Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Btw idk why pic is totally upside down

Yes, ma'am. That is definitely a positive. You use the :) face regular ones? I had those and the advanced... They work very well and were all correct, I just had other underlining issues, (endometriosis). Hopefully all the doctors work did the trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm out spotting yesterday and today am now light so I'm sure by later today or tomorrow it'll be full flow which sucks but I'm excited to use my ovacue fertility monitor. Hoping this helps with timing bding better to get our bfp. If not I have an appt to see the RE in June the day before my 25 bday...

Hello y'all I'm new to this, this is first round of clomid 50mg cd3-7 also on metformin 1500 mg for 6 months which helped regulate me from 1 AF a year to a 28 day cycle which is awesome:) . I am currently on cd13 Started having ovary pain 2 days ago mostly while using the bathroom and BD'ing . Started poas cd 9 all negative , but today cd13 received a very strong positive which I have never had one ever!!!!! So I guess I'll ovulate tomm. Hoping this works first time it has gave me bad acne and it makes me so hungry all the time :/

Welcome! Those definitely look positive...yay for smiley faces! Clomid made me hungry all the time and I had more acne than usual but otherwise no symptoms.

I sure hope so I just wish someone could figure out what's keeping us from getting pregnant...Dh's most recent SA was great and other than his first one being low every other test we've had done had come back normal. Just frustratedI guess but surprisingly I didn't cry yesterday when I started sspotting,I think deep down I knew I wasn't pregnant so I took it better plus I got bfn yesterday morning.

Thanks everyone and it's just hard to believe I might ovulate after never getting a positive looking forward to my first actual tww , sorry about AF showing:/

I know by having that surgery has changed my hormones as well as a good thing. I am now getting EWCM on my own w/o help of anything. They hubby says he doesn't want to use preseed this cycle and he want to try w/o it, so we are trying with just the natural things. Usually my sides ache when i am getting ready to ovulate, but see that my ovaries were stuck to my sides I see why b/c now the middle of my stomach is aching instead!!!! Excited:happydance: hoping it doesn't take longer than three months and actually hoping to get it right this month!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad everything is looking good for you hoping we both get our bfps

I sure hope so I just wish someone could figure out what's keeping us from getting pregnant...Dh's most recent SA was great and other than his first one being low every other test we've had done had come back normal. Just frustratedI guess but surprisingly I didn't cry yesterday when I started sspotting,I think deep down I knew I wasn't pregnant so I took it better plus I got bfn yesterday morning.

I know the annoyance of just not understanding why you can't get pregnant. I have 2 kids, so I CAN have babies. All of a sudden, I can't get pregnant and DH is fine--so what's the problem? It's annoying and heartbreaking all at the same time. You're not alone!

AFM- I haven't had a + O test yet. Maybe I missed the surge? IDK but my temps have been all kinds of wacky this month when they were totally normal on 50mg of Clomid. What the heck?

I'm still totally stumped by my O tests. The very first day I took one (Monday)- it was almost positive. Tuesday- the same. Wednesday and Thursday- the line is barely visible. Today, a darker line again. AGH!?! I don't know if I o'ed or not. FF gives me cd14 as O but if that's true- why the dark line again? So confused. Maybe I'm not going to O at all this month? That'd be a first since I O on my own so I certainly should on 100mg!

No news from me just plodding along. Cd21 for me. Might try test on Monday. Cd23. Only got a cheapie so not really expecting anything. Going to focus on my running at the gym. I have lost 3 stone now. :). I'm 12 stone and feeling much better in myself. Sorry to hear Ellie. I know how you feel xx

CD16 still high on my cbfm, could have sworn I would have a peak this morning as my ovaries had me up all night. That sounds weird, IK!!! Hopefully in the morning I will have my peak as it's my on day to BD anyway!!! Taking DS to Home Depot tomorrow for the workshop that they have for kids!!! He doesn't know yet, so ready to surprise him. Finish putting his borderpaper up in his room last night. Was going to do my livingroom when I realized I was supposed to have wallpaper paste for mine and had to stop :nope:. Been trying to keep myself busy to take my mind off of ttc. Trying to get my vases ready to sell on Ebay or at a local store, so that's been keeping me busy...

I thought I had avoided the side effects this round of clomid but oh heck no full blown emotional, impatient, frustrated, pimple faced today:( ugh i think I should just stay home & avoid people today.

20140201_204133.jpg yay going to bd in the morning. This is the strip out the smiley now waiting for a peak in the morning on my monitor! !! Hoping and wishing and praying this is my month. Will daily test for pregnancy after I receive my pregnancy test in the mail! !!!

Well looks like I ovulated throughout the night bc got a negative this morning. ... So, will bd one last time...

Hoping for the best for you Barbie.

AFM- I got my crosshairs on FF and it looks like I o'ed on cd14. I only bd on cd11 and 13 so it's not looking good for us with timing this month.

Mofo a day before ovulation is the best date bc it takes 10 hours for thesuperm to go thru the process to be able to penatrate the egg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->