• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Anyone got any symptoms? I still have sore nipples sorry tmi. I am really tired. That's about it. And I'm bored of waiting already lol. I know ill give in testing on weekend. If only my holiday was this weekend I would not think about it so much. Arrrrrgh

Just sore nippies over here. The bottom of my stomach is sore, I guess from ovulation and me checking my uterus two or three times a day!!! But, I feel so much better today!!!!:happydance:

Ladies! I'm out so only have a minute :( basically, this clomid cycle is a bust. Only one follie, and only 10 mm. Uterine lining isn't very good either. So I might ovulate, but he says it doesn't look good. Now I get to wait around for af and then start on 100 mgs next cycle. I want to cry, but I'm trying to stay positive.blahhh

Don't cry. You wouldn't want to ovulate with a thin lining which could cause a m/c. But, anything is possible!!! Still think positive. My first m/c my lining was very thin and I took progesterone to try to make it thicker, but it was too late. So, Maybe with the 100 MG everything will be the way it is suppose to be!!! Still staying positive though b/c anything could happen!!!!!!!:hugs: Still keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies! My day 21 result was 71.9!!! I think that's good!
I am cd22 today and have had light brown discharge (I usually start spotting about now) so don't know what to think! At least I ovulated! X

I can't wait to see what my level will be. That sounds very good!!!! I won't see until 4/29/13 tho!!! I don't know why he couldn't get me in sooner, but o well :shrug:!!!

DF stated that he talked to his :spermy:s last night and told them to charge!!!! I hope his talk helped. Since I ovulated today me and DF are bd'ing as soon as I get home at 3:30... That's in 3 min so I have to go, but I will be checking in on my cellie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies do u mind if I join? Saw my obgyn yesterday and he's having me start clomid on days 3-7. I started spotting yesterday so he said to start tomorrow as it'll be day 3. Any info or hints/tips would be very welcome as DH and I are new to this.

Hi Ellie.
I am on my first lot of clomid. I was really nervous starting it but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I know some ladies use preseed and soft cups to help the swimmers. Clomid can sometimes mess with your cervical fluid. I took a cough medicine called robitussin with guaffessin as the only ingredient and this seemed to help with cervical mucous. I normally have 28 day cycles and I took clomid day 4/8. I had a positive opk on cd 14. Hope that helps. Good luck x
Thanks. I have heard of the robitussin so think I may try that too in combination with the clomid. I've been having long cycles and so my obgyn said he wanted us to start with the clomid to help shorten my cycle and induce ovulation earlier so I hope it does work!! Good luck everyone!

DF is buying me preseed tonight i know kind of late but I ovulated early this morning and i will bd again tonight with preseed. Reading different things on the internet that an egg lives from 12 to 24 hours. Any suggestions????

Hello Everyone!

Welcome Ellie Bean!!!

Today is CD28 for me. No AF. No cramping. I'm frustrated. I just want this next cycle to start so I can get this show on the road. Negatice IC this afternoon.
I'm assuming AF will show sometime between now & Sunday. If not, I'll test again on Sunday. If negative, which I know it will be, I will go get my Provera from the pharmacy and start on Wednesday. That would be CD35 by then.

KMR - I'm sorry to hear about the follie scan. I know how frustrated you must be! Before I started this cycle I was so sure that the Clomid was going to work for me the first time again (meaning making me O not actually getting BFP first cycle). Never crossed my mind it wouldn't until I didn't have any symptoms from it. That's when I started questioning if it was working or not.
Although I think ultimately I did O, this wasn't the right cycle anyways.
On to the next with some nice follies from the higher dose! (I hope)

Jodspods - Did the doc say anything about the level being too high?? I don't know if "too high" is even possible but it seems high. But I guess thats good right? :shrug: I guess you have lots of mature eggies in there!!!! FX for you!

RNmommy-- isn't it weird? How things went find on fifty for the both of us the first go around? I guess I was starting to doubt it too, with my temps so funky, and that false positive opk from the other day. But still so surprising to hear only one stinking follicle that is halfway mature :( he said if I ovulate, it's still about five or six days off. But he said it wasn't the response we wanted from clomid. He's nice. The more I see him, the more I like him. But I'm ready to get this show on the road. So I'm to call back in two weeks to let them know if I've ovulated, started af, or whatever, and then we are going from there.

