Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

kcoennen - Thanks for the welcome! :hugs: Not on Clomid yet. Finger and toes crossed that I will be after my dr appt tomorrow!! My abbreviated story -- I've been TTC since last October, only had 6 cycles since then. Dr talked about starting me on Clomid a few months back so she had me get an HSG, which found polyps. Had a hysteroscopy and d&c 12/2 to get the polyps out. My appt tomorrow is a follow-up, but hopefully more will come of it!!

IluvRedskins - Looks like we are in the same field, I'm an SLP! :hi:

kcoennen - Thanks for the welcome! :hugs: Not on Clomid yet. Finger and toes crossed that I will be after my dr appt tomorrow!! My abbreviated story -- I've been TTC since last October, only had 6 cycles since then. Dr talked about starting me on Clomid a few months back so she had me get an HSG, which found polyps. Had a hysteroscopy and d&c 12/2 to get the polyps out. My appt tomorrow is a follow-up, but hopefully more will come of it!!

IluvRedskins - Looks like we are in the same field, I'm an SLP! :hi:

Welcome! Glad to have you with us! It sounds like you have had an interesting past couple of months! Hope your dr appointment goes good! Keep us updated.

You both would probably agree that being in education is definitely not the easiest job to be in when everyone keeps telling you to just relax!!!

Ooh Chantel I hope your levels are up! I go Friday for that test and will know the results on Monday. I've never been so excited to get blood work done!

Yup, after gagging down my dinner, I took a nap. I laid down on the couch, and passed out around 8. At 10:00 I finally woke up and had to make myself get up or I would go right back to sleep. I'm not as nauseous anymore, but definitely don't feel like eating at all. And to top it off, my DH put a lovely picture of me sleeping with the dogs up on facebook. Love you too hunny!!! lol

Lisa - Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Let us know how it goes. I hope he puts you on something to help you out!! Clomid seems to be the first step most doctors take.

How is everyone today???

So far today I have not been nauseous!!! YAY!!! I absolutely hated being stuck by a needle today but I keep telling myself that it is all for a baby! I'm getting ready to get off work and do a little bit of Christmas shopping this evening with my mom (Bath and Body Works! Yay!!!). Then DH and I will head to church! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Lisa,
How did your doctors appointment go?

Kellie,
Hope you are feeling better today!

I'm feeling much better today. So, this morning I was dying to POAS. Crazy I know. So I used an OPK just to make myself feel better. And what do you know.... the OPK turned into a very dark positive very quickley!!! WTH????? I have had no signs of O, because last week I got my +OPK on Wednesday and had the pains and everything. So what is going on with this???!?!?!!!

kcoennen - Do an HPT!! A positive OPK can mean you're preggo!

I got Clomid and start tonight!!! :wohoo: My dr is starting me on a low dose, only 25 mg since I do ovulate sometimes on my own. I hope it's strong enough, I've never heard of anyone taking less than 50 mg. What do you girls think??

I did a HPT this morning and it was negative. I'm only 7DPO so it's way early.

Yay for being put on clomid!!! Hopefully you won't have too many side effects since your taking a low dose. I can't wait to hear if it helped your levels come up!

Hmm. Do you temp?? I'm wondering if your body geared up to O but never did, and is trying again??

Yeah I try to lol... Here's my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f180

What do you think?

I would BD, it kind of looks like you just ovulated today or yesterday, by the huge temp spike. Your temps went up before, but not by much, and there weren't many previous temps to create a pre-o pattern. Weird though. I'm really not sure! Do you have a lot more OPKs laying around??

This is the first month I got a +OPK, so my temps the previous month are all over the place. Are you able to see October's month on that link?

Lisa,
Yay for Clomid!!!!! I haven't heard of anyone taking less than 50 mg but I keep telling myself I'm not the one with the M.D. behind my name so I figure they know best :)

Kellie,
Glad your feeling better! It's really weird that you got a + on and OPK...I have heard of people getting +OPK after they O'd and ending up preggers! I so hope thats true :)

I should know something by lunch tomorrow about my blood test! I will let everyone know! Hope that we will all be bump buddies very soon!!

Well my doctors office called with my blood work and I feel so defeated! My progesterone level was only 4.4. My doctor said that I did ovulate but he really doesn't feel like we conceived this month. He said that he would see me on the 28th but to still call when AF showed up. I have been crying for the past 15 minutes! Thank God it's my lunch break but now I have to go read another released SOL test to my kids...somedays I'm afraid that these may literally be the only babies I have! Please pray for me because I am hurting SO bad right now!

