Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Pretty quiet in here ladies. So last night I had the craziest dream that I was pregnant and went into labor and delivered my baby and it was a boy...hoping this comes true soon...idc or its a boy or a girl tho just am ready to be pregnant and then be able to hold our baby. How is everyone doing this weekend?

That's a great dream Ellie Bean. Maybe your dream will come true soon enough! Afm....I've been thinking about the same thing 'A BABY' it's become an obsession. Everyday, all day it's on my mind. I just want this one chance at motherhood. So worried at the same time, U/S to check follies once again. Went last week on 50mg and didn't respond so immediately started taking 100mg. I just pray I have some kind of progress tomorrow, or that's going to break my heart. FX for us all!

Goodluck Ellie and miss. Xx I'm on cd4 taking clomid til day 6. Night sweats yuk!!

MsBee I totally understand I feel the same way. Some days are better than other days but still is on my mind daily.

I am waiting to test on Monday or Tuesday if af doesn't show. I don't have any symptons so I am probably out.

I plan to test Tues or Wed, fingers crossed fir all if us. Good luck this cycle OoOo!

good luck ladies! I think this is a lucky thread. I'm getting so nervous about my scan tomorrow, I had a nightmare that my follicles shrank. :(

Skittles2013 I have my scan tomorrow 'Monday' as well. I fear this 100mg didn't do its job, but I'm praying it did so I can continue with this cycle. So worried about it all. FX crossed for you to have good size follies. FX for us all!

This is CD 21 for me. Thought I had ovulated on 5/19-5/20 which would have been CD16-17 of my still smiley but, my temp actually dropped on CD 19 to 97.03 and spiked CD 20 to 98.48. This morning it was 97.99.

CD 14:97.01
CD 15:97.58
CD 16:97.31
CD 17:97.47
CD 18:97.89
CD 19:97.03
CD 20:98.48
CD 21:97.99

So maybe I had a long LH surge from CD 16-17 to CD 19. Which I BD on CD 15-18 and on CD 20. I missed the actual day I ovulated. Well CD 20 I aactually BD'd around 12:00 AM so hopefully that helped and on CD 18 it was earlier that morning. So, hopefully it helped!!!! I go to get progesterone checked today. Won't get my results until 7/1/13. I wish my doc office would call with my results, but he wants me to actually come in and talk to get my results which is a $30 co-pay everytime...:nope: I am hoping for the best. So, using temps I am only 2 DPO :wacko::growlmad:... I am testing on 7/1/13 before I go to the Doc office and hopefully i will have some good news to share with him.:thumbup:

Skittles2013 I have my scan tomorrow 'Monday' as well. I fear this 100mg didn't do its job, but I'm praying it did so I can continue with this cycle. So worried about it all. FX crossed for you to have good size follies. FX for us all!

MsBee, how did it go?

For me, I went in for the scan and my follicle grew to 14 mm so they said it should be good to go by thursday. I will wait for the phone call to see how my estrogen is doing, if it's over 100 then I'm good to start :sex: Thurs, fri and sat.

That's great news Skittles2013...I hope I'm good to go as well. I'm on my way to my appointment now! Baby dust to you!!!!

Good luck MsBee! FX'd for you, pls update!

question, I just started a journal and I put it in my signature but it's not showing up for some reason.

That's great skittles! Good luck MsBee! Today I'm 9-10dpo. Tender breasts and some fullness/or pressure in my uterus no other s/s to report. I expect AF tom or wed I really hope she doesn't show and my dear hubby and I will finally get our bfp!

Skittles2013 I'm back from follie scan. I have 3 follies 12, 14 & 15 1/2...So 100mg did its job! My uterine lining is thin so they have me taking estrogen pills to help with my lining. I go back on Thursday to check and if all is well I'm gonna go ahead with the IUI procedure. FX for us all to have a successful cycle!

Well I think im out started spotting today, just waiting for full flow did not even get to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->