Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hope I don't have that with mine :( hope you feel better soon hope its working for you.. just think it will all be worth it in the end!

With my first round of Clomid, I had nausea. But with both the first and second rounds, I've just had awful hot flushes! I've been a bit emotional too lol.

CD15 today, feeling a bit crampy so FX I get my positive ov test soon.

Still cramping from time to time, especially at night... weird! Will check with obgyn on Monday. Fortunately no morning sickness yet. Just nauseaus from time to time and tired.

It is very common to cramp in early pregnancy... I'm 17 weeks and still cramping. It's just your uterus stretching and expanding for your growing baby!

Thanks Mrs 326!

Yea, I started.... so I give up.

I go to the Dr. the 5th for a "check up" so we will see what they say.

CD 13 for me, hoping for BFP, natural cycle this go around

done taking my clomid... no side effects really so far...don't know if that is good or bad... i had a abnormally bad period this round too which was weird.. i had to take progestorone to induce my cycle tho and normally dont have that bad of a period... maybe my body is getting ready for a baby i dunno!!! :) i hope so

Hi Ladies

Hang in there.

My first two rounds of Clomid I had no side effects. However, on my third round of Clomid (150mg) I had severe headaches and felt slightly nauseous.

It's all worth it in the end. I found out yesterday that I am possibly 6wks4d pregnant with twins. Heard their heartbeats and the doctor is quite pleased. I now have to take progesterone supplements till I'm about 12 weeks along as I started bleeding last week Sunday.

FX for all of you!
:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Wow Pinkfoot that's fantastic! Congratulations!

I am currently 5dpo after suffering such intense ov pains that we called the consultant, worried that my ovary was about to burst!

I have everything crossed that I released more than one egg and that I'll get my beautiful bfp this cycle.

Praying so hard!

Did anyone on here suffer major ov pains? I was doubled over, couldn't lay down, even being a passenger in DH's car was painful! I felt it all the way round to my back too.

Please let this be my BFP!

Hi Ladies

Hang in there.

My first two rounds of Clomid I had no side effects. However, on my third round of Clomid (150mg) I had severe headaches and felt slightly nauseous.

It's all worth it in the end. I found out yesterday that I am possibly 6wks4d pregnant with twins. Heard their heartbeats and the doctor is quite pleased. I now have to take progesterone supplements till I'm about 12 weeks along as I started bleeding last week Sunday.

FX for all of you!
:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ther ! congrats ! ... that must be such a relief . i just finished my first round of clomid 50 ( june 26th - june 30th ) , hope this works for me and i get BFP this cycle . Me on metformin 1500 mg for past 2 months ( lost 20 lbs) . TTC for about an year now > and its really frustrating to have series of BFNs .

Congrats on not 1 but 2 little blessings, pinkfoot!! How exciting :)

Huge congrats pinkfoot!!! When do you go back for another scan?

How is everyone doing??? We haven't had many updates lately!

Wow Pinkfoot that's fantastic! Congratulations!

I am currently 5dpo after suffering such intense ov pains that we called the consultant, worried that my ovary was about to burst!

I have everything crossed that I released more than one egg and that I'll get my beautiful bfp this cycle.

Praying so hard!

Did anyone on here suffer major ov pains? I was doubled over, couldn't lay down, even being a passenger in DH's car was painful! I felt it all the way round to my back too.

Please let this be my BFP!

Thx Stevens2010!

I didn't have severe pain, but it felt like I had a rock in my uterus... lots of pressure. When I went for my scan we saw 4 follicles.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies

Thank you so much for all the wishes! It's much appreciated.

It seems I'm going to have a spotting and bleeding pregnancy. I woke up yesterday morning with some bleeding and large clots, but no pain. I though I was losing them, and rushed to my doctor to get another scan.

Both babies were fine and have grown since Monday as well as increased their heartbeats.

My doctor thinks it could be due to fibroids or a possibility of a third baby which we didn't see. So, now I'll have to see him again on 18 July and then again 30 July to monitor what's going on. As long as I have no pain with the bleeding things should be fine, but it is still very scary.

How are you Kcoenen? I saw that you have 21 days to go till your twins arrive. I'm sure you can't wait!

I have my fingers crossed for all of you and will keep you in my prayers for lots of BFPs!!!!

Wow Pinkfoot, a possibility of triplets! How exciting!

I'm drifting through my 2WW, am 8dpo and not 9dpo as my ticker says. I'm feeling ok, my uterus aches a bit but other than that, I'm fine! I've had some creamy CM and I've been feeling a little more tired and have even been napping during the day which is unlike me so FX it's good signs. :)

I'm 11 dpo, and have no symptoms. Progesterone was 19.35, which is good.

I don't have high hopes from this cycle. I'm testing on Sunday @ 13 dpo, but I've been pregnant twice before, and sort of have an intuition about this stuff. Blah. Feeling discouraged.

On a positive note, congrats on your lovely twins, Pinkfoot, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for trippies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->