Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Good luck with your appointment, Barbie! Looking forward to your update!

Blah, Momof2, that's difficult. I'm sorry your LPs are short - have you talked with your doc about maybe progesterone cream or something? I've also heard Vitex helps some people, not sure if that is an option for you.

I'm still not spotting yet, AF due tomorrow. I can't help but feel that my body is playing a terrible trick on me and I will get some torrential, horrid AF tomorrow. I don't test prior to AF date because I just can't deal with the one line.

Fxed for u labgal! I'm 7/8 dpo today my fertility friend data changed me to Oing a day later than my ovacue fertility monitor so I'm not sure what is right. Still planning to test sat at 10/11 dpo. I know this is kinda early but a lot of people get a faint bfp that early. Also one of my coworkers told me that I have a glow about me so I'm really hoping she's right and I get a bfp this weekend!

I really hope you do, Ellie! My finger are super crossed for you! How are you feeling? SSing?

Felling pretty good have had some twinges in my uterus off and on for the last few days. Also some nausea here and there yesterday and sat. And I'm so tired the last two days couldn't hardly pull myself out of bed when my alarm went off. Last night I woke up steaming hot had to take all the covers odd which is unusual for me I like to be snuggled in but who knows I think the clomid can make some of these s/s?...

Mum of 2 in similar to you. 6 rounds of clomid never worked on me either. I also have short 25 day cycles. 27 being the max and only once in a blue moon. Usually on 25 day cycles. I've given up on clomid. I just trying around ovulation and seeing what happens.
Ellie. I'm getting married September 7th. It's creeping up fast xx

As expected...AFM arrived today :( :( I'm so down and out I don't know what to do anymore. It's becoming more and more depressing and I just want to be mad at the world. ANGRYYYYYY! 30 day cycle though which I've never had but femara made me O earlier and extended my dpo by 2 so who knows what that means.

Sorry MsBee that stinks! Are you seeing an RE? If not you should Def get consult and just see what they have to say.

Ellie...I've been to FS, they've done all sort of tests and everything looks fine I guess it's just not meant for me right now, although it pains me. It could just take a couple of rounds as I only did 3 clomid rounds and that was my first femara round. It's just pains me that I even need meds but without them I don't O at all...I just atleast want one child, everyone around me has one or more :(

I totally understand if all I can have is one baby that would new great but I really am hoping to be a mommy of at least 2 babies someday.

Congrats Labgal!!!!!

Ellie I was 6-7 DPO It was very early and I can't say very light b/c it was very noticeable on a FR

Omg labgal!! So excited for u! Post a pic! How many dpo were you labgal?

Barbie so u don't think that 10/11 dpo is too early?

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/IMG_20140501_191250_zps60230ed2.jpg .. there's the pic.

DH and I were TTC for a year.

I tested at 14 dpo when I still wasn't spotting or anything. It came up really fast - like I took the test, brushed my teeth and it was there! If I had tested early it would have come up, but I was convinced I was out this month.

U/S scheduled for May 19th. I'm excited and nervous...this is #1 for us.

I don't think so, but everyone is diff... Like my baby implanted high so I am already carrying high. Now if he/she would have implanted lower it probably would have taken longer... My friend find out at 9 DPO and at 8 DPO she had a -.

Ok good to know. That's a great line labgal. I've got an 88cent Walmart test and a digital so I guess I'll take the 88cent one and if nothing I'll wait a few days and try again with the Digital

So excited for you to test, Ellie! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->