Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Has anyone ever taken Clomid 2-6. My doc tells me to take it 3-7, but I see a lot of people get their BFP from taking 2-6 or 5-9 which taking 5-9 would make me ovulate later...

IDK....

I am on cd 2-6. This has always been the case for me as I have 26 day cycles. Clomid actually gave me 28 days cycles. This month no clomid I had a 26 day cycle. I'm cd 6 today last lot of tablets tonight. I always get ov pains cd 121314

Yes he is best to get it checked. My step bro tore his and had some kinda surgery.

Has anyone ever taken Clomid 2-6. My doc tells me to take it 3-7, but I see a lot of people get their BFP from taking 2-6 or 5-9 which taking 5-9 would make me ovulate later...

IDK....

I am on cd 2-6. This has always been the case for me as I have 26 day cycles. Clomid actually gave me 28 days cycles. This month no clomid I had a 26 day cycle. I'm cd 6 today last lot of tablets tonight. I always get ov pains cd 121314

Hopefully taking it earlier will get me to ovulate earlier... Hoping that it helps me.

IDK....

Hopefully taking it earlier will get me to ovulate earlier... Hoping that it helps me.

Hi there, I'm also taking clomid 2-6. I have painful ovulation pains for a few days. This is my first cycle and I'm 15 dpo (feel free to have a look at my chart).

I have 3 children which were conceived easily but after the depo and cerezette my ovaries have gone to sleep so needed a boost!

Am I the only one who find some of the threads hostile and/or unfriendly ?? I currently subscribe to three and stalk countless others this is the only one I feel comfortable in. I joined last year after my miscarriage and after a few weeks just felt like it did not help me much and discontinued. This time around it seems much better:hugs::hugs: thanks to you guys. But still you know... Can't help but notice

Ooo - thanks we will go on Saturday when he is not at work. Surgery is not something I will mention to him , yikes!
Barbie - last year I started on CD3 , this month I started CD2. I don't know that it matters except in deciding how soon you want to ovulate or whether you want to improve your chances of twins :shrug:

Oh and just one day after I supposedly ovulated I went from having an excessive amount of EWCM to being practically dry. Except(tmi) that what little is there is kinda clear and transparent. Is this normal. It's alarming that it went from one extreme to the next.

Hey Msbee, how are you today ? Did AF come yet (I hope not) :)

Have u tested MsBee? Barbie I'm glad ur doing better with the metformin...hope it does the trick for u! I agree this forum is super friendly and helpful. I know some of the other ones I've visited aren't as social.

Ellie Bean....Tested 2 days ago just for something to do...lol but bfn! No point in testing again, I know it's near. Cervix back low, with the the slit feeling. Never did expect this to be my month anyway....

Am I the only one who find some of the threads hostile and/or unfriendly ?? I currently subscribe to three and stalk countless others this is the only one I feel comfortable in. I joined last year after my miscarriage and after a few weeks just felt like it did not help me much and discontinued. This time around it seems much better:hugs::hugs: thanks to you guys. But still you know... Can't help but notice

Ooo - thanks we will go on Saturday when he is not at work. Surgery is not something I will mention to him , yikes!
Barbie - last year I started on CD3 , this month I started CD2. I don't know that it matters except in deciding how soon you want to ovulate or whether you want to improve your chances of twins :shrug:

Is the earlier you start the better chance for twins?

That's what I've read Barbie That the higher the dose and the earlier you take it is the higher your chances of twins.

Up early this am. Went to the bathroom cause I felt weird, and BAM! AF appeared, and boy was she heavy (tmi) Im cramping severely this am. Ugh!!! CD1

Up early this am. Went to the bathroom cause I felt weird, and BAM! AF appeared, and boy was she heavy (tmi) Im cramping severely this am. Ugh!!! CD1

:hugs:
Ms. Bee that's exactly how I was the other morning. I couldn't hardly sleep the night before b/c cramps were so severe!!!! I hope it eases up pretty soon for ya Ma'am!!!!

As for me CD3 today. Started my Clomid yesterday and taking 1000mg metformin. I wouldn't mind twins, get two out the way at once. I just want to see my BFP!!!!! Pills had me sick yesterday evening. Told DH that I am for sure next month taking a break from meds if I don't get my BFP this month!!!!:cry:

Sorry MsBee! I'm still just spotting so Idk whats going on. I wish my period would just start or that I'd get a positive pregnancy test lol

Ellie. I had a funny month with just spotting for a day. Wasn't pregnant sadly it gets your hopes up doesn't it. I even tested after spotting because I was convinced I had IB. Hate these roller coasters.

Thanks ladies! Just woke back up, still have these bad cramps. Haven't had cramps that felt this bad...
Ellie...Weird! Test again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->