Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

5 to 10 days Fallen

you guys look still praying it sticks! !!! 20140215_205351.jpg hubby bday on the 20th praying I can show him a clear blue PREGNANT

Yay! I have started spotting brownish colour though but af should be here soon! I can't wait I am so excited to start clomid!!

I'm 3dpo today. We've been using the ovacue fertility monitor this cycle and it has been amazing. It gave me a 7 day time frame before O that helped us to know when I was most fertile and then it knew the exact day of O according to the vaginal sensor reading. This all lined up perfectly with my temps on fertility friend and I had great CM this cycle after taking the fertilaid fertile CM and Ovaboost for the last few months. Really hoping that we'll get a bfp in the next 10 days and finally end this ttc madness. DH has also been taking fertilaid for men count boost and motility boost since July and his last S.A. was great. We're so ready for this I'm just hopping that with the new monitor bbt and pressed maybe it'll finally work. Sorry for the kind of long message seeing Barbies bfp gives me hope!

Hey ladies! I've been reading the comments and got emotional for Barbie! Congrats Barbie!!! So happy for you! When are you scheduling an appointment?

Hey ladies! I've been reading the comments and got emotional for Barbie! Congrats Barbie!!! So happy for you! When are you scheduling an appointment?

My doc won't see me until 8 weeks so my appointment is March 17 @2. I have my ultrasound before I go see my doc the same day.

Ms. Bee I can't even believe it. I'm telling the hubby Thursday on his birthday!!!

Ok Barbie! It was that surgery that did the trick. I am too happy for you! What a great present for the hubby. What all did you do this month to conceive?

Ok Barbie! It was that surgery that did the trick. I am too happy for you! What a great present for the hubby. What all did you do this month to conceive?

5mg of femara, pre-seed. Hubby was taking countboost and fertilaid but I believe it was God and the surgery that did it!!!

Amen Barbie! That's exactly what it is! I'm happy for you. Wish it were me, but I'm so happy one of us finally got that BFP!

Hi clomid ladies :) I figured I would join in on the discussion as I am beginning clomid next month (or whenever I get my period. I have PCOS so my cycles are unpredictable but typically 38-48 days.) Any advise on expectations? Should I anticipate being an even more moody monster than I already can be? Have many of you seen success with clomid or is it more likely that more aggressive treatment will be needed?

Hi clomid ladies :) I figured I would join in on the discussion as I am beginning clomid next month (or whenever I get my period. I have PCOS so my cycles are unpredictable but typically 38-48 days.) Any advise on expectations? Should I anticipate being an even more moody monster than I already can be? Have many of you seen success with clomid or is it more likely that more aggressive treatment will be needed?

Hi Labgal!!! Welcome-I was on Clomid from Feb 2013-October 2013. I didn't like the side effects at all. I had mood swings, hot flashes and horrible cramping. I asked my doc to switch me to Femara after the many months of a BFN!!! I went on Femara for Nov 2013-Jan 2013. I had laproscopic surgery on Jan 16th in which one of my ovaries were stuck to the wall of my utereus. i had a golf size cyst in front of one of my ovaries and I had several large cysts from PCOS that he punctured for me. I also found out I had endometriosis in which is took out. The same cycle I got my BFP which was the day after V day!!!!! If I wouldn't have had the surgery I never would have known. We were looking into IUI in the next few months b/c we knew we couldn't afford IVF. But, through all of that and PRAYING HARD One year later after the stressful TTC road I got my BFP!!!! I think I started on this thread in April 2013.

Hey ladies I am waiting AF to the I start round 2 of clomid. The mood swings and emotions are killing me ladies, is this happening to Any others.

Hi all. My af due first march. I think I've ovulated. Got sore nipples. Doubt I'll be lucky so just waiting for af really. 25 day cycle is the norm for me. Don't really want to be pregnant as I have brought my wedding dress f

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->