Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Well tested this afternoon and got not pregnant don't know if it's bci didn't good urine for too long or if I'm really not and just having a late AF. trying to decide if I shouldtest again in the morning with fmu or wait until Fri morning and re test then.

Hi, I'm not quite on clomid but I took it to conceive my first and we have an appt with the private fertility clinic next week, so hopefully they'll just do the same as before, highly expecting to go totally mental on the meds so joining you for the crazy :-D

Ellie - I hope it was just too early for you to test. I still have my fingers tightly crossed for you! Keep us updated.

Welcome, Cranberry! Hoping for a swift bfp for you.

How are you doing, Barbie?

Labgal I am super duper excited for my appt tomorrow!!! I am beginning to show now and everyone at work is now seeing my baby bump and saying that they didn't know that I was preggo... I kept it in as long as I could at work!!! I will update a pic in a min when I go to the restroom so you guys can see my bump!!!

IDK if I am getting an ultrasound done tomorrow or not, but I will update you as soon as I find out!!!

Thanks MsBee a long time to get here.... A very long time, sweat, tears, pain, mood swings, medications, tests (hsg, fertility test etc) and I feel just Blessed!!!! Praying that I make my full 9 months and that my ANGEL makes it here safe and sound!!!! A lot of People just don't know what we go through to have a child and then to carry a child... it seems forever to ever get to the point to become pregnant and once we are we are afraid the whole 9 months that the little ones make it here safe. Continue to keep me in your prayers that I'm healthy and the baby is healthy to carry to term....

Barbie I pray for women like me and you daily. It's so hard. All the tests, stress, BFNs. I'll just be glad to even make it to your point cause it's not going so well right now, but I'll continue to pray and I know I'll get there someday. Praying you and baby stay healthy. Btw you look great :)

Omg Barbie you are sooo cute! What a beautiful bump!

It really is amazing what we go through in our TTC process. My HSG lasted well over an hour because I have a tipped uterus and some new tech couldn't get the catheter in, they kept calling people in to help and by the time it was over there was like a whole room full of people staring at my vagina. Awesome! They finally called another doc in who did it in a couple seconds. Yeesh.

I really can't wait for my U/S. I'm trying to not be nervous but it's completely impossible. Every cramp gives me anxiety and I run to the bathroom to make sure nothing is wrong! Will feel better once I see the heartbeat...

MsBee, you'll be pg soon, I know it.

Ellie anything yet???? OMY to my dr appt!!!:happydance: I want to be really excited, but I got a lot of stuff on my mind today!!! Pray for me!!!!!!!!!

Sorry AF showed and I just couldn't deal worth posting it. Especially as Mother's day is today. I'm cd 4 today stated my 200mg of clomid last night and go in on May 20 th for US to check for follicles. Praying this will be our month. But if it's not then we'll see the RE in a month and hopefully be pregnant shortly after that.

And by the way Barbie toy are so stinking cute! Love the bump! How'd your appt go? Have an US?

Ellie I'm so sorry, but at this point I feel the same. Woke up this am down and out, it's Mother's Day and I'm not preggo. It's hard to watch others on this day, to even talk to others. Depressed!!!! Well I'm cd11 second round of femara. Although I just feel it'll never happen for me. So upsetting!

I know MsBee is Definitely hard this is my second Mother's day going by during this ttc process. I'm bound next Mother's day we'll both have little ones in our arms.

"Happy Mother's Day”
It comes around every year;
but when you have empty arms,
it's very hard to hear.

It's a day to celebrate a mother,
for all that she done;
and a reminder to an infertile
of the battle she has not yet won.

But what really makes a mother,
Is it just conception and birth?
Or is there something more,
that shows a mother's worth?

It's putting your child first,
in everything you do;
it's sacrifice and determination,
and love and patience too.

An infertile woman makes all her plans,
around a child not yet conceived;
she loves them even though they aren't here,
more than she ever could have believed.

She appreciates and understands,
what a blessing that children are;
she works hard for just a chance,
that motherhood is not that far.

All odds are stacked against her,
and yet she still has hope;
everyday is another struggle,
finding ways to help her cope.

So even though her arms are empty,
she can still be a mother too;
So say a special “Happy Mother's Day”
for those waiting for their dreams to come true!

Author Unknown

I really hope so Ellie! So many things happening today and I was invited but I'm just so depressed I'm just staying home in bed. This hurts so much, it's been so long going through this process. It's tiring and it takes a lot to take bfn after bfn. Idk what to do with myself at this point :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->