Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Aarya...tempting can become a pain, well if you're tempting pass when O is confirmed because you wonder if its going to stay up or go down and if it goes down you get depressed because you think it's a bfn! Trust me months before this it drove me crazy. Atleast this month I'm not depending on it, or worrying about symptoms. Thanks for the support.... :)

Aarya...tempting can become a pain, well if you're tempting pass when O is confirmed because you wonder if its going to stay up or go down and if it goes down you get depressed because you think it's a bfn! Trust me months before this it drove me crazy. Atleast this month I'm not depending on it, or worrying about symptoms. Thanks for the support.... :)

My goodness that sounds stressful. The fact that a thermometer can determine your mood for the day. I don't think I could manage that. Though if I had to I would.

Aarya...It's good for confirming ovulation, afterwards then it's best to stop as I learned from previous cycles. If you're not fully being monitored then you wouldn't know if you O'd that's why most use the thermometer because that way you know...
MummyDonz...I learned that the hard way...lol

Well I am 12 DPO today and 2 more days until AF is suppose to be here. Stomach have been bloated, but nippies are not as tender and full as they usually are before when she comes and my temp went back up this morning so....:shrug: I am going to wait until after Sunday for frer still... Dollar tree test says -. Keeping that little bit of hope for those who get their's on like 14dpo, maybe that can be me. If not I guess I'll just pick up my Rx Sunday for $56 for 200 mg clomid and 500 Metformin...:nope:

Hi girls! I hope you don't mind me stopping in.

I've just been given Clomid to try to get a stronger ovulation. My progesterone drops off and I have an LP defect because of it. Starting next cycle (spotting and waiting for AF right now) cd 3-7.

Momof2TTC...Welcome! And hopefully it helps with your LP defect, and you get that BFP! Also have you ever taken vitamin b6? It usually helps with LPD and lengthens your LP. And the progesterone cream once O is confirmed.

I am having bad af cramps just on left side, I feel that she is near :-(

My af turned up yesterday a whole day early. 25 day cycle this month. Oh well wasn't expecting much had no symptoms and took no clomid. I've kinda given up. Just trying to get on with my life and carry on going to gym. I have 200mg clomid left and thought about taking it one last go as I'm normally on 100mg so I thought about doubling dose as its my last packs just incase it may work. It would be last chance as fs won't give me anymore. I'm going to mull it over. I need to take it today as I'm cd 2 and my cycles have got short again like when dr originally prescribed it. What does anyone think? Should I take the double dose for last chance?

Momof2TTC...Welcome! And hopefully it helps with your LP defect, and you get that BFP! Also have you ever taken vitamin b6? It usually helps with LPD and lengthens your LP. And the progesterone cream once O is confirmed.

I did take a B Complex and it ended up pushing O off for 2 days. With a 24-25 day cycle, I couldn't afford for it to be occuring on cd16. My doc said she wanted to see if just Clomid could cause a strong enough O so that I don't need prog supplements. She didn't want me to be forced to insert it for the whole 1st trimester (and after O) if I don't need it. Can't say that I blame her- I have a terrible memory to even take pills, nevermind insert somthing for 12 weeks! LOL!

OoOo...So sorry to hear that, but as I've been let down mnth after mnth I can totally understand how you feel. I'd take that last dose to see, also maybe you just need femara/letrozole. I'll still be praying for you.
Barbie...I've been having those cramps too
Momof2TTC...Ok!
MummyDonz..Sorry! But that doesn't mean you're out
Afm...11dpo, no symptoms besides AF cramps. Good luck to all!!

Momof2TTC...Also, taking clomid your O date isn't guaranteed to be the same. Alot of times it comes later in the cycle then normal that's why I suggested that. Clomid could either help you or hurt you because although it helps most, some of us it makes us O but end up in bfn because it thins your uterine lining. My first time on clomid it got sooooo thin 4.6... Good luck to you it helps!!!

Does your use of metformin have to be consistent ? Sometimes I take 1500mg or 2000mg and sometimes I break them up during the day or sometimes I take 2 at night and 2 in the morning. They were prescribed by my GP not my obgyn so there were no clear instructions. Also I started taking aspirin, iron tablets and materna a few days ago...again not under doctors advise. Now I'm obsessing over whether I'll ovulate or not and whether or not I've messed with my cm and whether I've made it hostile and all these other conflicting things I'm currenty reading. Sigh...I need a hobby/distraction.:shrug::nope:

Aarya...I've never had metformin but for any meds I'd break them up throughout the day and not all at once. I wouldn't do the aspirin with all those other meds unless instructed to do so because some meds shouldn't be taken with others. I do know metformin and clomid can be taken together though which is what got my cuz preggo. If you're worried about your cm you can order fertile cm online or use regular Robitussin with the only active ingredient being Guaifenesin. Also, what are the iron tablets for? I ask because if you're taking materna then why both?

Quite frankly I'm just taking everything I read about and hoping :nope:for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->