Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

BlackBarbie04...Thanks! Just so unreal! I did everything! Bd every other day, IUI, Preseed, Softcups, Robitussin. Now I'm like what would make this cycle any different? Because no matter what it's going to be on my mind! :(

Thanks ladies! Still trying to cope, waiting on blood work to confirm, which I told them I already know but they said I had to take it before I can start another round of clomid. Another month of this, idk what to do now!

Maybe try a more relaxed approach? Do you need the preseed? Nothing is as good as your own CM. If you produce a good amount of watery/ewcm try going au naturel. Do you exercise? Exercise is really suppose to help fertility. Man I hate exercise though. I really have to push myself to get on my elliptical and I still don't use it often enough.

Your :bfp: will be here before you know it! :hugs:

NDTaber9211...Yes I need the preseed because clomid changed my cm, didn't even see any ewcm. As far as working out I plan to start more daily with DH! He's in the military so he has to daily anyway.

Yes! Look into it, it dries up alot of ppls cm that's why most try Robitussin (regular kind) to help and preseed just incase you get no cm or no ewcm

Yes! Look into it, it dries up alot of ppls cm that's why most try Robitussin (regular kind) to help and preseed just incase you get no cm or no ewcm

When I was ttc DS, I didn't get pregnant until the third cycle with Clomid. Don't be discouraged. I know it's hard, I KNOW. But you know you are on the path to a bfp, and it's only a matter if time. Keep your chin up, it WILL happen!

Boo MsBee, i tested today, BFN. :cry:

I think AF will start on Friday so I already made an appointment with FS on monday.

skittles2013...Yeah, AF started today. 2wks to be exact, so right on time. I start clomid on Sat cd3. If it thins my lining this time they are going to switch from clomid to letrozole. Sorry for the BFN but if all fails we will be at it together again! Trying to stay positive once again!

skittles2013...Yeah, AF started today. 2wks to be exact, so right on time. I start clomid on Sat cd3. If it thins my lining this time they are going to switch from clomid to letrozole. Sorry for the BFN but if all fails we will be at it together again! Trying to stay positive once again!

Thanks, let's do it this cycle! I just need AF to come already, I'm assuming tomorrow.

skittles2013...I knew she was too, just had to wait. Glad it cake when it did, so I can have my clomid for the weekend. They didn't give it to me until they made sure it was AF, which I know my body and I knew that's what it was. I started feeling different the last few days, and the temp drop and how my cervix felt made me realize it.

Msbee-- random! But I see Washington on your locale and your hubby looks army. Are you guys stationed at Ft. Lewis?

Last day of Clomid for me!!! My head has been hurting the whole 5 days!!!:cry: I will start testing with opk's on the 15 which is Monday. Trying to decide if I am going to do clearblue smiley's this go around or not...

KMR-Yes! Ft.Lewis, but soon we're going to Georgia! He's done his 10yrs in and getting ready to go to school.

KMR-Yes! Ft.Lewis, but soon we're going to Georgia! He's done his 10yrs in and getting ready to go to school.

My dad was army, I was born in Ft. Lewis lol now I live near Fort Polk in Louisiana! Yes, my hubby was usmc, but medically retired last year, so we've just come back home!

KMR!! It's ok here sometimes, I just don't like not having ac's, but we'll be gone soon which I'm happy, but I just hate to have to change docs while I'm going through this. I hate to get comfortable somewhere and have to change, but he wants out so that's what we're doing and moving to his hometown Georgia for him to go to school.

I'm cd15 today and am having strong O pains so I'm really excited the 100mg is actually making me O more regularly! Yay! DH and I are just winging it this month bc of his SA but still can't help but think there's still a chance of a bfp lol! These last 2 cycles on Clomid I wasn't Oing until cd25 so this month is much earlier.

Got to see my beanie today!!!! Love seeing that little beating heart!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79