Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

OoOo...Continue to plan your wedding, if he accepts it then he really loves you no matter what. It's not written in stone that you won't become a mom, it could be that GOD is waiting on you to tie the knot. Could be a # of things. I know how frustrating it could be, being that I'm going through the same thing (not preggo) but when the time is right, no matter what you think I know you'll get your BFP! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers until you do. Good luck!

5drops and tooth_fairy...That isn't uncommon, clomid does that to a lot of women. It does a lot to get your body how it should be, so I wouldn't worry. My 1st round AF was late or I assumed, but came a week later. Nothing will be the same on clomid, just keep the faith
Good luck Barbie!!!

5drops and tooth_fairy...That isn't uncommon, clomid does that to a lot of women. It does a lot to get your body how it should be, so I wouldn't worry. My 1st round AF was late o

i assumed, but came a week later. Nothing will be the same on clomid, just keep the faith
Good luck Barbie!!!

Thanks I appreciate the input :)

Excited about my acupuncturist appt. Going another approach this cycle. No tempting only using monitor, femara and metformin this cycle!!! Oh yeah and my acupuncturist!!! praying hard for my bfp!!!!!!!

Good luck Barbie. Can't believe we've both been through so many cycles. Can I ask you about your wedding. I keep saying to df is he sure he wants to marry considering we probably won't be able to have children together. I feel really upset that he will be stuck with me when he could be with someone who can give him a child. He always gets sad when I say this and says he loves me. So do you think I should focus on planning my wedding and stop pushing him away. I really do love him and want to marry him even if no kids. I just feel he will be missing out on having kids if he stays with me. :(
It's so hard. X

OoOo, sometimes the things we think a person shouldn't love us for is not the same for them. If he says that he lovees you and that doesn't matter, then believe him. Before me and my DH got married last August, I asked him what if we don't ever have a child? He said, if we don't we can always adopt and it doesn't matter b/c I love you. So, don't let that steal away the love that you guys have for one another b/c God has his surprises. Just be patient, I know we want it really bad, but I have to remind myself that stress doesn't help the situation and that it makes it worse.

Give it time... When I got pregnant with my DS it was two months after Clomid b/c me and my Ex Husband had gotten into it. So, he actually came unexpectedly. LOL I always tell people, when I wasn't trying is when I actually got pregnant, isn't that something.

That's why this month I said I am not temping just using my opks, metformin and femara. Not trying to stress over it this cycle, but still praying for all of our bfp's!!!!!!

I'm cd13. Didn't manage to bd this morning. Hoping to do it tonight. So far we bd on day 8,10,12. Thank you for all your prayers x

Af came full force yesterday and she brought with her the worst cramps ever . I called dr and they said to count spotting as cd 1 so I was able to take clomid 100 mg this cycle 5- 9. Fingers crossed!!

First night of Femara was... I guess okay, just had a tinch of a headache which could of been b/c of AF, but I did have major cramping which I read is a side effect. Besides that, it's okay. No major hot flashes, no major headaches...

Cd 4 for me. Starting monitor on tomorrow as you have to begin the monitor by the CD 5. I am positive about this month. Have to go bby some more pre-seed as this will be my third bottle... Hopefully 8 cycles is the + cycle!!!!

MsBee how are you? Are you TTC this cycle?

Barbie...I'm ok! Just started a teaching job (pre-schoolers) which is tiring. I'm cd33 waiting to begin next cycle, and I'll be TTC this next cycle. Clomid 150mg

I did finally start. So second cycle starts day five. I pray it works this round. Maybe we can be cycle buddies this time tooth fairy!

Managed to bd last night cd13. Today cd14 for me. Going to bd tonight. Then just do next few days and keep everything crossed. Feeling a lot more relaxed without clomid and I have done no opks either. Just taking pot luck.

Hi girls, I'm cd 12 and hoping to o soon. I haven't felt much ovary pains this time just mild twinges here and there, is that a bad sign? Do you ladies feel your ovaries when you ovulate on clomid? I hope it's just too early and its weird but I want my ovaries to start acheing so I know clomid is working.

Sometimes ppl have symptoms around O time with clomid other times you may not. One cycle I had horrible pain and then the rest just a few cramps here and there. Sometimes people report being dry with clomid and they'll use Preseed sperm friendly lubricant or robitissun or both to help. I've been spotting since 8dpo pretty sure I'm out just waiting for AF to start full force. Planning to have my HSG next week if everything goes according to plan. Good luck everyone!!

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been posting at all. I hope everyone is doing ok.

3rd round of clomid, got it bumped up to 100mg. Just had an HSG test done and tubes are open. DH's SA came back not that great. He only has 2% morphology which is going to cut down our chances by a lot. We decided to give my 6 rounds of clomid a shot and if nothing happens, we will probably stop trying. Maybe look into fostering/adoping... I dunno. Guess we will see what happens.

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been posting at all. I hope everyone is doing ok.

3rd round of clomid, got it bumped up to 100mg. Just had an HSG test done and tubes are open. DH's SA came back not that great. He only has 2% morphology which is going to cut down our chances by a lot. We decided to give my 6 rounds of clomid a shot and if nothing happens, we will probably stop trying. Maybe look into fostering/adoping... I dunno. Guess we will see what happens.

FX for you

Updating from my first post, my first round of clomid worked! BFP today. GL girls I hope you get yours very soon!

NDTaber9211...Welcome back! Sorry to hear that, but will you try fertilaid for men? I've heard it helped so many men with that problem...Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->