so I'm not sure what came over me. When we got to the car, I was perfectly fine! I'm still having a lot of pressure, almost like AF cramps but still very different. We were also watching tv when we got home from Wal-Mart and I had the worst pinching feeling in my cervix. I'm not sure what that means either! I'm really, really trying not to get my hopes up because I was so disappointed the past few times that I have had AF show up.

I don't want to get my hopes up either for you, but gosh those symptoms sound great!!!!! I'm so excited for you to just be having them!!! lol I have some cramps today, and the first thing I thought was, oh great, here comes AF early.... it sure does feel like it's on the way.

I teach 5th grade. We didn't start school until after Labor Day, but we don't get out until the middle of June... I would rather start earlier and be done earlier, rather than go so late. What grade do you teach?

Hey ladies. Just stalking a bit. :blush: I hope to start Clomid soon. Ayways, just reading through the thread and love hearing about early and/or first time O dates!! I can't wait to see a positive OPK someday before cd30 one of these cycles! Hope you girls get your BFPs soon! :hugs:

Welcome! :hi: Please join us! Are you on clomid?

Welcome Lisa92881!

I teach 4th and 5th grade special education. We go back really early and depending on the weather we may not get out until the middle of June! Last year we missed 22 days! Right now we should get out may 11th, so I'm saying NO snow days please!

So for about the past two hours I have felt completely nauseous. That ones pretty new and definitely different! I've decided that I'm just going to lay on the couch and do nothing this afternoon!

When are you all going to start testing? I haven't decided yet...

Ok, that's crazy you said the past few hours you have been nauseous. I was starving at lunch... like wanted to eat 3 lunches, and almost did!!! lol Then my stomach started hurting really bad, and thought it must be the ice cream I had with lunch. Well at dinner, the salad sounded totally gross to me and could only eat 3 bites. We had chicken wraps and mac n cheese, which normally, I could eat a whole box of it. Not tonight. I didn't even eat half of the wrap and only a few spoonfuls of mac n cheese. I was so not hungry and thought I was going to just have everything come back up. My hubby even asked if I had the flu bc he knows how much I love mac n cheese. Something is up! Maybe I just have the stomach bug that's going around at school.

May 11??? Really?????? I can't even imagine that! We're just ending our SOL testing at that point.

We actually have the bug going around school and that was my initial reaction too! We ended up just having Wendy's tonight because I didn't want the house to smell like anything and I might now have wanted to do dishes! Wendy's was okay, until I was finished. I personally feel that throwing up is about the closest thing to death and after we ate I think I would have welcomed it! I felt so awful that I finally had to lay down on the couch and take a nap. Right now I don't feel quite so bad! We shall see!

We always have really early dates set for the end of school. For the past three years, we have been scheduled to get out around the middle of May. The earliest I remember getting out in three years has been about June 10th! We have learned that we can only go to the middle of June due to regional summer school! Most years I am usually praying for snow days but this year I just want so delays and early releases because I am hoping that we will be expecting and that I will want lots and lots of rest :)

I go tomorrow at 10 for my blood work to see where my progestrone levels are. I should know something on Thursday morning! Praying that we ovulated again this month! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->