Clomid buddies?

So just to male sure I took a CB later on in the morning and a clear line showed on that one too AF is due on 3rd Dec which is Monday I just really hope its not a CP keep everything crossed for me guys. Ive attached pics now its daylight so you can see the colour better Im over the moon right now and so is DH :happydance:

Attachments

• 20171130_091258.jpg
    20171130_091258.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171130_104743.jpg
    20171130_104743.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
So just to male sure I took a CB later on in the morning and a clear line showed on that one too AF is due on 3rd Dec which is Monday I just really hope its not a CP keep everything crossed for me guys. Ive attached pics now its daylight so you can see the colour better Im over the moon right now and so is DH :happydance:

those are both totally positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun I am so over the moon so glad I bought some FRERs now I still habe to wait till 5th Dec to call hospital but I am overwhelmed and so relieved its worked. In relation to all the fertility treatment Ive had including IVF Im very fortunate to live in the UK and we have a national health service due to the fact that neither me or DH have any children and we are in a long term relationship all my fertility treatment has been covered by the NHS, the only thing I have had to pay for is pregnancy and ovulation sticks, folic acid and a perscription fee for all the drugs I know I am very fortunate. I got 6 rounds clomid on NHS plus all the fertility checks and 3 goes at NHS. If this is successful and I carry full term then I dont get the final go to take another time xx

I really hope you get your BFP too hun I have everything crossed for you xx

Took anpther test today used up the final FRER took it this afternoon, no hold and had drank plenty of water before hand and the test couldn't get any darker Im so made up xx

Attachments

• 20171202_153519.jpg
    20171202_153519.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Krissie lets hope it keeps going I really hope this is my sticky bean and end my LTTTC journey which has been 4 yrs last month x

Well my latest test below I had to take it as contact hospital today and gave them the news I have my first scan on 28th Dec at 12pm, Ive also informed my Drs surgery and my midwife has alrwady been in touch she seems nice from speaking to her on the phone*

How is everybody else doing xx

Attachments

• 20171205_074448.jpg
    20171205_074448.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
Aww such wonderful news Angela. It looks like a strong one based on your tests. Hopefully your scan will show a strong little bean.

Hey is this thread still active? Looking for other people taking clomid :)

Hey is this thread still active? Looking for other people taking clomid :)

Most of us pop on from time to time but I don't think anyone is still taking clomid.

You're welcome to hang around and ask questions and share experiences though. :flower:

Krissie it’s been so long! How’s it going now that you have two little ones?!

Angela how are you? Haven’t heard from you in so long?

Omg just looked at the previous pages. Had not looked. Angela you are pregnant!!! I am so so so so so happy for you!!!! How’s the pregnancy going! Yes for IVF!!!!!!! Such amazing news. Wish I had checked much early. Things have been hard still. My little guy is very fussy and sensitive. He’s almost 11 months. He went though a phase for about three weeks of being more content and t was bliss. Then switched back to be grumpy. I’m enjoying the good moments. There are good moments. And I believe that once he gains more independence things will get better. Crawling helped some. But hopefully walking will help. Anyway I’m so happy for you. I miss you all and am so thankful I had you along for the ride.

We are starting to think about when to do the next ivf. Do you all have siblings? How many years apart are you. We are thinking 2-3 years is good and leaning toward three. Bc I can barely keep up with one right now!

Hello. I am 42 and have a 21, 10 and 2 year old and have had a miscarriage when last baby was 7 months old and again in December. I'm thinking about starting clomid. Anyone my age taking clomid?

Hey star!! I am sorry you are still struggling with fussiness with your little guy. I hope as he does get older and more independent that will help.

I am 22 months older than my sister. My mom says it was very difficult. My son and daughter are 3.5 years apart and I think it is a good age gap. My son has a lot of independence and understands he sometimes needs to wait. I do find it challenging right now because she is so little and he still does want a lot of attention and things done for him. I think I would have really struggled any closer than 3 years. I hope though that as they get older and start playing together that it will get easier for me. My daughter is very whiny and spends a good part of the evening crying, it has really been wearing on DH and me. She requires near constant attention when she is awake which is so opposite of my son who has always been easy going.

