Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been posting at all. I hope everyone is doing ok.

3rd round of clomid, got it bumped up to 100mg. Just had an HSG test done and tubes are open. DH's SA came back not that great. He only has 2% morphology which is going to cut down our chances by a lot. We decided to give my 6 rounds of clomid a shot and if nothing happens, we will probably stop trying. Maybe look into fostering/adoping... I dunno. Guess we will see what happens.

Fertilaid for men helped increase my husbands count motility and morphology! I'd highly recommend a 3 month trial.

He has fertileaid for men but he is going to start a vitamin regime that another friend of mine told me about. Her husband's semen analysis was pretty much the same as mine and his doctors put him on these vitamins. She is now pregnant :thumbup:

Hi there,
Me trying to conceive again on clomid 4 th cycle on 200 mg with shatavari and yoga practice today is 4th day on clomid anyone on same boat.

14 dpo no sign of AF yet. Tested yesterday bfn. Temp dropped abit today but I did get up 2 hours before to let the cat out! It's still well above cover line though. Not feeling like AF is close though. Will text again Monday as I'll be 1 day late going by my 16 day LP on my first round of clomid.

Congrats Familylove4!!!

As for me I am on CD 6. I think that Femara has AF longer than usual. I am usually on my cyle for 4-5 days and today is the 6th date and I am still spotting... So, hopefully I stop by CD 8 so that I can start BD'ing... I've heard of people ovulating earlier on Femara I wonder how tru that is. I am usually a CD 16-17 ovulator (if that's a word lol)!!! So, we will see. i can definitly say that Femara makes you cramp a lot right after taking it, but I would want it before Clomid at any day!!!!

FX for all of us!!! Where is my Cycle Buddy i had found, I haven't seen her????

Cd 15 today. Didn't bd last night. Grumpy selfish df. So we only bd on days 8,10,12,13.
Might try bd tonight dunno. My cycles 25 days so think tonight is too late anyway. Just the tww now. :(

Cd1 for me...AF caught me at work this am, very HEAVY! Grrr! Starting clomid cd3

Cd1 for me...AF caught me at work this am, very HEAVY! Grrr! Starting clomid cd3

Hi MsBee!

AF showed up today for me too, I will be starting my 2nd round of Clomid on CD3 as well. Maybe we can be cycle buddies?

tooth_fairy....Yayyy! Of course we can be buddies! Whats your dosage? I'll be doing 150mg

tooth_fairy....Yayyy! Of course we can be buddies! Whats your dosage? I'll be doing 150mg

Yayy!! Lol, my doc put me on 200 mg and the side effects were horrible and they put me on 200 mg this month again. I've just been having issues with my office, first they had me test my progesterone levels on the wrong day so that was a huge mess they had me retest on a different day and I had pay for both times and today I had them call in my prescription and they called in the wrong dosage. I'm not a mean person but I think I'm gonna go to their office tomorrow to have a word with them.

tooth_fairy...Yeah! I'd go in because they need to get it together. We start on Saturday so you need the right dosage if 200mg is what you were on. That's normally the highest most would go. Clomid makes me O, but it also thins the lining and this my 1st time on 150mg so I'm kinda scared of thinning, which is why I'm gonna do evening primrose oil and Robitussin. Good luck!

tooth_fairy...Yeah! I'd go in because they need to get it together. We start on Saturday so you need the right dosage if 200mg is what you were on. That's normally the highest most would go. Clomid makes me O, but it also thins the lining and this my 1st time on 150mg so I'm kinda scared of thinning, which is why I'm gonna do evening primrose oil and Robitussin. Good luck!

Exactly! Yea I o'd last cycle my progesterone was 44 but no BFP. What is evening primrose oil? Thanks you too Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->