Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Pretty bummed out here even though I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up. Temp was up to 98.6 this AM at 10DPO and I got a blazing BFN. :( I only have 2 cycles of Clomid left and I'm losing hope.

Pretty bummed out here even though I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up. Temp was up to 98.6 this AM at 10DPO and I got a blazing BFN. :( I only have 2 cycles of Clomid left and I'm losing hope.

Why do you only have two cycles left? Don't give up hope just yet... 10 DPO is still early...

AFM been cramping on and off all day on my right side so don't know what is actually going on... Could be ovulating or .... IDK, but hoping that this is my month. If not we are taking off 3 months with just fertilitea as my doc said he wants me to do 3 months w/o meds...

Hey everyone! Been trying to get things straight and not be so depressed and its really working. I've been using my Ovacue fertility monitor I'm only on cd10 so nothing exciting yet. Sorry that AF came OoOo. I also want to thank everyone for their kind words and support, it's so nice to have people to talk to that actually understand. Fxed Momof2ttc! Barbie thinking of you and hope this is your month! Also OoOo you should take your time and enjoy the wing planning and dress shopping this is a special time for you so take advantage of it! MsBee I'm glad you're doing what makes you happy and I hope God had been guiding you through this journey do you can have children with the right guy :)

Why do you only have two cycles left? Don't give up hope just yet... 10 DPO is still early...

AFM been cramping on and off all day on my right side so don't know what is actually going on... Could be ovulating or .... IDK, but hoping that this is my month. If not we are taking off 3 months with just fertilitea as my doc said he wants me to do 3 months w/o meds...

It's not suggested that you use Clomid for more than 6 months. Something about increasing the risk of cancer. I guess the best news that I've gotten this cycle is that I have not had any spotting yet and it's cd24--I beat my 'record' of cd23.

Heya ladies!

I am about to start my first round of clomid. I have been put on 50mg. The problem is I am on cd41 and still no af! I have just took a hpt which was neg!

The doctor gave me some tablets to take on cd42 if I have a bfn! They will apparently help bring my af along so I don't have to have a long cycle.

I really want to start them today as fed up of waiting! Do you think taking them a day early will be stupid?

Thanks xx

Heya ladies!

I am about to start my first round of clomid. I have been put on 50mg. The problem is I am on cd41 and still no af! I have just took a hpt which was neg!

The doctor gave me some tablets to take on cd42 if I have a bfn! They will apparently help bring my af along so I don't have to have a long cycle.

I really want to start them today as fed up of waiting! Do you think taking them a day early will be stupid?

Thanks xx

I've never been in that situation but I don't see what difference 1 day would make to bring on a cycle. Welcome to the group!

Spotting has started this AM. At least it held off until 11dpo this time, that gives me a decent LP without it. This is our 14 cycle fail. :(

Welcome Fallen. ?.

momof as I sit here thinking, I think my lp is only 10 days. If I have a 32 cd and I ovulated on cd 23 I only have 9 to 10 days before my cycle is suppose to start again.....

Welcome Fallen. ?.

momof as I sit here thinking, I think my lp is only 10 days. If I have a 32 cd and I ovulated on cd 23 I only have 9 to 10 days before my cycle is suppose to start again.....

I had a short LP with spotting before I started the Clomid. I had 25-26 day cycles but didn't O until 16-17. Apparently they want it to be 10+ days. This cycle- I'm spotting but I'm on cd27 and ovulated on cd14. It's so frustrating.

It's amazing what can put you into tears when TTC. Today, I called my doc to find out if she wanted me to have a follow up or if i am just to take the Clomid til I can't take it anymore. The lady from billing who called me back was kind of not nice- I was under the impression that the HSG would be $625. Well, she informed me that is the hospital fee and my doc charges $3xx.00. So that's almost $1000 for an HSG. I don't have insurance that covers any of it--it would be all OOP. I think I'm crying because she was just so nasty about it- and also because I can't spend $1000 on it right now when I have 2 kids who need my money.

I hear you momof2ttc...My hsg was almost $600 out of pocket and they're letting us do a payment plan. So far it hasn't made a difference but this is only my third cycle since the hsg and they say the first 6 months after are the most fertile. I'm still waiting to see if that is true, so far no luck for us. I'm now on my third month of fertilaid and my second month taking the ovaboost and fertile CM so we'll see if they start to make a difference. I've had more regularly length cycles since starting the fertilaid which is a plus but still not pregnant. Only 4 months until our appt with the RE, I hope we're pregnant before then but if not at least we've got the appt and a plan.

It's amazing what can put you into tears when TTC. Today, I called my doc to find out if she wanted me to have a follow up or if i am just to take the Clomid til I can't take it anymore. The lady from billing who called me back was kind of not nice- I was under the impression that the HSG would be $625. Well, she informed me that is the hospital fee and my doc charges $3xx.00. So that's almost $1000 for an HSG. I don't have insurance that covers any of it--it would be all OOP. I think I'm crying because she was just so nasty about it- and also because I can't spend $1000 on it right now when I have 2 kids who need my money.

Momof2- Do you not have any insurance? I don't have fertility insurance, but with my BCBS I only paid $25 coppay and I had to pay on an old bill I had at the hospital in order for them to let me go ahead with the process!!! I think in all that day I paid like $70 something... have you checked with your insurance co.?

Momof2- Do you not have any insurance? I don't have fertility insurance, but with my BCBS I only paid $25 coppay and I had to pay on an old bill I had at the hospital in order for them to let me go ahead with the process!!! I think in all that day I paid like $70 something... have you checked with your insurance co.?

My insurance covers absolutely nothing other than preventative care and of course maternity/delivery. I just found out today that the total is going to be $762. We must pre-pay for it, they won't even schedule til I've paid them the full amount. They won't transfer the order to another facility that's cheaper either- I'd have to switch doctors to have it done elsewhere--which would mean another consultation fee. So, our TTC days are over for a while. I can't afford that right now while planning my wedding and I'm not going to waste the last 2 cycles I can take of Clomid when we don't know if my tubes are open. I'd rather save it and take 2 after I've had the HSG.

My insurance covers absolutely nothing other than preventative care and of course maternity/delivery. I just found out today that the total is going to be $762. We must pre-pay for it, they won't even schedule til I've paid them the full amount. They won't transfer the order to another facility that's cheaper either- I'd have to switch doctors to have it done elsewhere--which would mean another consultation fee. So, our TTC days are over for a while. I can't afford that right now while planning my wedding and I'm not going to waste the last 2 cycles I can take of Clomid when we don't know if my tubes are open. I'd rather save it and take 2 after I've had the HSG.

Oh no!!!! How long are you putting it off?

Oh no!!!! How long are you putting it off?

Either until I have enough money to pay for the HSG or maybe forever if I can't justify spending that kind of money when I have 2 children to provide for. :cry:

5DPO today. Nothing really to report. Head is stuffy, feel like I have a cold so... Temp had dropped yesterday to 97.73 Then went back up this morning to 98.40 so hoping that means somthing... Although I had a 98.40 the day I started my cycle last month so...:shrug: Really hoping and praying that I can give the hubby a wrapped box with a clearblue pregnancy test inside that says pregnant on the 20th of this month which is his birthday!!! I'm praying all throughout the day and and night for this miracle!!! This month marks a year that we have been TTC!!!! My cycle is due 2/18/14 so, we will see!!!!!

I have just took my last provera last night so hopefully my af will be here soon so I can start taking my clomid! How long does it usually take for af to come?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->