Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Jamaica2004...Sorry that happened to you! Praying all goes well next cycle.

Skittles2013...It went well! I have 3 follies 12, 14, 15.5 FS has me taking estradiol because my lining is thin. Go back in on Thursday to possibly schedule IUI...

Skittles2013...It went well! I have 3 follies 12, 14, 15.5 FS has me taking estradiol because my lining is thin. Go back in on Thursday to possibly schedule IUI...

we're totally cycle buddies, thurs is my next checkup too but RN said I can just do the trigger shot at home if I don't want another scan.

Hi ladies. Hope your all ok. Sorry to Jamaica xx hoping for you Ellie xx and goodluck to anyone else testing.
Me I'm on cd6. Finished my last lot of clomid tablets this morning. Hoping to get ovulation pains in next 5 days. Not going to try everyday. Maybe we been trying to hard. Who am I kidding I won't be able to not try everyday just incase that one day is our lucky day. Already getting stressed :(:(

Hi ladies!!!! Congrats on the collie scans! That's great news, right?
Sorry Jamaica about the spotting. Did AF start? Any chance it could be implantation spotting?
OoOo - I'm sorry you're stressing already. FX for you!
Ellie Bean - have you tested yet?

As for me..... I am 19dpo today. Get a little nauseated every now and then but nothing bad. My boobs are feeling a little fuller and my nipples are getting a little tender. But again, nothing bad or extreme.
I go back for repeat betas and progesterone tomorrow. Should get results by Thursday afternoon.
I ran out of tests and I'm not buying anymore. I don't need to worry about how dark the lines are.
Hopefully I'll get good news from the blood work.

Skittles2013...That's great! I didn't get the shot, maybe they'll give it to me on Thursday when they schedule my IUI. He said he want me to take these pills up until then to help with my uterine lining. Hopefully this is our cycle! FX for us all!

Well dh talked me into taking one last eve even though I told him it was too early and bc I hadn't held my pee long enough and it was neg. If AF hasn't started by Thursday or Friday then ill test again. Also dh and I are checking.g into fertilaid...anyone tried it or heard of this?

Only plan to use the fertilaid if we don't get our bfp this month...

Well dh talked me into taking one last eve even though I told him it was too early and bc I hadn't held my pee long enough and it was neg. If AF hasn't started by Thursday or Friday then ill test again. Also dh and I are checking.g into fertilaid...anyone tried it or heard of this?

Sorry about that Ellie Bean, but it could be too early as some don't get their bfp until 12 dpo. I have not tried fertilaid.:nope:

So af showed with a vengence. So cd1 and waiting for the Dr. to call in the clomid.

Good luck Ellie.

Well still no sign of AF so really hoping she stays gone for the next 9 months! I'm going to buy a couple of tests today and take one either this eve or tomorrow morning. How is everyone today?

Sounds promising Ellie Bean! I'm praying she doesn't return for 9mnths, that would be GREAT news.....Afm...Waiting to go back for another scan tomorrow and possibly set up my IUI, and hoping my lining is thicker since I've been taking meds! Keep us posted on your testing...FX for us all!!

I'm good Ellie!!! Been having some dull cramps in my stomach and back nothing major as I am only 4 DPO so too soon for implantation. My temps are still high so that is a good thing!!! Hoping for them to stay up!!!

Hi everyone! I was thread hoping because I'm about to start my first round of Clomid and I'm trying to gain insight on what we are getting ourselves into. I read up a little in this thread and I have to say this:

Ellie Bean- DO NOT TRY FERTILAID! I tried it 4 months ago and it was just awful! I got some of the worse acne I've ever had in my life, worse cramps I've ever had. PLUS, it made me not ovulate and I skipped an entire cycle on the stuff until I just stopped taking it, then AF came about a week in a half later. Im talking CD67! I'm convinced its a scam, and I hope to inform anyone who is stuck in a rut TTC NOT to try it. Honestly, anything is better then taking that crap.

I would even try Vitex before fertilaid....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->