Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Tested today bfn. :( cd 24. Expecting af tomorroe

Confused. Still just high fertility on the monitor and no peak yet... So, my temps are just 97.73 so I'm confused on whether I have ovulated or not yet. I usually ovualate before CD 21-23 so will see what the montior says in the morning...

Really thinking I had a short LH surge, b/c at the time of the positive my cervix was soft and opened. Now it is closed and is hardening...

Temp went to 97.70, so I am guessing I have ovulated. Still waiting on tests. They are suppose to be here on the 6th so I will start testing then even though I really don't know how many dpo I am, so with me guessing I will say 3DPO.

Well a blazing positive today! !! Lol my ovaries are kicking my butt!!!

20140204_154800.jpg left and right ovaries are aching. I would be totally for twins! !!!

What kind of CM do you consider it when it's clear and slippery (but not stretchy) after O? It's not really watery because it doesn't "run" off the TP but it's definitely moist.

My chart took away my solid coverline because I put watery- LOL. Tested too just to see if the cheapies actually work and give a control line. Obviously it's BFN but they at least work!

I am on CD 21. I believe if I am thinking right, that is around the time I ovulated when I conceived my son...

I started my cycle on Dec. 3, 2007 and conceived him on Dec 24-25. So 25-3 or 24-3 is 21 or 22 so I ovulated around CD 22 when I conceived him... Isn't it something how when we want something to happen we come up with everything to try to make it work!!!! LOL!!!!! Here is the photo of my monitor this morning!!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Hopefully I ovulate tonight some time!!! Didn't really feel up to doing the deed so had dh watch a video and give me a cup. Added preseed inside me and inside the cup!!! Yeah ik I'm being lazy. But I covered my basis last night so I am good. Hoping top get that high temp in the morning bc my ovaries had me on the floor at work today! !!:cry: checked lh when I got home and was still positive so maybe through the night the eggie will release. FXed everyone! !! Oh yeah got my Internet cheapies in today! !! Ready to poas starting at 3dpo!!!!

Af came. 25 day cycle. I wish I could just go on birth control to stop myself hoping every month :(. Df wouldn't be happy about this. Going to buy my wedding dress Friday, doubt I have to worry about getting pregnant as it really isn't happening for us. I am so fed up and feel I've had enough.

Af came. 25 day cycle. I wish I could just go on birth control to stop myself hoping every month :(. Df wouldn't be happy about this. Going to buy my wedding dress Friday, doubt I have to worry about getting pregnant as it really isn't happening for us. I am so fed up and feel I've had enough.

I know it's hard when you 'hope' even though you tell yourself there is no chance. Be happy about buying your dress- enjoy your wedding preparations. Try not to let the upset of TTC ruin your excitement. Do you think a few months of BC would help regulate your cycle? I know sometimes they suggest going on it if you have a few months to 'waste' to regulate and once you come off- it may be easier.

Hopefully I ovulate tonight some time!!! Didn't really feel up to doing the deed so had dh watch a video and give me a cup. Added preseed inside me and inside the cup!!! Yeah ik I'm being lazy. But I covered my basis last night so I am good. Hoping top get that high temp in the morning bc my ovaries had me on the floor at work today! !!:cry: checked lh when I got home and was still positive so maybe through the night the eggie will release. FXed everyone! !! Oh yeah got my Internet cheapies in today! !! Ready to poas starting at 3dpo!!!!

I POAS'ed yesterday but only to check and see if my cheapies were 'good'. LOL at giving DH a cup and mixing it with Preseed. Never thought of that, but it's a pretty good idea!

Heyyyy ladies I know it's been awhile since I've been on, a lot has happened. Firstly found out my mom may have throat cancer. Secondly, I finally decided to get rid of this no good husband of mine and be with who truly makes me happy so getting ready to file my divorce and just maybe this is what GOD has for me to get that BFP! Good luck to you all ladies!

Ms. Bee I'm so sorry, but I actually know exactly how you feel. I am so so so happy I did not have child by my first husband bc I would be extremely depressed. I'm sorry you have to go thru this, but what God has for you it is for you! !! I've been really worried about you! !! I'll be praying for you and don't be a stranger! !!!

Heyyyy ladies I know it's been awhile since I've been on, a lot has happened. Firstly found out my mom may have throat cancer. Secondly, I finally decided to get rid of this no good husband of mine and be with who truly makes me happy so getting ready to file my divorce and just maybe this is what GOD has for me to get that BFP! Good luck to you all ladies!

So sorry you're going through a divorce, but there certainly is life after divorce and it's WONDERFUL! I always believe that everything happens for God's reason- and maybe you not conceiving was because He knew this was coming! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->