Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

And have diarrhea why would anyone want to BD with me ?? Sigh...

Still waiting on af. Left ovary was hurting today idk y. Af symptoms have gone away... so idk just waiting...

Aarya...Sorry! Don't want you to miss your chance though. You should be bd every other day now
Barbie...Mine is slightly hurting now, Good Luck!!!

I feel a pain in my right ovaries too. I tried to read up on it to see what it meant. Some people say its a sign that your about to ovulate others say it happens after you ovulate. I don't know what to believe. But with my frequent urge to pee and a dull pain that comes and goes I believe it to be a uti. I've had enough of those to know. Anyway I won't know if I ovulated until I start temping next month. When did getting pregnant get so complicated !!

:dust:This def sounds like Barbie's month !!:dust:

Aarya....If you haven't O'd then that sounds like a sign its getting close, in the next few days. You should start tempting this month, that way you'll know...But watch out Ovulation is near. Yeah sounds good for Barbie. My AF is due this week.

How can I know whether I have or haven't without temping ? We will see hope I'm better by tmrw.

I hope that witch stays away from you I personally would like to kick her off that broom. Baby dust to you Hun :dust::dust:

Only other way besides tempting (which is #1) is for your doc to do test to see if you O'd. Nothing else! Good luck!!!

Cd 4 for me. I have decided to take all my clomid. So I'm taking 100mg in am and 100mg pm. I am having hot flashes so hopefully it's working. Ill keep you girls posted when I get near testing. Got to bd first lol

Btw....Your chart looks amazing!

Thanks. I'm just enjoying getting my first crosshairs in 10 months! My temp remains high today 13 dpo haven't tested today but just going to see what the next few days is like.

Good luck OoOo with this cycle, glad you decided to take it
MummyDonz...FX!

Temp drop waiting on AF. Thinking this month may be my month since starting metformin... Reading good reviews on it!!!

Keep the Faith Barbie! The way my body is acting I know I'm out, AF this week...

Thought I was on 500 mg of metformin but went to pick up my Rx and it is 500mg each pull twice a day so I'm on 1000mg. Hope it's worth it. Went ahead and picked up my Rx so I don't have to leave out tonight

Goodluck Barbie. Xxx we've been through so many cycle together n

Goodluck Barbie. We've been through so many cycles together now xx

Sitting here thinking if I should give fertilaid/ovaboost 1 more mnth before going back to clomid...Ugh! Sick of cycle after cycle of meds...

Goodluck Barbie. Xxx we've been through so many cycle together n

Yes OoOo... Hopefully this is the last one. I'm so tired of BFNs. After this month if it doesn't work me and the hubby decided to take a break from Clomid.

Sitting here thinking if I should give fertilaid/ovaboost 1 more mnth before going back to clomid...Ugh! Sick of cycle after cycle of meds...

I know MsBee. It only took one cycle for my DS. Now I am about to be on my 6th cycle. I already started on my metformin today, I can already tell I'm not going to like it it makes me feel weird!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->