Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Ellie Bean...Maybe you should just test...To keep getting those makes me wonder...

11 DPO today. The only AF symptoms I am having was a mild headache the other day. I haven't been cramping at all but tested this morning to a :bfn: so... Still not getting hopes up. I was sure I would see a + this month, but o well!!! I know some don't get a postive until after 12 DPO or on the day that they are due so I will wait to test with my FRER Monday is the witch doesn't show on Sunday. Usually my breast are very sore and heavy and my back aches. None of that is happening this cycle. So:shrug:... We will see Sunday..

Good luck Barbie....
I'm either 7 or 8dpo...Cervix moved up a little. Nothing else today, but cramps yesterday. I'm not counting this month, just happy to O without clomid...

Barbie...In your settings it askes if you want instant notifications to your email, and I checked the box. Anytime I get an email it comes to my phone and brings me back to this forum.

Hi ladies, according to ff I'm 9 dpo although I think I might be 8. I had a little temp rise today and a sudden sharp pain in uterus and then again 20 seconds later that took my breath away!

MummyDonz...Sounds promising! I'm 8 or 9dpo, and I just had a sharp pain as you're describing. Chart looks great...Good luck!

MummyDonz...Sounds promising! I'm 8 or 9dpo, and I just had a sharp pain as you're describing. Chart looks great...Good luck!

Thanks :) I'm not sure when to expect AF, ff says Wed as that's 2 wks after ovulation. Think I'll wait to test then if AF hasn't showed before then.

MummyDonz...Yeah it's usually 2wks after O w/average luthel phase, sometimes a little later or early.
Great Barbie :)

Msbee mummydonz and Barbie. I wish you all luck and lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cd26 for me today. No symptoms. No af hope she stays away but doubt I'm that lucky. Still haven't managed to get a test. So probably won't e testing. Just wait for stupid af I guess.

Cd26 today...Really haven't been feeling like myself today. AF cramps, but I just don't feel like me. A few close ppl to me are pregnant, and it seems like every month somebody ends up preggo. I was on a forum a month/two months ago and there soooo many women who were trying as we are. Decided to see if there were any other changes and 4 of the women have gotten their BFPs! Although I was happy for them it made me feel some kind of way about myself. Like my body just won't allow me to get preggo. I've done everything right and still NOTHING! So depressing! Also 10dpo...Im sad but I'm still praying for all you ladies.
How is everyone today?

Cd26 today...Really haven't been feeling like myself today. AF cramps, but I just don't feel like me. A few close ppl to me are pregnant, and it seems like every month somebody ends up preggo. I was on a forum a month/two months ago and there soooo many women who were trying as we are. Decided to see if there were any other changes and 4 of the women have gotten their BFPs! Although I was happy for them it made me feel some kind of way about myself. Like my body just won't allow me to get preggo. I've done everything right and still NOTHING! So depressing! Also 10dpo...Im sad but I'm still praying for all you ladies.
How is everyone today?

Aaaw Msbee. I can totally relate. I was also on a forum when I last was ttc months ago before I took a break. After a while it just became overwhelming hearing about other people's success stories i mean on one hand you are happy for anyone like yourself who struggled to conceive and now finally got their bfp but on the other your own bodys failure to do just that suddenly becomes more depressing.

But once I took the break I was able to think clearly and I realized that sometimes your just exhausted and that other ttc'ers success can also serve as hope that you too will have your BFP one day because we all started out with similar issues. It's completely normal to feel something especially when so many others seem to get preggers so easily and without even wanting it as bad as you do. But maybe you should take a break from all those people to realign your thoughts. Feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Aarya! I've taken a break from that, it's been like a mnth, but I decided to just revisit and that's what I learned. I won't leave this forum because outside of it, I don't talk to family much about my issue besides DH because everyone has kids so they wouldn't understand. What's even more crazy about it, is this month I've been more laid back, I haven't tested this month as I did last month and once O was confirmed I stopped tempting when in other cycles I just tempted cycle to cycle. It's just frustrating!

Being more laid back is a good thing. You don't want to get yourself worked up and stressed out. Don't get frustrated i guess temping can also become a little too much sometimes...I hope for you that this is your month : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->