Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I don't think DH can handle another bd after I "supposedly" ovulate. So this is it for us for this cycle. I read just now that you should also bd on the day of and one day after you O' just to be Sure. But nope not for us this cycle. So whatever happens happens...:shrug::shrug:

Aarya...Yeah you should to increase your chances. Which is critical for those whose having problems with getting preggo, also if you don't know when you ovulate you could possibly miss the day you surge....Much easier knowing when O is near, OPKs help you know when it's close...

Not having a good day. Af showed her face this morning and the metformin has kept me in the bathroom. I'm not up for this the whole cycle. I read around were it may mes with your bowels but omg cramps and this!!!! Uuuggghhh so feel like crying right now!!! Cramps hurt so bad not going to work today!!!

I don't think DH can handle another bd after I "supposedly" ovulate. So this is it for us for this cycle. I read just now that you should also bd on the day of and one day after you O' just to be Sure. But nope not for us this cycle. So whatever happens happens...:shrug::shrug:

I know how you feel. I get so mad when df says we can't bd and its this crucial as yours is. I end up feeling angry resentful etc were putting our bodies through drugs and they get "too tired" to bd.

Hope you feel better soon Barbie and you will, when I started metformin almost two years ago it mades me feel the same and I stopped for a while. Then when I started again I would take one with a meal and the other before bed. Now I can take any amount any time.

It will get better:hugs:

I know how you feel. I get so mad when df says we can't bd and its this crucial as yours is. I end up feeling angry resentful etc were putting our bodies through drugs and they get "too tired" to bd.[/QUOTE]

I was very upset at first when he said no. I mean we only get a small window and as much as it is exhausting to be taking pills and timing everything it's still hard to have a shot and not take it. I started a quarrel with him last night and that didn't help. But this morning I got up feeling bad because in fairness to him he got a small tear down there reCently and it still hurts sometime and he refuses to see the doc. So he probably just wanted to give it time to heal. Well now he has a whole month !

He should see a dr bless him. These men say they are wanting babies for example my df has no children desperately wants one after we've had 4 mc. Yet on important days no bd cos he is tired. All the ttc can destroy relationships xx

Aarya...I agree with OoOo he should see a doc, because it could get worse than you both think and could impact his sperm count, infection, etc. you just never know and TTC you have to be more cautious. OoOo I've seen relationships fall apart because of not having a baby. I hope we all get ours soon! I'm just waiting on AF to show.

Has anyone ever taken Clomid 2-6. My doc tells me to take it 3-7, but I see a lot of people get their BFP from taking 2-6 or 5-9 which taking 5-9 would make me ovulate later...

IDK....

Well, today I've got quite a sharp constant pain in both ovaries. Not my usual AF type pain. My cervix was high, hard and closed yesterday but today it's high, soft and closed. Don't k o if this means anything?! Guess we'll see what temp does tomo.

Well, today I've got quite a sharp constant pain in both ovaries. Not my usual AF type pain. My cervix was high, hard and closed yesterday but today it's high, soft and closed. Don't k o if this means anything?! Guess we'll see what temp does tomo.

Fx mummy

Ooo - I have been trying to get him to do just that ! But I think he got scared when I told him they might have to just circumcise him since it keeps tearing. (Not that I've given him a chance to heal properly with us ttc and all) but I will try to convince him when he gets home tonight.

MsBee, I know right ?!! In this ttc game it only takes one step in the process to be off to keep anyone from seeing their + . I gave him some cream I had to help prevent an infection but I guess I will force him to go to the doc this week.

Thanks guys!

Barbie...I've only taken 3-7. I really don't see what difference the days make, it's just whenever our bodies decide to give us a baby
Aarya...Yeah, that could be it, and that's going to keep happening if he doesn't go, also with the cream you've given him that could harm your chances because with TTC you never know what you can or can't have, so that would call for a break, especially if he catches an infection or they give him meds. Good luck hunz...
MummyDonz...Good luck!

I'm cd 36 today and 14dpo still just spotting or very light brown bleeding sorry if tmi. I took a hpt this morning and it was neg. No cramps or anything to report not sure what the deal is. How is everyone today?

Hey Ellie! I'm just waiting on AF to arrive. Checked my cervix, so I know it's close!

Hey Ellie, Metformin not as bad as it was yesterday. But, all in all doing okay!!

CD 2 today and decided to start my clomid today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->