Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Bit concerned. I have only tiny spots of dark blood. No flow and I use tampons. When I remove it its hurting because it I dry and only has a spot of blood on it. I have no period pains at all. What could be wrong? I can't even call this a period really I have absolutely no flow and no pain. Usually I get a tender feeling like just before ov on clomid well I get the same when af is here but nothing. I even been to gym did a workout. Expected proper bleeding after that but nothing. Has anyone had this on clomid? As clomid was making my periods quite a normal flow now I'm worried my body is gone weird

You could be preggo and it could be implantation bleeding. Have you tested?

No I don't think I am. Sore bbs stopped the day before I got bleeding. Just like usual when I get af. Just this time I have a abnormal af. It's prob clomid mess my body up.

I wish I was preg but I very much doubt it I'm not lucky. :(

I think you should take a HPT- you may be preg or (and I don't want to scare you) have a tubal. Clomid is supposed to make your lining thicker not thin it out. If you don't want to take an HPT, you should call your doctor. I know you said you've lost a preg- when was the last one? After my first loss and my numbers reached 0 I had like 2 normal cycles and then something similar to what you are explaining. I called the doc and he told me to take an HPT and if it was positive to come in. It was positive, but they could never find anything on u/s and my numbers kepts jumping around, so they treated it as a tubal (most likely was some disease where a placental cell is left behind and even though your numbers drop to zero they can rise again for no reason. Apparently it is very rare, but the only way to get rid of that cell is to treat it with methotrexate. You will not get pregnant if this is the case. A left over cell can last up to 6 months without showing any signs). Again, I am not trying to scare you, but I really think you should take a test or call the doctor.

Also, do you know your blood type?

My last loss was July last year I was 3 months pregnant. I had a d&c. Also 6 months previous I had a loss and that was d&c aswell. I will probably ring dr.

I'm A rh negative and had the anti d after both my d&cs x

My last loss was July last year I was 3 months pregnant. I had a d&c. Also 6 months previous I had a loss and that was d&c aswell. I will probably ring dr.

I would def. call your doctor. Something doesn't sound right. I hope it is good news! Let us know.

A hour or so ago I got what looks like normal blood. My first bleeding was two days early. Today is when I was due af. So I think this is af. I've spoken to df cos im finding it really hard. I want a break from tablets but what if this is my month. I am 35. 36 in sept so I don't have much time to waste. So I've asked him if he thinks I should take tablets cos yesterday he said it would be good to give myself a break. Tonight my heart has got the better of me and I've taken my 100mg clomid. I have two more months. Plus this new lot. I don't think that clomid will work now. But I can't face not taking my tablets :( this is so crap. :(

Thank you for all your help overwhelmed its really appreciated x

OoOo- NP, we can be in this cycle together. I take my first clomid for this cycle tomorrow.

That would be nice. I'm cd 3 tomorrow. Tomorrow night will be my 2nd clomid pill. Xx

My dr has me on cd2-6.

I've read using it earlier produces more follicles but not as mature. I'm not really sure why some docs do different days. I am on 5-9 took my first this morning. I also read to wait taking an opk until 5 days after your last pill since if you take it before you can get a false positive for ovulation.

Cd8 today. Finished last clomid pill yesterday. U/S Tuesday which is stressing because that same day will be my last day seeing my F/S because me and my husband are moving from one coast to the next. So this cycle I'll just have to wing it and PRAY for the best! Hate having to move and change docs while in the middle of taking meds/TTC...How's everyone else doing???

I'm good. Having cramping pain so I know ovulation is next door. Last month I got my blinky smiley on CD 14 which I will be on CD 14 tomorrow!!! So I am hoping for maybe 3 or four days of blinkies even though last time I just had 2 days and on the 2nd day I got a positive as well!!!! If not I will make sure to BD tomorrow morning before I leave for TX for the weekend as I will be away from the DF!!!!! Been having to use my heating pad just a little at night as my ovaries ache, both of them so I can't tell which one this cycle I will be ovulating from. maybe both lol TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

First blinky today. Last month had a day and a half of blinkies then a + opk. Here goes to conception in July!!!! Look like I may ovulate while in Houston. At least I bd last night and I won't get to today, Saturday or Sunday!!! Hopefully I won't ovulate until Tuesday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->