GirlShawn- I was in my late 20s when I did clomid so I cannot comment on the age thing. I think talking with your doctor will definitely help as they will know more about your case and be able to help you with the best course.

Krissie- good to hear your feedback! My sister and I are two years apart but my mom doesn’t seem to remember if things were hard and she had a lot of help. I’m here in Toronto alone and I can hardly keep my head above water. By son has been fussy since birth. I can hardly even go on walks with him because he resists being strapped into a stroller :( and his default is to whine. It’s super draining. I pray that things get better. If we had another baby with this temperament it would be next to impossible. I hope we have a second one that was easy like your first. Most people I talk to that have had a fussy child say that their second one or the other one wasn’t as hard or even easy so that gives me some hope.

The only reason why I had initially wanted to try for a two year gap is bc I thought they would be close enough in age for it to be easy to entertain both at same time. But another year shouldn’t change that much and honestly I don’t think it’s remotely realistic to think I could handle sooner. Even 3 years is going to be a real challenge. I can’t imagine. Just bc things are hard right now. M

How old is your daughter?

Girl Shawn- so sorry about your miscarriage. I took clomid when I was 34 and it didn’t work. I had to do ivf.

Star- Alice is 12 weeks old right now, so just shy of 3 months.

My mom was alone as well with both of us. To make it even worse we lived in a very remote area so she didn't even make friends to help support her. I can't say my sister and I were that close anyways, even with being close in age, we were just so different from each other. We are closer now as adults as we have our boys close in age.

I definitely think three years is still a good age gap. My Dh and his brother are 3 years apart and he really liked that spacing growing up.

Love hearing good feedback on a 3 year spacing. And you are so right in that just because kids are close in age doesn’t mean they will be any closer than kids a little further in age. The thing is I have no idea if the next FET will work but I’m not going to schedule doing one prior to when I would be ready to have a child because it could work. I’m thinking January. At least next time around it’s just the transfer and I have frosties to work with should the January one not take. So I won’t have to take all those awful shots again. Which is good.

Love the name Alice!

That will definitely help the process. I think it's wise not to do the fet until you're ready.

I was so nervous when we started ttc again. I definitely wasn't ready for another one but I was scared we would struggle and end up with too big of a gap. While we did struggle and end up with a gap bigger than we wanted I do think it's worked out for the best.

Hey all!

It’s been so long!

Krissie how is you a baby girl doing? And what’s it like with two kids?

Angela - update on the pregnancy?!

Afm we are ttc for baby 2. I couldn’t go through the process without at least updating this thread. This thread was instrumental in getting me through the uncertain and anxiety producing process of ttc.

This time around I’m hopeful it won’t be that way and it hasn’t been yet bc I already have a kid and so it feels less all consuming. Plus the reality is I’m afraid about the challenge of managing two. Anyway I get my period occasionally now which I really didn’t before. So the ivf process isn’t a just pick a date sort of thing. We just started to ttc this month and if it doesn’t work naturally this month (I’m in my tww) we will do a frozen embryo transfer next month. I wish we had been able to try naturally for longer than one month but we didn’t try bc we knew we just couldn’t handle being pregnant while managing a very active little boy. He’s still active and it will be tough but we are ready to try. We are doing the ivf though next month bc I don’t know on any given month if I’ll ovulate so trying naturally is very uncertain bc I can skip two months in a row or more. and we have the frozen embryos so it makes sense for us to do Ivf. So anyway I just wanted to say a thank you all again for helping through the first one. It was a much different time. Now I can’t focus too much on it bc I’m always so busy with my boy. I don’t have mug hope for this cycle bc it’s first time ever trying naturally and we BD two days before ovulation bc with pcos it’s so hard to tell when it will happen so it was the best we could do. I gave up on O happening and the. It did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->