Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Got a positive opk today and in houston. Sad face well at least I bd Friday morning.

Got a positive opk today and in houston. Sad face well at least I bd Friday morning.

You might still be in Barbie. Goodluck xxx I finished clomid last night. No real side effects. I usually get a pos opk 5-6 days after last tablet so going to start bding tonight for as long as I can get df to x

Feeling a bit down. I just find it really hard to have hope for this cycle. Cycle 5! As if its going to work now. I doubt it. I'm also feeling bad because I am thinking my df would be better off leaving me and getting with someone else who can get pregnant easily and not have miscarriages like me. I don't think he will be happy with marrying me and never having children. I'm sure some day he will regret it. I have 4 children who are all teenagers now from previous marriage. He's great to the children but I feel it's not enough and I can't be the one he gets stuck with and I am faulty don't seem to be able to get preg or carry baby's if I do. I always lose them. 4 we have lost together. Had genetic testing. Nothing found. In just feeling crap sorry for myself. I'm cd7. Last month I had a 26day cycle. All others been 28 days. So I'm thinking about starting bd tomorrow incase of short cycle again. Don't want to miss days. I should get my opk thurs to Friday. So I want to be bding this week and into next. 5th round. Not expecting anything.

Feeling a bit down. I just find it really hard to have hope for this cycle. Cycle 5! As if its going to work now. I doubt it. I'm also feeling bad because I am thinking my df would be better off leaving me and getting with someone else who can get pregnant easily and not have miscarriages like me. I don't think he will be happy with marrying me and never having children. I'm sure some day he will regret it. I have 4 children who are all teenagers now from previous marriage. He's great to the children but I feel it's not enough and I can't be the one he gets stuck with and I am faulty don't seem to be able to get preg or carry baby's if I do. I always lose them. 4 we have lost together. Had genetic testing. Nothing found. In just feeling crap sorry for myself. I'm cd7. Last month I had a 26day cycle. All others been 28 days. So I'm thinking about starting bd tomorrow incase of short cycle again. Don't want to miss days. I should get my opk thurs to Friday. So I want to be bding this week and into next. 5th round. Not expecting anything.

I'm sorry you are feeling so down. You know it is never your fault for a m/c- these things just happen. Has your df been tested for anything? I know you said before that he seems resistant to testing. It just sounds like to me if you were able to have 4 healthy children already that maybe the problem may reside with him? I don't know, just a thought.

Sorry you feel that way OoOo...I feel down as well. I've never been pregnant before, but I still feel the same, when it comes to not getting pregnant and feeling bad because DH always talks about a baby since we started TTC! He's like 'HE's gonna look just like you' Sometimes I want to tell him to stop mentioning it when I'm having no hope, but I don't want him to see me unhappy and feeling down about it. Ugh! I just hate this, and to top it off we're moving the end of this week back to the East Coast. Cd12 today U/S in the am to check for follies, and I'm not feeling good about that either. Want a baby so bad, but just tired of the BFN's....Anyway, I'll continue to pray and FX for us all.

We've got preg 4 times together tho. Just unlucky Miscarriages :( we both had loads of tests. He is only refusing semen analysis cos he says we have got pregnant before together 4 times. We have had loads of genetic testing.

We've got preg 4 times together tho. Just unlucky Miscarriages :( we both had loads of tests. He is only refusing semen analysis cos he says we have got pregnant before together 4 times. We have had loads of genetic testing.

Honey I sooo know how you are feeling...I have a 2.5 year old conceived first try no problems but since then I've had 4 miscarriages too :((( its so upsetting!!! All tests came back normal but I pushed for more testing and finally one came back abnormal!!! I have elevated T cells which make my immune system go in overdrive and reject pregnancy, so I'm on prednisone daily to surpress my immune system!!! Now I need to get pregnant again to see if these drugs work...I also take aspirin, prenatal vits, folate, progesterone from ovulation too xxx hang in there honey...I'm on CD 9 having a scan tomorrow and might try an iui this month!!!

I'm cd8. Started opks. Twice daily. Am and pm. I've been getting pos opk 5 day after clomid. Today is day 2. So not long to wait. Goodluck for your scan xx

I'm cd26 today. Nothing much exciting to report. We didn't use opks this month or anything just winging it. DH started on his fertilaid supplement and other than an increased sex drive I'm hoping they're working. How is everyone doing? I'm trying to stay away to keep me from feeling to stressed and down about our odds of conceiving naturally. Also my sister is approx 23weeks preggo and I'm happy for her but also kinda jealous.

I'm cd8. Started opks. Twice daily. Am and pm. I've been getting pos opk 5 day after clomid. Today is day 2. So not long to wait. Goodluck for your scan xx

Scan looked good one really good egg 19.5mm already at cd10, so I'm having a trigger shot tomorrow and iui Friday morning xx so hoping this is my rainbow baby month xxx fingers crossed for you too OoOo xx

Scan looked good one really good egg 19.5mm already at cd10, so I'm having a trigger shot tomorrow and iui Friday morning xx so hoping this is my rainbow baby month xxx fingers crossed for you too OoOo xx

That sounds a good size. Goodluck for your trigger xx I'm cd9 today. Still neg opk today. Nothing much as in symptoms. Expecting a opk Friday at earliest as that will be 5days after clomid. 5/6 is usual when I get it. Started bding last night incase I ovulate early as only had a 26 day cycle last month. I used to have 26 day cycles so maybe my body is going to normal. Trying not to stress. Ellie goodluck will be thinking of you x

CD 19 today. Looks like I ovulated on CD 17 and I am 2 days DPO now. My temp went from 97.06 on 7/21/13 and 97.07 on 7/22/13 to 97.59 on 7/23 and 97.79 on today. 6 more days I will test :)

Cd10. Bd this morning. Hoping for pos opk tomorrow or Saturday :) hope everyone is ok. Ellie have you tested? Fingers crossed for you x how is dh coping now and you. It must be hard I'd feel low and upset that you have sperm issues to deal with now. Hope fertilaid works xxx

OoOo I'm cd 11 so only 1 day ahead fingers crossed we can be bump buddies xxxx

Cd10. Bd this morning. Hoping for pos opk tomorrow or Saturday :) hope everyone is ok. Ellie have you tested? Fingers crossed for you x how is dh coping now and you. It must be hard I'd feel low and upset that you have sperm issues to deal with now. Hope fertilaid works xxx
No haven't tested yet. Last cycle was 37 days so I'm going to try to hold out until then unless I have some s/s. I took the news harder than DH, he's been surprisingly positive which I'm extremely thankful for. We've got him an appt the end of Aug to see the urologist but hoping maybe we'll get pregnant naturally before then lol. Keep hanging in there OoOo try to not get too bummed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->