I didn't read through all the new posts. Just got home and am pooped. Welcome to the newbie on the thread!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome Ellie Bean!!!

Today is CD28 for me. No AF. No cramping. I'm frustrated. I just want this next cycle to start so I can get this show on the road. Negatice IC this afternoon.
I'm assuming AF will show sometime between now & Sunday. If not, I'll test again on Sunday. If negative, which I know it will be, I will go get my Provera from the pharmacy and start on Wednesday. That would be CD35 by then.

KMR - I'm sorry to hear about the follie scan. I know how frustrated you must be! Before I started this cycle I was so sure that the Clomid was going to work for me the first time again (meaning making me O not actually getting BFP first cycle). Never crossed my mind it wouldn't until I didn't have any symptoms from it. That's when I started questioning if it was working or not.

Jodspods - Did the doc say anything about the level being too high?? I don't know if "too high" is even possible but it seems high. But I guess thats good right? :shrug: I guess you have lots of mature eggies in there!!!! FX for you!

They didn't say anything about it being too high just that from that level they could tell I O'd 7 days before which is right x

Hello Everyone!

Welcome Ellie Bean!!!

They didn't say anything about it being too high just that from that level they could tell I O'd 7 days before which is right x

Well that's great news. I got my high temp today which means 1 dpo!!!! 97.9 F. Yay, i bd last night with preseed so hopefully good news in 9 days :)!!!!

Jodspods-- I looked up the progesterone level thing-- I think you have squat to worry about! Apparently, it indicates that you had a very strong ovulation, probably releasing more than one egg, so increases your chances even more of conceiving! Whoop for you!!

Dunno how hopeful I am as I've had a couple days of spotting but no bright red at all so perhaps it could be IB? I had this last time I was pregnant! Just bought 2 frers x

I wouldn't be anything but hopeful about the spotting. Spotting before af usually indicates low progesterone, and you definitely don't have that problem! Bwahaha I am beyond excited for you! Wait two or three days after the spotting started, I should think. Err, or how many dpo are you?

I wouldn't be anything but hopeful about the spotting. Spotting before af usually indicates low progesterone, and you definitely don't have that problem! Bwahaha I am beyond excited for you! Wait two or three days after the spotting started, I should think. Err, or how many dpo are you?

I'm 10dpo I think. It's 10 days since my peak on cbfm x

How's your spotting hun? Fingers crossed for you. Have you tempted to test? X

Hey I was wondering how u add the tickers that say how many dpo or how long you've been married etc ...

It's not as bad as previous months. I do have an irritated cervix (ectropion) so it could be that. It would have been my due date tomorrow so I'm tempted to test as maybe its an omen! I would be due af Sunday or Monday so hoping a frer would show up now! X

It's not as bad as previous months. I do have an irritated cervix (ectropion) so it could be that. It would have been my due date tomorrow so I'm tempted to test as maybe its an omen! I would be due af Sunday or Monday so hoping a frer would show up now! X
Stalking or your test. Hugs for your due date. Xx if I get a positive this month I will be due same date near enough as the baby we had a mmc with at 12 weeks. Hoping its an omen too so know how you feel x

Just curious is there a better time to take the clomid...morning or evening etc?

Hi some people get side effects like hot flashes so take it at night in an effort to sleep through it. I had a few hot flashes but not severe and took it in the morning. I did have a fair bit of cramping but that was around ov time. Tho I think a side effect of clomid cos I never get that sore and tender. Did your dr suggest a time to take it at all. ?

Hey I was wondering how u add the tickers that say how many dpo or how long you've been married etc ...

If you go on countdown to pregnancy .com there's a menu it says tools and tickers. You can make one. Then it will have a code under it. Copy and then go to your profile on here edit signature and paste the code. Save and that's it. You need the Bb code. There are a few options like HTML but you need bb if I remember correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->