Oh Chantel - I cried reading this! I'm so sorry. At least you ovulated!! That's a plus! One day you will have your own babies. There is so much more they can try other than clomid. I know your day will be here soon!!! I was waiting all day for your update, and when I saw it, I couldn't even write back bc this website is blocked at my school. Keep your head up and try again next month!!! And I will be praying for you.

I just came across this site today and read this thread. Chantel - I completely understand!!! My DH and I have been TTC off and on for about 4 years. Last month we started the clomid/IUI process and today I started. :( It's so frustrating!!!!! Keep your chin up!! I can't remember who said it in the past posts but I HATE hearing that everything happens for a reason, relax and stay positive, blah blah blah!!!!

I go in on Monday for my baseline ultrasound to check for cysts and then start the whole process over. I guess a good thought is that even though I feel devastated, we will be trying again in 2 weeks. :)

Well my doctors office called with my blood work and I feel so defeated! My progesterone level was only 4.4. My doctor said that I did ovulate but he really doesn't feel like we conceived this month. He said that he would see me on the 28th but to still call when AF showed up. I have been crying for the past 15 minutes! Thank God it's my lunch break but now I have to go read another released SOL test to my kids...somedays I'm afraid that these may literally be the only babies I have! Please pray for me because I am hurting SO bad right now!

Oh hun I'm so sorry. Huge :hugs:. This process so hard and emotionally draining, know that we are all here for you!!

Oh Chantel - I cried reading this! I'm so sorry. At least you ovulated!! That's a plus! One day you will have your own babies. There is so much more they can try other than clomid. I know your day will be here soon!!! I was waiting all day for your update, and when I saw it, I couldn't even write back bc this website is blocked at my school. Keep your head up and try again next month!!! And I will be praying for you.

Thanks! You have been such a great person to talk to through this! After crying for most of the afternoon, I realized that I'm not completely out this month. I just keep telling myself that it will happen. DH keeps telling me to just have faith and pray and one day it will happen! Still praying that we will be bump buddies together soon!

I just came across this site today and read this thread. Chantel - I completely understand!!! My DH and I have been TTC off and on for about 4 years. Last month we started the clomid/IUI process and today I started. :( It's so frustrating!!!!! Keep your chin up!! I can't remember who said it in the past posts but I HATE hearing that everything happens for a reason, relax and stay positive, blah blah blah!!!!

I go in on Monday for my baseline ultrasound to check for cysts and then start the whole process over. I guess a good thought is that even though I feel devastated, we will be trying again in 2 weeks. :)

I'm glad you joined us! Thanks for all of the encouragement. It is so difficult to watch everyone around become pregnant or have a baby when they didn't really want one or weren't trying for one! I hope your appointment on Monday goes good!

Oh hun I'm so sorry. Huge :hugs:. This process so hard and emotionally draining, know that we are all here for you!!

Thank you for the encouragement!

I am so blessed to have all of you to help encourage me! I can talk to DH but I just don't think it hits him as hard as it does me! He did try to really cheer me up this afternoon, he took me on a date out to eat and the surprised me with Just Dance 3 for the Wii...great stress releiver and a great workout :thumbup: I have decided that I do need to get myself in shape before we have a baby. Therefore, I'm going to start training for a 5k in April (whether I run it or walk it will depend on our "situation"). I want to lose at least 30 pounds. My doctor told me that I wasn't that bad but I think that if I could go from 160 to 130 I would feel a lot better about my self. We shall see...probably won't do to go until after Christmas...so Dec. 26 look out! I'm going to start losing some major weight!
Hope you all have a happy Friday!

Kellie,
Enjoy your last day of school for the semester!!!

I have to wait until the 20th, test for pregnancy if not i go on progesterone then start clomid 50 mg.

Welcome SKP!

Kellie,
I hope that your blood work goes good today! I'm still very jealous that today is your last day!!! :)

So I realized last night that I really shouldn't give up just yet on this cycle. My doctor started my clomid late so maybe my 21 day bloods were not a very acurate assessment. I won't know unti the :witch: shows her face, which if my cycle is still only 25 days like last time would be this Sunday! Still praying that we all get our :bfp: this cycle and if not that we get them really soon!

Today (Friday) was day 3 of having a +OPK. What is going on with that???? I'll have my results back on Monday from my blood work. Yes, it was my last day today, and I am so happy!!! DH goes Tuesday for his SA. Lucky him!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->