Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

MsBee has your DH has his sperm checked recently? Just a thought if he's willing. That's amazing Barbie I can't wait to be pregnant and br able to feel the baby move....ahhhh I'm just so ready to get my bfp and be a mommy!

MrsB, it's not over until AF arrives! You could just be testing too early! I still have my fx for you.

Agree with you ladies, it's super tiring to be TTC for so long. A marathon with no end!

I'm around 8 dpo and just basically a pissed psychopath. I have no s/e as far as breast soreness or cramping or anything, I'm just horrible. Anything is making me blow up; and I mean screaming mad, which is very out of character for me.I tend to be a person who lets things go as quickly as possible. I know it's the clomid hormones. I just want it to be over.

That's great MsBee. Labgal I totally understand about the mood swings and outbursts...it stinks!

Lab- I've got the psychotic hormones too. I was ranting and raving about our puppy eariler today. I have no patience for anyone or anything. So glad I have Friday-Sunday off. I don't think I could have handled work for another day like this.

Haha I totally understand the irritability! Sometimes I'm fine and then a switch is flipped and I'm pissed lol

My other gripe about the Clomid is that this month (and only this month- I'm on round 5), right around ovulation my forehead broke out. I'm talking a carpet of acne on my forehead and I had a few stray ones here and there on my cheeks. I looked like a 14 year old boy. It was HORRIBLE. I have no idea why it happened all of a sudden but now I'm afraid to take it again. LOL.

Started spotting today so another month that I'm out. We've been TTC for 15 months now. :(

I totally understand MomOf2TTC... I'm so down right now. 14dpo today and another BFN :(

Sorry ladies! This lttc sucks. I pray we all get our bfps soon and them all of this heart ache will just be a stepping stone.

Sorry momof2, I know how you feel. Mrs.B... It's still not over! Not until you get AF!

I just have anxiety about AF coming. I'm 11 dpo today, expecting to start spotting tomorrow. Have some stabby cramps and only very slightly sore breasts that started yesterday. Kind of feel like I might have a UTI or something coming which would be just absolutely fantastic...

Lab- I have the same symptoms! I feel like I have a UTI coming on! I had those stabby pains and now I've got this strange heavy feeling after I urinate. It's not the usual burning sensation, but a heavy feeling. UGH!

Yay Barbie that's so exciting! Today I'm 6 dpo and am having some cramps/twinges in my Iris paying so much that this is implantation cramping and that I'll get s bfp this weekend! Ugh just hate the not knowing.

Also I have some encouraging need. One of my friends had been ttc her second child for almost four years... She's done multiple ivfs and finally a FET. We'll her FET worked and she's 8 weeks pregnant with twins! Just gives me more hope and encourages me not to give up! I how it helps you ladies too!

Frozen embryo transfer with IVF so they were already fertilized and frozen and then thawed and inserted into her uterus after the previous round of regular IVF failed.

Momof2 - that's exactly what I have! Feels heavy, no burning or anything. How many DPO are you?

My guess is about 8dpo. Spotting has really picked up though so AF is on her way. Did you start spotting yet? I've given up on clomid working for me. I only have one cycle left.

8 DPO... are you sure it's not a heavy IB? Are your LPs normally short?

No spotting here yet but anticipating it any moment.

I always spot and I'm on Clomid because I have short LPs. :( My cycle is usually 25-27 days long. My doc seemed to think that Clomid would give me better eggs so that my progesterone would stay up. I'm convinced it still plummets after a certain point because then I start spotting. Clomid makes me O late, but then I am still having a short cycle.

I hope your spotting stays away and you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->