Clomid buddies?

Watch a few youtube videos. It really helped me figure out which one was the baby's heartbeat.

You can hear your own heartbeat but it's much slower than the baby's. You can also hear blood pumping but that's much lower slower. I always thought the baby's heartbeat sounded like riding on a train.

Liz I was clomid resistant so it didn't work for me. I had to move to other fertility methods. Hope this cycle works for you and sorry clomid is having side effects.

Krissie what a great recommendation! Thanks. Glad there is stuff up on YouTube. Will def check it out.

Star yay you have a ticker! Glad the scan went well!

Definitely check out YouTube. You need to know how low down to find it and how to distinguish it from everything else. It sounds like a train or galloping horse. Then there's a swooshing sound which is blood pumping around. And your own heartbeat is slower. At 12 weeks it could still take 10-15mins to find so try not to panic. They're still so tiny then!

Star, I am so happy everything is on track for you and loving the ticker! Enjoy using the doppler

Liz, I fell pregnant on my 4th cycle of Clomid 50mg. I hope yours is also a short wait!

Welcome Liz unfortunately Clomid didnt wotk for me but I know it does work for alot of people goidluck mucinex you start from the beginning to help your body get use to it I think I never used it instead I used preseed if required and also drank grapefruit juice around O time which seemed to work xx

Star e my god nearly 12 weeks nearly out of the first trimester that has gone so quick hun xx

Aphy any symptoms yet xx

AngelALA - queasiness started on off early last week and my bbs have been consistently sore since 3dpo, also increased appetite and energy. Then all symptoms except the bbs disappeared for the past 3 days until this morning when I woke up so dizzy and disorientated. Even now at work I swear I must look drunk cause my balance is off and my head feels like it isn't working straight. I even manged to get lost on the way to work after having to drop DH off :haha:

I see you are patiently waiting for O... not too much longer now!

Vankiwiw - thanks for letting me know it can take a while to find the hearbeat. I'll watch the videos and practice. It took me a while to feel comfortable enough to add a ticker. I was so scared at every appointment that I'd get bad news. And of course that can still happen but I'm feeling more comfortable with it now. Hence the ticker being up. I pray that everything continues to go well. Fx. How are you doing?

Angela - things have passed pretty quickly. and you are almost ready for ivf. It will come soon. Ftx.

Aphy - good luck w the queasiness. Ivebhad that too.

Krissie - how you doing?

Kaicee - hopenyour cramps have gone away!

Star I'm good, bit stressed at the moment, DD has been sick since the weekend, we move on Sunday, and there's so much still to do!

Vankiwi my god you do have a lot on dont over stretched yourseld though as you dont want an early arrival mond you saying that only just over a month left before you meet your beautiful bundle xx hope the move goes well hun xx

Star e Im sure it will all be okay and hopefully your pregnancy is a smooth and happy one same goes for you too Aphy xx

Krissie I hope O comes soon and your BD is timed perfectly FX for you xx

Me I just wish I could start right now to be honest feels like its dragging my AF is finally going away but now dependant on when I O I will have to postpone my appt for another week as I dont think AF will have come by the time of my appt but we'll see xx

Vankiwiw - moving is so stressful! I hope your DD is feeling better and can't believe soon you will meet your LO. I so hope the move gets itself over quickly!

I'm moving at the start of the new year. It will be stressful. I'm moving to Canada and I'll be without insurance for the first two weeks. Hopefully everything goes well and i don't need to see a doctor. And well moving is super stressful.

Going to get maternity pants already this weekend bc my jeans are bugging me. I need an eastic band.

Angela - I totally hear you about feeling like it's dragging on. You're ready to start. So time must crawl a bit. I hope the time passes quickly! After this AF you have to wait to get the other AF and the. You start the meds correct? Are they the injections?

Also just wanted to say thank you all for always being so supportive. Its so nice to have a place to come to and learn and share.

Star e wow moving to Canada I hope it all goes well for you xx

AFM Sorry been MIA but not had anything to really report to be honest just waiting to start IVF xx Ive paid for my drugs they get delivered tomorrow, my drug appointment and Catheter test have been moved to 15th Dec as AF is due possibly 16th or 17th and they want to see me prior to AF as I will start meds first day of new cycle. I have to have a catheter test which is where they inflate a small balloon inside you as due to me having a small operation years ago to remove bad cells they need to check there is no scar tissue causing any blockages xx so yeah all goes well I begin my IVF journey on 16th or 17th Dec x oh and yes star e it is injections xx

Angela- you are so so close!! Fx the time flies by for you.

Star- how are you feeling? Moving will be quite the change. What has you guys moving up there?

Afm, I believe I finally o'd. My temp was higher yesterday and definitely in my post o range today. So it is looking like o was Sunday.

wow angela, ivf basically starts in like two weeks! i really hope the time flies quickly! and will be following your journey! please keep us updated with any info - that goes to all of you as well!

krissie - yea you Oed; that's great. my ftx! hope that you were able to get the BDing timed well and that it works this cycle. fx fx. we decided to move b/c DH got a job up there, so we shall see. oh and i really like your updated profile pic by the way, your LO is adorable!

afm - my nausea has gotten worse. i thought it would get better over time, but it has def been worse lately. im feeling dizzy too at times and always hungry. my sonoline came in!; will try it out soon, though i do have a scan on friday. hoping that all goes well.

How exciting star! Pay attention to where baby is located, it will help you find it when you look with your doppler.

I think we did time bding okay. We only got 2 days before but that was the same as ds so I'm not too worried.

Angela that's not long to wait now! Yay!

Star where in Canada are you moving to? I'm in Vancouver.

Krissie good luck this month!

We moved on Sunday and I'm exhausted! Boxes everywhere and I'm feeling overwhelmed! So much to do and 4.5 weeks til we have a baby in the house aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!

krissie - thank you for the tip! i’ll certainly pay attention. usually it always seems like its on the right hand side that they place the little probe. i’ll pay closer attention on friday. good luck with this cycle!

vankiwi- i’ll be east coast in toronto. i love vancouver! I’ve never lived anywhere with NHS. do you find it to be easy to navigate and pretty good for the most part? oh my you are a superwoman - moving and doing it all with baby on the way so soon. i guess i can’t complain (but of course i will!) because i’ll be doing it next month - the boxes and all. it is overwhelming! good luck!!! hope you can still rest, but i know how hard moving can be. sending you warm wishes that it goes well.

krissie - yea you Oed; that's great. my ftx! hope that you were able to get the BDing timed well and that it works this cycle. fx fx. we decided to move b/c DH got a job up there, so we shall see. oh and i really like your updated profile pic by the way, your LO is adorable!

I just saw this... I swear my brain was mush yesterday.

Good luck with your move. We've talked often of moving to Canada. I hope someday we can.

Thanks, he is such a beautiful boy. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->