Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Barbie....Yeah but for some of us it's not that easy. I can't even get #1. So freakin aggravating!!!! Metformin may make you feel some kind of way but it may help.

I'm 12dpo today been spotting off and on since yesterday so thinking I'm out but glad my cycle is more regular. Last cycle was 40 days and today is only cd33! Plan on taking fertilaid again This cycle. Good luck!

Ellie Bean...Im right behind you, and I was thinking if I was going to give it another round, guess I will so when can be buddies again.

Sometimes reading these ttc boards are so heartbreaking. You really have to mentally prepare yourself for this journey. I believe it will happen for all of us. It's just a matter of when. Patience is the hard part. Good luck Msbee, Ooo , Ellie bean and Blackbarbie and all the other ladies on here

Thanks Aarya! You should be getting ready to Ovulate. Also you can check your cervix to see if its high or low, or slightly open. Good luck!!

Msbee yup tmrw is d-day !! I hope DH is healed up a little from the tear. About the checking of the cervix...yikes!! I will try it.

Ellie Bean...Im right behind you, and I was thinking if I was going to give it another round, guess I will so when can be buddies again.

Sounds great! Its nice to have someone to help stay positive through the cycles :) fx AF stays away for u!

Sometimes reading these ttc boards are so heartbreaking. You really have to mentally prepare yourself for this journey. I believe it will happen for all of us. It's just a matter of when. Patience is the hard part. Good luck Msbee, Ooo , Ellie bean and Blackbarbie and all the other ladies on here

Thanks AArya!!!! We help keep each other sane from day to day. Glad I have the ladies on here to talk to and really understand where I am coming from b/c they are in somewhat of the same situation I am in. :hugs: It feels good to talk to someone who truly understands...

Ms. Bee does Metformin help build up the lining in your uterus? And how did you know if your lining was thin or not? What kind of test did they run?

I feel the same Barbie !! Re having people who understand...:thumbup:

I'm glad you asked the questions you did because I want to know the same things too ! How do you guys know these things?

Barbie...When taking metformin w/clomid it does (in most women help with lining) but when you start taking both do them together. Was with my cousin when she was on metformin & clomid and I asked. With the thin lining, being on clomid whenever I go in cd12 or cd13 to check for mature follies while they are doing that exam they can see your lining on the screen and that's how they know if its thin or not. And it's been checked every time when I went in for follie scan. Sometimes I hear they don't mention it to you, but for me my FS always did, and I always asked questions. I've had a few cousins on clomid & metformin at the same time and each got pregnant with both. I asked about metformin, but couldn't get it because my insulin are ok! If you're not being monitored every cycle on clomid you'll never know about your lining which causes you not to implant if its too thin. You always want to hear an 8 or above, but some get preggo with a 7. Progesterone cream helps with lining too, once you O you'd start the cream. For me I was given estradiol for 5 days (2x a day) up until + opk.

Ellie Bean...We're all in this together
Aarya...Position and opening lets you know when O is approaching, also cervical fluid. If you get egg white/watery then you know it's O or its near, but all women don't get it. Cervical fluid affects getting pregnant too, especially if its hostile which can happen while on clomid. Trying to get preggo is a roller coaster ride....

Barbie...When taking metformin w/clomid it does (in most women help with lining) but when you start taking both do them together. Was with my cousin when she was on metformin & clomid and I asked. With the thin lining, being on clomid whenever I go in cd12 or cd13 to check for mature follies while they are doing that exam they can see your lining on the screen and that's how they know if its thin or not. And it's been checked every time when I went in for follie scan. Sometimes I hear they don't mention it to you, but for me my FS always did, and I always asked questions. I've had a few cousins on clomid & metformin at the same time and each got pregnant with both. I asked about metformin, but couldn't get it because my insulin are ok! If you're not being monitored every cycle on clomid you'll never know about your lining which causes you not to implant if its too thin. You always want to hear an 8 or above, but some get preggo with a 7. Progesterone cream helps with lining too, once you O you'd start the cream. For me I was given estradiol for 5 days (2x a day) up until + opk.

Ok ms bee so taking metformin and clomid makes it thin or just the clomid alone? I'm actually suppose to be on cd 2 now and cd 3 tomorrow. I'm two days late now but took a pt last night and it was a default to it bc there was a crack over where the +line suppose to be. So buying a test tonight to take in the morning. Doubt it will be pos but don't hurt to try. ..

Barbie...Taking clomid with or w/out metformin COULD thin your lining, but clomid alone really can. I hear metformin can help with lining, but it's not guaranteed. I know from taking clomid alone it thins it, as it did thin mine. Mine was a 4.2 the first time which is reallllllllly thin, then after it got better but wasn't where I wanted it

Barbie...Taking clomid with or w/out metformin COULD thin your lining, but clomid alone really can. I hear metformin can help with lining, but it's not guaranteed. I know from taking clomid alone it thins it, as it did thin mine. Mine was a 4.2 the first time which is reallllllllly thin, then after it got better but wasn't where I wanted it

Can you buy progesterone cream in the store?

Barbie....I heard you can, but it won't be the same as the kind docs prescribe, and they normally prescribe it for those whose been preggo but miscarried, actually the ones they give now are those you insert vaginally, but I know you can find a place for the cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->