Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Well BFN this morning so may still be too early think I'll wait until closer to 14dpo before I test again. Took a digital and a cheap and both negative W/fmu.

Still no AF for me and none of the normal pre-AF type s/s. Really praying this is it. Today is cd30 and 12/13dpo.

Really hoping AF stays away for you Ellie! What symptoms do you have?

Barbie - the 19th is my first u/s. How are you doing?

Ellie keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Labgirl yay the 19th!!!! You get to see your little beanie!!!! How far along will you be by then?

Thanks ladies. I really don't have many symptoms just some cramps off and on and my boobs are sensitive. Usually before AF I have really sure achey boobs and spotting before it actually started but do far none of those. Really hoping the lack of symptoms is a positive sign.Yay labgal that's not too far away. I see my obgyn next May 17 whether pregnant or just for my mid cycle scan so it would be fun to be bump buddies!

AFM... these headaches and nosebleeds are something else... My 16 weeks appt is in 3 more days. I know I have bloodwork on that day to be done, but IDK about an ultrasound...:shrug: I have to keep hydrocortizone cream on my nipples as they are very sensitive and they burn if i don't have a sportsbra on... Every now and again I feel baby move, I need to get some more batteries for my doppler so I can hear the heartbeat tonight.

About to find me something to eat so I can take this excedrin since it's the only thing that seems to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbie, I'll be 7 weeks then. I can't wait to see the little bean! Of course I have strep throat now and have to take amox but the doc told me its safe in all stages of pregnancy... So exciting 16 weeks!Let us know how it goes!! I hear you on the sore nipples, mine are already sore!

Ellie no spotting is great! How many do now?

13/14dpo today still having the cramps but CM is clear and creamy. Plan to test tomorrow as I'll officially be late.

13/14dpo today. still having cramps off and on. Plan to test tomorrow.

Also thought I'd say I've had crazy heartburn yesterday after lunch and now again after lunch today. Hoping this is a good sign don't usually have heartburn like this before AF....aahhhh hate the waiting game lol.

Pregnancy tests still not here. 14/15 dpo. Fertility friend said yesterday was the recommended test day so I how they come in this afternoon and I'll test. ... they're digitals though do you think that'll make a difference.

I hope this is it for you, Ellie! ... As far as digitals go, I heard that they usually need more hcg levels than other tests but it probably depends on who makes it. You should be able to google the cutoff... fx!!!

Cd 17 for me. Nothing noticed. Expecting a 25 day cycle.

They're the clear blue digital with weeks estimator. I'm hoping since I'm a day late that there will be enough to show positive 1-2 weeks....ahhhh the waiting is so hard. Don't know if they've come in yet or not have to work until 4 PM today so 2 hrs left!

They're the clear blue digital with weeks estimator. I'm hoping since I'm a day late that there will be enough to show positive 1-2 weeks....ahhhh the waiting is so hard. Don't know if they've come in yet or not have to work until 4 PM today so 2 hrs left!

That is the one that I used and it stated 1-2 weeks at that time :happydance:... I hope you get your BFP with no MS or nausea!!!

Yay I hope I do too! My mother never had any symptoms when she was pregnant. She said she didn't really believe it until she had and US and finally started to show at 5-6 months along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->