Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

This mornings test is on the right. About an hour and a half hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
FX for you Ellie!
My bbs were a little sore this morning but not bad. That seems to be it for me right now. 2 more hrs until my doctors appt. I hate waiting.

Goodluck xxxxthinking of you

Beta went from 8 on Monday to 28 yesterday. It almost quadrupled!!!!

I go back every Wednesday for bloodwork. U/S scheduled for June 19th.

Sweet! That's not too far away and good they're monitoring you closely :)

Hi clomid ladies! I have a question. So I took clomid cd 3-7, 100 mg. I went in for a scan today and my biggest follicle is only 8 mm! :cry::cry::cry::cry: I've taken clomid before at that dose and it worked well so I'm not sure why it's not working this cycle. Has that happened to anyone? How do you revive that cycle?

I'm going in for another scan on Monday.

Skittles2013....I took it cd3-7 50mg, went in this Monday and my biggest was about that size, so they gave me 100mg to take all this week, go back on Monday for another scan. Had never heard if taking more than once in one cycle, but after blood work they said I didn't respond so it was ok to do. Hopefully you'll have good news when you go back.

Skittles2013....I took it cd3-7 50mg, went in this Monday and my biggest was about that size, so they gave me 100mg to take all this week, go back on Monday for another scan. Had never heard if taking more than once in one cycle, but after blood work they said I didn't respond so it was ok to do. Hopefully you'll have good news when you go back.

Interesting! Good luck MsBee21niya! I wasn't told to take anymore :(

Skittles2013..Oh, sorry! Maybe because it was my first time ever on clomid, when you go back just see what other options you may have for this cycle. Good luck!

Skittles- I didn't respond to Clomid the first two rounds, or so they say based on 7dpo progesterone levels. I didn't have follicle scans though so I unfortunately can't offer any of the advice that you need. Maybe next cycle they will bump you to 150mg??
My progesterone levels were 8.4 and 8.8 on 50mg and 100mg and doc said I didn't O based on that, but on 150mg my progesterone was 7.3 and I got a BFP before doc was able to give me hose results.
Do you think it's possible that your eggie might just develop. Little later in your cycle? So maybe it's not done 'ripening' yet? I'm not really sure how that works.

This is my OSOM test from about 9:30pm. Look at how nice and dark it's getting! I love that these show progression like this! I only have 3 left and then I'm not buying any more tests!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Skittles- I didn't respond to Clomid the first two rounds, or so they say based on 7dpo progesterone levels. I didn't have follicle scans though so I unfortunately can't offer any of the advice that you need. Maybe next cycle they will bump you to 150mg??
My progesterone levels were 8.4 and 8.8 on 50mg and 100mg and doc said I didn't O based on that, but on 150mg my progesterone was 7.3 and I got a BFP before doc was able to give me hose results.
Do you think it's possible that your eggie might just develop. Little later in your cycle? So maybe it's not done 'ripening' yet? I'm not really sure how that works.

So happy for you RNmommy! I love seeing the line darkening, too. I remember when I got pregnant before I did one everyday for a week LOL!

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens on MOnday.

Rn mommy that line is great x. I'm going to step back a bit from here for a week or so I don't think I am making myself well with stress. Anyway I am cd2 today. After much thought about taking a month of clomid I decided I still don't have it in me to just give up. This morning I took my first lot of clomid. I also have some bloods the doctor wants done so I am off to get those done. I also think we're trying to hard every day so once every other day ? I think we will start on cd 10 12 14 16 18 20 and if we get pos opk then bd for two days in row on whichever day that may be. Got terrible period pains this month :( it will be gone by tomorrow night I hope. Today is always my worst. Goodluck to anyone testing. Ill be back on cd 10. Probably driving myself crazy even though I said I wouldn't. Congrats rn mommy xxx

Rn mommy that line is great x. I'm going to step back a bit from here for a week or so I don't think I am making myself well with stress. Anyway I am cd2 today. After much thought about taking a month of clomid I decided I still don't have it in me to just give up. This morning I took my first lot of clomid. I also have some bloods the doctor wants done so I am off to get those done. I also think we're trying to hard every day so once every other day ? I think we will start on cd 10 12 14 16 18 20 and if we get pos opk then bd for two days in row on whichever day that may be. Got terrible period pains this month :( it will be gone by tomorrow night I hope. Today is always my worst. Goodluck to anyone testing. Ill be back on cd 10. Probably driving myself crazy even though I said I wouldn't. Congrats rn mommy xxx

I will keep you on my heart OoOo. I think that we all are stressed for our :bfp:. We will get them in due time!!!

I am 2 DPO today. By looking at my temps 6/18:97.58 6/19:97.31 6/20:97.47 6/21:97.89. Ovaries are still tingling from time to time still, but a negative OPK so:shrug: Thinking I ovulated on 6/19 as that was my temp dip and that was 9 days after my last clomid pill.

Hi everyone, how are things going? I'm 7-8dpo today. Been having some pains and twinges in ovaries and breasts. Nothing too exciting otherwise. AF should be here ties-wed if she's going to show. I really hope she doesn't! Probably will test wed morning if no sign of AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->