Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Congratulations Wookie!

I was caught by AF bang on time. It would seem my luteal phase is actually 12 days instead of 14 and I'm not sure if this is a problem?

Onto round 3 of 100mg Clomid now, fx!

Sorry to hear Stevens 2012. I'll hold thumbs that the 3rd round will be the charm. I got pregnant on my third round of Clomid.

FX crossed:hugs:

Stevens, I got pregnant my first round in February, but I miscarried that one right away. I took two months off, and after 3 more Clomid cycles, I got another BFP. So, it can take a while. Just make sure you're timing intercourse well, and you've got a good shot, as long as it's been confirmed that the dose of Clomid you're taking is stimulating you to ovulate well enough.

I'm not around much but wanted to let you ladies know that we finally got our :bfp: this month after 31months of tyring and our 6th round of clomid. Don't give up hope even if it seems like forever! :winkwink:

Congrats Breezy!

Hope you have a wonderful healthy preganancy:hugs:

I'm not being monitored at all.. My consultant felt pretty confident that we'd fall pregnant with 100mg so has basically left us to our own devices for 6 months. My next appointment is in November but that's if we need it... Pretty scary!

I'm not being monitored at all.. My consultant felt pretty confident that we'd fall pregnant with 100mg so has basically left us to our own devices for 6 months. My next appointment is in November but that's if we need it... Pretty scary!

I would be at least asking for 21 day progesterone tests, which we all know rarely fall on CD 21, but still...it's better than no monitoring at all. There are some women who don't even ovulate with 100mg. I feel they shouldn't be trusting the medication bliindly without KNOWING what's going on!

On both my first and second Clomid cycles I had very intense ov pains which lined up with my ov tests, we called the consultant about them on my second Clomid cycle and he told us that what I was experiencing was perfectly normal. To be honest, a lot of people have suggested the day 21 tests and it might sound stupid but I feel confident that the Clomid is working for me. My AF has arrived bang on time both cycles without any need of Norethisterone which I was given to use at the end of each cycle to bring on AF and I haven't needed to use it.

I think if this cycle doesn't result in a BFP, I'll consider seeing my GP about my bloods but at the moment I'm happy to continue this cycle with no monitoring. Just hope I don't need to go on to round 4!

:)

Hey ladies! I thought I would update.

I had my ultrasound today and I have 3 little follies growing big! 2 are measuring 12 and one at 14. They did some bloods and will call me in a little bit to tell me when to do the HCG shot! They sounded pretty happy with where we are for CD 11! I'm excited that we may have a chance!!!! Prayers please!

I had my ultrasound today and I have 3 little follies growing big! 2 are measuring 12 and one at 14. They did some bloods and will call me in a little bit to tell me when to do the HCG shot! They sounded pretty happy with where we are for CD 11! I'm excited that we may have a chance!!!! Prayers please!

That's so exciting!!!! I had an ultraound this morning and thought they were going to give me a trigger shot today......but my little follies weren't maturing as fast as they thought they would...I have to say that I'm not quite sure of what they are waiting for - can you help explain?
*I was all packed up and ready to drive to my husband - 6 hrs away- for them to schedule another ultrasound for friday unless I get my LH surge sooner.

That's wonderful news! Lots of prayers your way.

Lots of prayers and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:!!!!

Thanks! I'm really not that sure what is considered a mature follicle. He told me that mine still needed a few days he thought to completely mature but that they were well on their way! From what I've read they tend to want them bigger than 16mm to give the trigger. So I'm praying hard for my little follies, there is a first for everything! I've never prayed for follicles before! I'll be praying for yous too!

Thanks! I'm really not that sure what is considered a mature follicle. He told me that mine still needed a few days he thought to completely mature but that they were well on their way! From what I've read they tend to want them bigger than 16mm to give the trigger. So I'm praying hard for my little follies, there is a first for everything! I've never prayed for follicles before! I'll be praying for yous too!

it's crazy to think about the things that get us excited/depressed now. lol Driving home from the doctor's i thought to myself "Why can't mine be mature already?!?!" haha. COME ON FOLLIES!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!:thumbup:

I got the phone call! I take the HCG injection Wednesday between 6-9 and we BD Thursday and Friday!!!!

Aww!!! I really hope you not out!!! Maybe it's IB!

AFM...I'm on CD 13 and had my HCG trigger shot today! It hurt like heck! Oh well! If it works I will take the pain! I should O in the next 24-36 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->