Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Another blinky this morning so I'm thinking a stand still positive tomorrow!!! I have tons of ewcm this morning. Tried to bd this morning but ran out of time giving df had to be at work at 700 :-(. But we have to get at it this afternoon

Goodluck Barbie. My df was on earlys during ++++ days so I was waking him at 4:30am lol he has to be at work by 6. A week of that I nearly killed him. I've bought two tests supermarket 2 for £3.50. Got to hold wee tho. Not sure whether to do a test later or tomorrow morning.

I am on my 3rd round of Clomid.
Round 1 - 50mg. Progesterone 8.4 Doc says I didn't O
Round 2 - 100mg Progesterone 8.8 Doc says I didn't O
Round 3 - 150mg Progesterone 7.3 Got +hpt at 10dpo, started progesterone supplements on 11dpo. Betas drawn on 11dpo (awaiting results)

I don't have any symptoms though...none. I'll feel a little better about it (hopefully) once I get my blood work back. I'm not getting my hopes up yet, I'm worried about my progesterone being so low.

OoOO - I'm patiently waiting for you to test :haha: FX

Fingers crossed for all of our ladies!!!!

Kez - sorry about AF but I'm hoping you get a good surprise on this cycle!!!

BlackB - hope you're getting it on :haha:

I'll update when I know more....

You will be fine rnmommy. Fingers crossed for you xx will test later xx

I am on my 3rd round of Clomid.
Round 1 - 50mg. Progesterone 8.4 Doc says I didn't O
Round 2 - 100mg Progesterone 8.8 Doc says I didn't O
Round 3 - 150mg Progesterone 7.3 Got +hpt at 10dpo, started progesterone supplements on 11dpo. Betas drawn on 11dpo (awaiting results)

I don't have any symptoms though...none. I'll feel a little better about it (hopefully) once I get my blood work back. I'm not getting my hopes up yet, I'm worried about my progesterone being so low.

OoOO - I'm patiently waiting for you to test :haha: FX

Fingers crossed for all of our ladies!!!!

Kez - sorry about AF but I'm hoping you get a good surprise on this cycle!!!

BlackB - hope you're getting it on :haha:

I'll update when I know more....

My doctor did me on the same cycle as you. 50, 100 then 150. Hopefully I will get my Blessing as well!!!:happydance: You have given my spirits a lift at hoping it happens this go around!!! Lot of BD'ing on the way.

I feel as if Ovulation is within 1-2 days. I have never had this much ewcm before and both of my ovaries are throbbing so I wonder will I ovulate from both???:shrug: If I do I want be mad at all!!! I won't even be mad with 3!!! But, I pray no more than that!!! I feel confident this go around. DF took vitamins a month before and is currently taking them. So, we are hoping for a helath eggy and sperm match:hugs:!!!

OOoo- ANYTHING yet??????????????????????????????? I'm waiting to hear some news from you??????????????????

I didn't get my beta results today :(
I go back tomorrow for my redraw so I'll get yesterday's results then.
This is my test from just now. Pic taken at 3 minutes. I was hoping it would have been darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
I didn't get my beta results today :(
I go back tomorrow for my redraw so I'll get yesterday's results then.
This is my test from just now. Pic taken at 3 minutes. I was hoping it would have been darker.

It looks like it's getting dark to me!!!!

Rnmommy it def looks like its gotten darker! How is everyone doing today? I'm approx 3dpo today. OoOo did u test? Barbie you guys are going to be busy this week! :) positive vibes to everyone. I'm feeling optimistic this cycle!

From this morning till 7:11!!!!! Wow!!! Next 24 hours will be busy!!!!

2013-06-18 19.42.10.jpg

Congrats rnmommy

OoOo did you test yet?

I am going to try to hold out to test on saturday. Not really having any symptons. A few sharp pains yesterday and today.

Rnmommy it looks darker!! :) hope you get good results soon xx

I'm going to retest Friday. Trying not to feel like giving up. Last night I was burning up and today. Boobs still achy. Just have to wait and see

OoOo - you're not out yet! What kind of test did you use?? Fx for a Friday BFP!!

BlackBarbie - that's awesome!!!! FX!

As for me....AF would have been due today. I go back to docs at 11:30 for redraw and hopefully I'll get my results from Monday. Although, those results won't mean much without having today's results to compare to. So I wait. I just hope by time I have my appt with the doctor tomorrow that she'll have today's results. FX!
Here's what this mornings test looked like. I had been up peeling all night, so it was only about a 2 hr hold. And the funny part is, I took a Walmart cheapie for fun and the line is so light! I'll take a pic of that and post it in a minute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
This is the Walmart cheapie. I used same urine for both tests.
It actually got a lot darker as it dried. Initially it was very light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79