Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Your frer is deffo looks darker. I know your right I might not be out but I just feel stupid for testing I used a sainsburys one it was blue dye but a def Bfn. It was a cheap supermarket test. I got two for £3.50. I'm saving the last one for Friday if af doesn't come first. I think if it does I'm going to give up. I'm not sure how much more of day counting and arguing with df to make sure he knows when we need to bd I can take. And the disappointment every month.

OoOo don't give up just yet. Lately I have been thinking that when it happens it happens, ut I am going to try to MAKE it happen. But, if it doesn't happen maybe it saved you a hearache of a miscarriage by something going wrong. Like two months ago I got a BFP only to be let down a few days later b/c of progesterone. I will keep praying for all of us b/c we will have our little ones soon!!!!:hugs:

Just got back from doctor.
First positive pregnancy test at 10dpo.
11dpo - progesterone 8.5 (up from 7.3), HCG 8

So those tests I had are super sensitive! I will get today's test results tomorrow when I meet with the doctor. Hoping for at least a 16!

Good luck Rnmommy! Fingers crossed for your HCG to double!

Thank you Barbie for your kind words I'm just finding it so hard at the moment. Plus had a fight with df. We're meant to get married next may. He wants a stag weekend in magaluf or somewhere similar. I am very unhappy about this cos when he's drunk he won't know what he's doing with who. I trust him in everyday life but I'm scared of what may happen aboar with all his friends egging him on. :( I feel so low and crap at the moment. He's given me a week to think about if I can trust him as he isn't happy I don't trust him and I said in temper I won't marry him. I just wanted him to say he would stay in uk. But instead he now agrees we shouldn't get married. How do I tell him I am just scared. Now I may have lost my chance to marry the one I do love because of past experiences :( all I'm doing is crying. I feel like an idiot.

OoOo - I am so sorry to hear about what you're going through. That's just terrible! Do you really think he'd do something bad like that if he was drinking?? But if you feel he would if his friends egged him on, then I don't blame you for not wanting him to go. I wouldn't want him around guys like that either! My husband didn't even have a bachelor party. He didn't want one. I didn't have a bachelorette party either. Me and my girls went out shopping and had dinner. But no crazy clubs or anything like that. Just a regular girls day.
I hope he realizes that you're just afraid and doesn't continue to be a butt about it!
FX everything works out for you!!! Prayers are with you!

I took some progression pics to post. It still amazes me that I got a BFP at such a low level.
Still no symptoms though except the occasional tugging in my uterus, like a muscle stretching. At night it feels tired. LOL! Like a muscle would after a workout. :haha:
That sounds silly but it's the only way I can describe it.
No nausea, no sore boobs, no prominent veins on my chest or arms like I had last time. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I'm going to go with good! Maybe I won't puke my brains out for 5 months with this one!!!

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 6
  • hpt3.jpg
    hpt3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
OoOo - I am so sorry to hear about what you're going through. That's just terrible! Do you really think he'd do something bad like that if he was drinking?? But if you feel he would if his friends egged him on, then I don't blame you for not wanting him to go. I wouldn't want him around guys like that either! My husband didn't even have a bachelor party. He didn't want one. I didn't have a bachelorette party either. Me and my girls went out shopping and had dinner. But no crazy clubs or anything like that. Just a regular girls day.
I hope he realizes that you're just afraid and doesn't continue to be a butt about it!
FX everything works out for you!!! Prayers are with you!

I took some progression pics to post. It still amazes me that I got a BFP at such a low level.
Still no symptoms though except the occasional tugging in my uterus, like a muscle stretching. At night it feels tired. LOL! Like a muscle would after a workout. :haha:
That sounds silly but it's the only way I can describe it.
No nausea, no sore boobs, no prominent veins on my chest or arms like I had last time. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I'm going to go with good! Maybe I won't puke my brains out for 5 months with this one!!!

What CD did you ovulate on? Did you start counting the day after your positive opk or did you temp? I don't remember if I already asked the same questions or not?:dohh:

I counted O day as day after last positive OPK, so O day was June 6th.
I don't temp because I don't sleep very well and am up and down all night so it never really was accurate for me.

OoOo I'm sorry to hear that. My husband and I went thru some rough patches r/t trust and things bc I was afraid of what he'd do with his friends. I am now at the point where I've decided that my husband picked me and I have to have faith in him and believe that he wouldn't do anything he shouldn't. Idk if that helps or not. I still am uncomfortable at times but I just take a deep breath and try to keep the faith. Fx for u and ur df. Best advice I can say is to talk to him calmly and rationally not in the heat of the moment and try to help him understand ur perspective. Rnmommy ur pics look great! Yay! Barbie did u get ur solid not moving smiley?

Also I think part of my problem ttc is that I have a short luteal phase...fertility friend has my avg luteal phase length at 10 days. Some sites say 10-16 days is normal others are different. Def said nothing shorter than 10days. Any of u ladies have this problem too?

OoOo I'm sorry to hear that. My husband and I went thru some rough patches r/t trust and things bc I was afraid of what he'd do with his friends. I am now at the point where I've decided that my husband picked me and I have to have faith in him and believe that he wouldn't do anything he shouldn't. Idk if that helps or not. I still am uncomfortable at times but I just take a deep breath and try to keep the faith. Fx for u and ur df. Best advice I can say is to talk to him calmly and rationally not in the heat of the moment and try to help him understand ur perspective. Rnmommy ur pics look great! Yay! Barbie did u get ur solid not moving smiley?

Yeah I posted it last night it was the one that was really dark. I'm counting tomorrow as 1 dpo hope temps verify in the morning!!!

Cd 28 for me. No af yet. Feeling a bit better today. Still feeling hot flushes. Not sure why. Boobs aren't achy. So I don't know if I'm out. It's nothing I can change anyway so I got my prescription of clomid incase I get af. I'm also thinking about joining a gym to try and get a bit healthy. I'm 14st and I used to be 10st. I'm thinking exercise will give me something I can focus on and achieve and take my mind off of babies. Just have to wait and see. Rn mommy how you feeling today. Hope your doing well thank you all for your kind words yesterday. Xx

Cd 28 for me. No af yet. Feeling a bit better today. Still feeling hot flushes. Not sure why. Boobs aren't achy. So I don't know if I'm out. It's nothing I can change anyway so I got my prescription of clomid incase I get af. I'm also thinking about joining a gym to try and get a bit healthy. I'm 14st and I used to be 10st. I'm thinking exercise will give me something I can focus on and achieve and take my mind off of babies. Just have to wait and see. Rn mommy how you feeling today. Hope your doing well thank you all for your kind words yesterday. Xx

I really hope you sort things out with your man :hugs: don't give up on the TTC....I have a two year old and she's the most amazing thing that has ever happen to me :happydance: and that is what keeps me going 18 months and 4 miscarriages later....I can't wait to have another beautiful angel in my arms xxxx

Thank you Kez x I tested today bfn :( I'm almost deffo out. Onto 4th round of clomid when I get af which is tomorrow.

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry OoOo!!! My heart is breaking for you!

I'm so sorry fro you OoOo! Hang in there. I'm approx 5-6dpo today. No s/s really, this morning I had some cramp like pressure down low but not sure if that means anything or not.

FX for you Ellie!
My bbs were a little sore this morning but not bad. That seems to be it for me right now. 2 more hrs until my doctors appt. I hate waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->