Clomid buddies?

congrats,on all the happy news I missed.
Af will be here Saturday feeling nervous and I'm trying not to test tmr at 12dpo.
I just don't feel good about this cycle.

FTX Kiacee hope AF doesnt show xx

Krissie yay for CHs FTX for you too

Star e from your timeline your now into the second trimester my god that went quick goodluck on the move xx

So I have more than likely Od today which means I am on track if my LP doesnt mess up to start my meds on 17th as thats when AF is due Im beginning to get a little nervous about it all to be honest xx Ive also been reading up on low motility and its not great to be fare the chances of us ever having a natural pregnancy are slim and the Clomid was a complete waste of time, I wont be going on contraception if we are lucky to conceive and if after baby hits 2 we'll have to make the decision of whether to remain with one or possibly go down the IVF route again paying for it, it's all future plans but due to me being 33, 34 next year its something we have to think about and cant take time on xx

Vankiwiw - having a yard sounds so so very nice! Good luck w the move. Hope you are getting restful sleep.

Krissie - so you will be testing next Friday? That's when I have my scan. So yea we will both be looking forward to it! Fx!

Kaicee- goodluck!

Angela- so super thrilled you have an appointment and can end the tooth pain misery. It sounds so so hard. Good luck w it! It will be over soon.

Afm - still anxious but been focusing on other things a bit better. hope this weeks passes quickly and that next week does not crawl.

Thanks I hope she doesn't show

I hear you Angela. I'm 34 and that's why we decided to move on w ivf as well. Also if you get blastocysts to freeze which I am so hoping you do then the cost will be a lot lower bc all you have to pay for is the transfer not the entire ivf process. So glad you af is on time and all and wish you best of luck come mid December. Will be following. Fx fx.

Kaicee - good luck! Fx AF stays away!

So far no cramping which I usually get but that's not a great sign to go by anyways lets just home she doesn't come

Good luck to everyone

Fx for you Kaiecee.

I don't blame you Angela. We stopped preventing when DS was 4 months old and 2 years later we are still trying to get pregnant. I am a bit younger as I am only 30 but with PCOS I feel the pressure to have our last before much longer. Clearly it will only be getting more difficult.

I am confident now that I o'd. My temps have been beautiful and I am 5 dpo.

Thanks
Still no af which would have been here really today but I'll wait till tmr I still think the witch is coming

Still nothing I'm super surprised lets home nothing tmr morning

Kaicee fx!

Krissie gladnyou oed! Fx!

Afm scan went well. Baby's heart beating nice and strong.

So I usually get af 14dpo which I am now,I have a cycle of 27-28 days
Today is 14dpo but only cd25 so am
I considered late or still have to wait 2-3 days but ff says af is due today

Feeling confused.

Take a test Kiacee FX for you xx

Krissie your chart looks really good FTX for you xx

Star e thats amazing news so so happy for you it must have been a relief xx

Kaiecee- where you ovulated early your cycle would be shorter. You'd be late tomorrow. Definitely take a test.

Star do you mean the Healthcare service? I find it great. Normally there is a 3 month standout period though when you move to Canada until you'll be covered. And hopefully you'll get work benefits too which will cover you for dental, opticians, massages etc. You'll want to get a doctor asap with being pregnant!

My LP is when I usually get my af....well I always get af 14dpo I'm now 15dpo even tho I have a feeling af is just screwing with me.

Take a test Kiacee its the only way you will know for sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"