Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Just popping on here to let you know that on Friday, 11 dpo, I got my third BFP in a year! So, I've now conceived twice on Clomid since February. Please pray for me that this one sticks.

I had my first beta done Saturday, and get my second done this morning...results will be available to me after 1:00 p.m...and I'm so scared to have a 3rd loss. Terrified, actually. Today I'm 14 dpo, and my tests are getting darker, so hopefully that's a good sign.

Just popping on here to let you know that on Friday, 11 dpo, I got my third BFP in a year! So, I've now conceived twice on Clomid since February. Please pray for me that this one sticks.

I had my first beta done Saturday, and get my second done this morning...results will be available to me after 1:00 p.m...and I'm so scared to have a 3rd loss. Terrified, actually. Today I'm 14 dpo, and my tests are getting darker, so hopefully that's a good sign.

Congrats! I'll keep my FX and toes crossed for you Wookie!

All the best:hugs:

Wow Pinkfoot, a possibility of triplets! How exciting!

I'm drifting through my 2WW, am 8dpo and not 9dpo as my ticker says. I'm feeling ok, my uterus aches a bit but other than that, I'm fine! I've had some creamy CM and I've been feeling a little more tired and have even been napping during the day which is unlike me so FX it's good signs. :)

Sounds good!

FX and toes crossed for you :hugs:

Hi guys,

Today will be my 3rd day of clomid 50mg/5days. I started on day 3as per direction by my doc. Holy crap Prevera has made my AF like nothing before....heavy and bright red! All your recent stories are very inspiring. This is my first time w/ clomid, so hopefully first times a charm. My progesterone test was a whopping 2 last month, hence the clomid option.

I have some questions...
I'd love to have twins, any hints?
I feel like my mood swings are uncontrollable, or at least my partner does! Not sure if it's psychosomatic or clomid is causing? Does it go away after I finish my 5day regimn?
Are any of you trying Preseed? Or using anything else?
Are you guys having intercourse daily? Or every other day?

Sorry for the ramble, I'm a little obsessed ;)

Keep up the positivity ladies!!!! Happy for you pregnant momma's!

Hmmm...tips, tips. I've used Preseed, and have been pregnant twice after using it, including this time! Twins...well, that's just luck, I'm afraid. Clomid does increase your risk of multiples, and even more so if you're in your 30's. As far as bding goes, my DH and I have tried every day, and have had better luck doing it every other day. I am like clockwork and I ALWAYS ovulate on CD 16, so we do it days 11, 13, and 15...you're most likely to get pregnant 24 hours BEFORE ovulation occurs, so I think that's where we've been lucky.

Now if anyone can give ME some tips on how to make this one STICK, I'd love it! LOL!

Congratulations Wookie! Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy and a VERY sticky little bean!!

Congrats Wookie!!!

Well ladies it looks like I'm a clomid girl again! I started 100 mg cd 3-7 yesterday. I will be having ultrasound monitoring and the HCG trigger shot this time. This is considered my 7th round of cycle but not consecutively, I have had two months off with just metformin. I was diagnosed in May with insulin resistancy, so I also get the joy of taking 1000mg of metformin daily. Praying that my drug cocktail will work this time!

Wookie - Praying it's a sticky one!!!! Relax (yes I know that's so easy to do lol) and lay around a lot!!!!! I'll be checking back for an update!!!

Chantel - You already know I'm praying for you......

Hopingmomma - Your ovaries have to be overstimulated from the Clomid, which is not a good thing. I have lots of twins in my family, so that is how I got my twins. The Clomid just helped me ovulate, but my ovaries weren't overstimulated. If the doctor notices your ovaries are getting overstimulated, they will either down your dose or take you off of it, so it's not something you want. Good luck!! Oh, also BD every other day. Every day diminishes the "good sperm".

Hey, just to update, 12dpo my beta was 112, and 14 dpo, it was 261, which means my levels more than doubled! Off to a positive start anyway...I'm 16 dpo today, and 4w3d along.

Yay Wookie! I'm so happy for you!

AFM I got to spend the day going between laying in bed and hugging the porcelain throne due to a a stomach virus (or I think that's what it was). Due to this I ended up throwing up my second days worth of Clomid. :( I have managed to keep down yesterday's dose thus far....just praying for my little follies to grow, grow, grow!

Congratulations Wookie!

I was caught by AF bang on time. It would seem my luteal phase is actually 12 days instead of 14 and I'm not sure if this is a problem?

Onto round 3 of 100mg Clomid now, fx!

Im really confused about my situation. Can anyone go to my journal and tell me what you think?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/803608-skp-really-need-explanation-19.html

I'm not around much but wanted to let you ladies know that we finally got our :bfp: this month after 31months of tyring and our 6th round of clomid. Don't give up hope even if it seems like forever! :winkwink:

That is wonderful news, Breezy!! Congratulations! :) H&H 9 Months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->