Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Woohoo RNmommy! Lovely pic!! Been feeling symptoms yet? I went to the hospital today to schedule my first appointment and forgot all about the damn furlough. So the clinic was closed.

Msbee-- lol they moved away when I was a newbie, I have no memory of it! When my dh was getting out we stopped ttc. Didn't know what was happening, yada yada. We started trying again after we settled in-- and I tell you, I know what you mean about switching doctors while ttc. I had a good one in NC and the one I had here sucked. This cycle I took Clomid without monitoring because he had given me a 6 month supply.

I've been really nauseous but no vomiting yet. Got a script for Reglan and Zofran today. I had severe hyperemesis with my daughter so I guess I'm glad it's just nausea, but that doesn't make it any less annoying! Haha!
But that's about it so far, other than getting hot very easily.
Baby measured right on target. My due date is February 23

How are you feeling?

I feel fine. Sore bbs and lots of peeing, but that's it. I had next to no symptoms with DS, so I'm hoping I'm that lucky again! Lol did I tell you ds's birthday is March 19, and my due date is March 20? Bwahaha! I think this is funny.

Started Clomid today cd3...Won't even begin to get my hopes up this cycle. Don't know how much more disappointment I can take, but on to this next cycle.

Started Clomid today cd3...Won't even begin to get my hopes up this cycle. Don't know how much more disappointment I can take, but on to this next cycle.

Don't feel down. I am on my 4th cycle in which my dr just started counting my last cycle as cycle 1... So hopefully we will get it this month!!!

Hi ladies. Haven't tested. Due af Wednesday. My boobs are really sore. But that could wear off I suppose. It just seems more than usual. X

Just got positive opk today and once again it falls on the weekend when I am at work all the time. grrrrrrrrrr

Congrats rnmommy and kmr.

ladies, I still haven't seen AF! I am 15 dpo today and no sign of her. I tested this morning, BFN :( The only hope is that I only have IC's which aren't very sensitive. I think 99% I'm not pregnant, now I just need AF to show. :growlmad:

MsBee, thank you. Bummed I'm not even your cycle buddy anymore. Argh...

skittles2013...Don't be bummed, you're not far behind me. I'm only cd3 today and if you aren't preggo then AF will probably be here soon. When are you going to doc?

Last clomid pill taken yesterday. left ovary killing me!!! Feel my eggies growing. 4 more days to go until possible ovulation can take place. I usually get my positive opk cd15. I'm on cd8 right now. Uuuggghhh now the cramping starts!!!

AF showed up today- poop. I expected it since my thyroid levels went all crazy this month. My question though deals with cycle length- this was my first cycle on clomid and I got AF on cd28, but my cycles are usualy 31. Does clomid make your cycles shorter? I also know I didn't ovulate until after day 15 because my 14 day ultrasound (had to be done on day 15 since 14 was a Sunday) showed my one mature folicle- should I bring this up to my doctor?

I have had no change in cycle length but my opks have started on cd13. I think it's just different for people. I would bring it all up with your doctor though x

Clomid can shorten or lengthen cycles. It made mine longer, but I've read of lots of ppl that gave had shorter cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->