Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Congratulations Clarkeyness!

Good luck to all of those still waiting to test. I have my FX'd for you guys!

Just wanted to let y'all know we got our ultrasound today! baby looks good! Measuring at 21 weeks, so measuring a little ahead. And looks like we are team :blue: !!!!

Hey ladies! Congrats Clarky! That gives me hope! I had my first IUI yesterday with 100mg clomid. I don't think I should be feeling symptoms this early- the day after is a bit much- but I have been sick to my stomach all day and woke up at 4 with really painful gas pains. Totally weird. Then I fell asleep on the couch today while watching tv, which has never happened. Who knows, maybe I am coming down with something. Now we wait until 9/4 (16 days) to get bloodwork. Praying for a :bfp: !!!

Hey ladies! Congrats Clarky! That gives me hope! I had my first IUI yesterday with 100mg clomid. I don't think I should be feeling symptoms this early- the day after is a bit much- but I have been sick to my stomach all day and woke up at 4 with really painful gas pains. Totally weird. Then I fell asleep on the couch today while watching tv, which has never happened. Who knows, maybe I am coming down with something. Now we wait until 9/4 (16 days) to get bloodwork. Praying for a :bfp: !!!

Thank you!! Good luck to you. I didnt really have a lot of symptoms when i got my :bfp: but had a little more after my iui as well...so praying this is it for you!!:hugs: keep us posted!!

Hi ladies! I'm fairly new on here. Seems I finally found the thread for me. Been TTC for over 18 months. Currently CD8 just finished 3rd round of Clomid 50mg. Praying this is finally it for us!

Girls, thank you so much for your support through these months. Last night, I got my first ever BFP! I tested again this afternoon with a digital!
https://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6047/photo1dg.jpg

Wonderful news, TTCBean!!!!! Congratulations & H&H 9 months to you!! :)

Hi ladies!

I know I've been slacking lately. It's been quite busy around here! I would like to update our front page, so please send me any updates you have about yourself, or other ladies in our group. I would like any new BFPs, genders, births, or new names that I have not added. Thanks! :)

We'll only find out the genders of the twins in September. Will update you then!

Hope you are well!

Girls, thank you so much for your support through these months. Last night, I got my first ever BFP! I tested again this afternoon with a digital!
https://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6047/photo1dg.jpg

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy months:happydance:

Hi there!

Sorry I have been so quiet. Seems a lot has been happening in the past month. Congratulations to all who got their :bfp: and fingers crossed for everyone else that is either still trying or in the horrible tww. Will keep my fx for all of you.

I am just over 15 weeks pregnant now with the twins and sofar everything is going well. We'll find out the genders only in September. I am currently on antibiotics for UTI which is making me feel very ill. Hopefully I'll be able to stop them without finishing the course. Will talk to my doctor tomorrow.

You must all take care and lots of :dust: to all!

Hi all,

Just wondering and if people don't mind answering, what your BMI was when you started clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->