Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I've used some opks cos I can afford a hpt test til Thursday. I have a line which is medium compared to test line and I've tested again and it's got darker. Once I had my surge I had really negative blank opks. So wondering if this darkening might be a good sign. I know you are going to tell me off for using opks but I have a feeling. I'm cd27

OoOo you need to test...fingers crossed for you!!

AF got me yesterday, started my clomid today xxx

I had some really sharp cramping this morning and a few spots blood. Had a towel on all morning nothing on it at all and nothing on going to toilet you know like normally when you wee and it your af you get it fairly red wee. Mine is normal wee and no blood. I know I'm clutching at straws but maybe I won't get af. If I don't overnight I will test.
If I do get af I've decided enough is enough and I can't take anymore of hoping clomid will work only to feel useless so if af arrives I am going to not take clomid. I have 3 lots left. I might take a few months off or so. Cos this is my 4th round now. If I get af it will be 5th round. I'm so upset I can't take much more x

I'm cd 27 today. Period is due Thursday. If this is af starting today my cycle would have been 26 days this month. Usually for all months in clomid I have a cycle of 28 whole days. So maybe I'm not totally out yet will update soon

No more blood infact it's brown since the first tiny bit if I check internally. No blood just dried stuff. Sorry tmi
Got another line on opk. Don't know where I stand. :( have one opk left if no blood tomorrow ill have to go to family planning to get a tests

No more blood infact it's brown since the first tiny bit if I check internally. No blood just dried stuff. Sorry tmi
Got another line on opk. Don't know where I stand. :( have one opk left if no blood tomorrow ill have to go to family planning to get a tests

THis may be your month OoOo!!!! We are keeping our FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::winkwink:

Stomach was cramping really bad this morning. Last month I ovulated on CD 19 going by temps, but going by opks I got a + on CD15. Maybe it took 4 days for me to actually ovulate after the first +. B/C I actually caught the beginning of my surge B/c I had just had a complete negative 4 hours before and with the Clearblue it detects the surge up to 48 hours before ovulation.:shrug: So, they say when your on clomid you ovulate around the same time every month so hoping for CD 17 on up as I will be out of town from CD 13-and coming back on CD 16. Hoping for the best this month, but me and DF haven't really been on it like we usually have dealing with the wedding for next month so my mind has been put at ease right now.

I'm sorry OoOo. I am out too. I know it is hard to carry on and have hope, but just keep praying and trying.

I don't think I can :(
Df doesn't want to do a Semen analysis. Also this month refuses to try or a baby at important days only managed to bd twice after pos opk none before and even then I have to nag. So I just feel like well I have no idea how I feel but I can't keep taking these drugs if he isn't going to try on important fertile days or have his tests. I'm just so upset. I can't see the point on starting round 5 of clomid tomorrow.

OoOo that's awful. Tell him to do it bc he cld be in the same situation as my DH where his sperm count is low and he needs to get itaddressed earlier than later. Good luck!

OoOo- That stinks. I am sorry to hear he isn't being very supportive. How long have you been TTCing? My doc doesn't want to do a semen anaylsis until after 3 rounds (I guess because we have technically conceived 3 times- 2 losses one son) and my DH doesn't seemed thrilled about the idea, so he is all for BDing right now. Try to explain things to him and tell him how you feel.

We've conceived 4 times in 4 years all early losses. So df says he is fertile and won't test cos we've gotten preg. I just lose babies. :(

I know it is hard to believe, but it will happen. It's not your fault- just remember that.

I am cd2 today. My period is small amounts of old brown blood. So I think clomid might have thinned my lining this month. Last month was ok. I am taking this month off. Going to do day 21 bloods see what my body does on its own and if I get a normal period at the end of a unmediated cycle. I doubt ill get pregnant. Can't even manage that with clomid. Xx thank you for your support girls xx it means a lot

Bit concerned. I have only tiny spots of dark blood. No flow and I use tampons. When I remove it its hurting because it I dry and only has a spot of blood on it. I have no period pains at all. What could be wrong? I can't even call this a period really I have absolutely no flow and no pain. Usually I get a tender feeling like just before ov on clomid well I get the same when af is here but nothing. I even been to gym did a workout. Expected proper bleeding after that but nothing. Has anyone had this on clomid? As clomid was making my periods quite a normal flow now I'm worried my body is gone weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->