Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Thank you Mrs.326, I will be testing tomorrow and praying AF stays away for the next 9 months!

TTCBean - I don't temp so can't help there. What cd are you now?

Msashbash - Welcome to the thread! Hopefully it won't be long til you get your BFP now that you've got Clomid too. :)

Hi ladies!

I know I've been slacking lately. It's been quite busy around here! I would like to update our front page, so please send me any updates you have about yourself, or other ladies in our group. I would like any new BFPs, genders, births, or new names that I have not added. Thanks! :)

Hi ladies!

I know I've been slacking lately. It's been quite busy around here! I would like to update our front page, so please send me any updates you have about yourself, or other ladies in our group. I would like any new BFPs, genders, births, or new names that I have not added. Thanks! :)

I haven't been on here in awhile either...but we will find out the gender on the 20th!! I will let you know!!

Hi ladies!

I bet you've been busy! Congrats again on those beautiful twin girls. We wanted twins so bad, they run in my side of the family and the odds were on our side but just 1 for us this time.

I'm on the front page but you can add age 31, 6th and last round of clomid. :thumbup:

TTCBean - Aw. I hope you can pinpoint ov soon. I guess if you've been BDing regularly, you should be covered anyway so I wouldn't worry too much really.

I am due AF (or a bfp!) tomorrow so will update when I can. :)

Congrats on the twins Kcoennen, they're beautiful!

Kcoennen congrats! Im on my 1st cycle of clomid with IUI but 13th cycle of TTC. I am 7DPIUI now...praying for 1-2 babes!!

Hi KC- beautiful girls!
I'm on my 4th round of 100 mg clomid and my first IUI cycle. U/S scheduled for 8/15 to see check my follies... praying for good ones on the right because that's my one good tube :)

I'm on my 8th round of Clomid 100mg, u/s and bloodwork scheduled 8/15 @ 8am....HCG trigger shot to follow.....trying not to lose hope....

Hello ladies, I haven't been on in a week or so, but I am on CD 15 and still waiting for my positive OPK! I expecting it around day 20-23ish! Good luck to everyone!

stevens2010- Sorry about AF! Hang in there!

Hot flushes are the worst! I'm only cd4 but I've been having hot flushes all day. Phew.

Hello ladies- I haven't been on in a week or so. Stevens sorry AF got you :( I have been having awful hot flashes the last 3 days and I'm cd13! They are the worst!
I went and had my u/s yesterday. Very interesting- even though this is my 4th clomid cycle, this is the first time monitored (FS vs OBGYN before). He said that I seem to have over reacted to the clomid and I have 6 (SIX!) huge follies! 4 of them are on my non tube side so he said that we will continue with the IUI. He also said my lining was a little thin but he said I can still get pregnant so he's not too concerned but if I have to do another cycle he will change my meds (since that seems to be a side effect of the clomid). Now just waiting for that smiley face on the opk! I'll test in 2 hours :)

Finally got my :bfp: with my first try on clomid and an IUI!! Still in shock! :)

Congratulations!

I'm cd8 (I think) so will be testing for ov soon...Yay, POAS!

I guess I could update as well! I'm on my 8th round of Clomid (100mg), still taking 1000mg of Metformin, had an u/s and labs drawn on CD 12, HCG trigger shot on CD14, timed BD on CD 15 and 16. Now I'm waiting, today is CD 17 and I'm trying to keep my mind off of if it worked or not...I'm sure that won't happen!

I'm going to put in a lot of my time and energy into planning our trip this coming weekend to D.C. to see the Redskins play the Colts! HTTR!!!

I know when we started this thread there were a lot of teachers on here! Have you all started school yet? We've been in school for 1 1/2 weeks already! Today is our 9th day of school. Oh well that means there are only 172 days of school left (if I don't count today) and only 82 until Christmas break but whose counting???

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back