Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Awww thanks Aarya :) this forum really helps me and if I can help others then I'm willing to do that. It also helps me get by when feeling down and when you guys write it comes to my phone which is why I'm able to respond when I do. Your message just made me smile...Thanks! :)

Cd24 for me. My tww has flown by because I've not thought too much about it. Af is due 7th September. Have bad backache and feet and legs really warm. That's it. Not noticed anything else. Goodluck ladies. Thinking of you xxx

Today is my birthday !! What a beautiful gift it would be if ....:blush::blush::baby::blush:

Also, fertilaid helps with regulating your cycles because mine aren't regular, but it's either that or clomid not both. I did clomid a few cycles, now using fertilaid (which you order online) for probably two-three months and if no success maybe one more round of clomid and if that continues to thin my lining then they'll start me on femara/letrozole. Clomid helps most but it also thins alot of women uterine lining which isn't good.

thankyou ms bee! Well, I WAS suppose to be seeing fs on tuesday but now im not too sure... I think af is about to rear her ugly head, and the clinic said if it starts I need to postpone my app till its over so the doc can do tests.... must be meaning the DILDO CAM! UKKKK! LOL. Anyhow thankyou very much for answering me. Ill let you ladies get back to it. I might eventually get the chance to come and join you guys when the fs puts me on it. :)

Baby dust to you all. GL! :)

Topkittykat you're so welcome! And we'll be here.
I'm cd24 as well, no kind of symptoms in this tww so I'm just waiting for AF, although this time I haven't been so Into the tww. Good luck to all!

Well my numbers went down this cycle, but he says he still counts it as a + even though it was only 13. So... He upped my dose to 200 mg of clomid and 500 of metformin. Has anyone ever taken metformin? He said it may drop my "sugar", so make sure I drink a lot of fluids.

My temps have dropped the past two days so... I believe I am out!!!! I believe I am 10 DPO today. Took a pt last night to a :bfn: so, not getting my hopes up after I take a test tomorrow even though it was a dollar tree test. Not taking my fr until after Sun if AF doesn't show.

Barbie...Haven't taken metformin, they only prescribe it if you're insulin resistant. However, I have a cousin who used clomid & metformin and got pregnant on her first try. So good luck!

Thanks, I hope that helps me if I don't get my :bfp: this month which I have been having symptoms of AF coming sooo...

I'm on cycle day 9 and according to the charts I'm suppose to ovulate on Monday. But I have absolutely no symptoms , no tenderness, no nausea, no pelvic twinges and I'm on chlomid and metformin. I feel alarmed ! I feel like with all these pills i should be experiencing something but I mean I feel completely normal. I've read where most people know they are about to ovulate because of certain symptoms. Does this means I won't ?

Barbie...I just started AF type symptoms, badddd cramping!
NDTaber9211...Good luck this cycle
Aarya...Everyone doesn't always have symptoms until O and I wouldn't go by the charts on when you'll O because most don't O until after that, which is why I say temp, also checking your cervix helps too, at first I was going by the chart but when I checked my cervix it was open only cd16 so I knew that was O day. Don't let that discourage you because it means nothing, but if you don't this cycle then your dose needs to be upped. Good luck!

Barbie...I just started AF type symptoms, badddd cramping!
NDTaber9211...Good luck this cycle
Aarya...Everyone doesn't always have symptoms until O and I wouldn't go by the charts on when you'll O because most don't O until after that, which is why I say temp, also checking your cervix helps too, at first I was going by the chart but when I checked my cervix it was open only cd16 so I knew that was O day. Don't let that discourage you because it means nothing, but if you don't this cycle then your dose needs to be upped. Good luck!

MsBee, I hope you still have a shot at it. When is AF due for you?

Barbie...Usually meds help with length of cycle, as far as implanting its said to be btwn 7 up to 1o or 11dpo past O for implanting, and if you don't implant then your cycle just goes on til next AF but Im really not certain. You never know though. I'm right behind you! Good luck!

I'm cd 25 today. Nothing to note. Resisting a test. Haven't really took any notice of tww. My af due Saturday. I might get a cheap supermarket test just for something to do lol

So I'm cd30 today and here's my opks from this morning last night and yesterday morning...these are crazy. Looking into buying a clear blue fertility monitor or going back to using the smiley digital opks.

Attachments

• 2013-09-05 06.53.32.jpg
    2013-09-05 06.53.32.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013-09-04 21.36.25.jpg
    2013-09-04 21.36.25.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-09-04 07.15.37.jpg
    2013-09-04 07.15.37.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online