Clomid buddies?

Krissie my doc said same thing about the exhaustion - that it will be way worse when baby comes. I cannot imagine. I'll find out soon though. I'm very much looking forward to meeting the little guy! I don't have many clothes on hand bc I really don't know what he will like. It's very confusing. Some people say don't get things over the head and stick with the kimono style bodysuits. And some say different things. I guess I'll just have to figure it out slowly. Plus not sure if he will be newborn size or bigger.

Have you decided on the clomid? I think your reasoning makes sense since you were not monitored before. I am hopeful that the birth control cycles will have helped your process and that it's a fresh start w clomid. Ftx.

So glad you get the summer off! You deserve it and so does your little one. I'm sure he will be so happy to have fun with you this summer.

Thanks for the advice on the food. We do need to figure something out and plan as I already can't cook as much bc of the exhaustion.

Angela - been thinking about you. Are there any updates?

Star- my son lived in onesies for the first year so. The best thing about them is if they throw up or spit up on themselves you can just roll them over the shoulders and down instead of up over their head. I found it they were super easy just a pair of the jacket and pants when it was cooler and just go by themselves when it was warmer. That's definitely my plan for if we get pregnant of the second one.

I think I am going to do Clomid next month. The more I thought about it the more I'm pretty sure I want to give this the best shot and getting pregnant because it will likely only have five or six cycles.

Hey guys sorry Ive been MIA it's been a crazy time lately and I needed a big break from all the TTC stuff I haven't been back to do anymore IVF yet as I need time off it all and Im focusing on getting healthy and fit we are looking at going back to do the other cycles at the end of this year so nothing to really report at the mo xx

Star not long now hun its crazy to think your little buñdle could be here any day now xx are you all set how you feeling xx

Krissie how are you doing xx

How is everyone else xx

Angela- it's great to hear from you. I hope this year you can accomplish all you want before going back to ivf.

Star- oh man you are at the home stretch! I hope you are doing well.

Afm..... I got a bfp yesterday. We weren't even trying but I did know when I ovulated cause my sex drive went through the roof so I did a few opks. After so many failed medicated cycles I cannot believe it. Im wondering if the birth control really was what my body needed to reset. Now this little bean just needs to hold on for the next 8 months.

Star e any news xx

And Krissie yet again I am so made up for you I really hope the first trimester goes smoothly for you what a wonderful surprise xx

Krissie - so sorry I missed your post with the amazing news! wow!!!!! Congrats! You must be over the moon. I'm so so happy for you. Truly happy for you. What a way to bring on the summer vacation! seriously. Relax and enjoy. You so greatly deserve this.

Angela - I will be following your story and want you to know that im thinking of you and wishing you well before the start of the next cycles. Always have my fx. I know this journey has been so so difficult. I pray that the next ivf works for you.

Afm - sorry for the late update. I have my bundle of joy. He came into the world on may 25th. 16 days early. I was in the hospital for 10 days. One week prior to being induced. And the two to three weeks prior to that I was in agonizing pain and hardly able to walk. I was admitted to the hospital very early due to extreme and severe swelling. My legs were three times their normal size or more. They were unrecognizable. And when I would get up to try to walk I was practically brought to my knees in horrific pain as the blood rushed to my feet. It was severe pain. The hospital treated me for an infection just in case but my legs never improved and I was in agony. By that point I had been mostly immobile for 3 weeks. So they decided to induce me. I labored for 20 hours and unfortunately the epidural did not work. There were blocks in many places. They tried the epidural again. Still didn't work. They then pumped me via ivf with very strong drugs. Still didn't work. It was awful. And of course they had never really encountered someone who was so resistant to pain meds. I have no idea why that was the case but it was terrifying. Nothing was working. And I wasn't winning the battle. I had hardly progressed in the 20 hours and by the end I couldn't control myself and was letting all my emotion out very loudly. I just couldn't contain the pain with any dignity anymore. They rushed me for an emergency c section.

I could elaborate about what happened afterward. Maybe I will later. It was still more pain. And other things. But the swelling went down pretty quickly after giving birth.

In terms of health both baby and I are fine and I love this little guy more than I can articulate.

Star- congrats on your little guy! How exciting he is here. It sounds like you had quite the ordeal. I hope you are recovering well now.

Star congrats! That's my birthday! Hope you're enjoying your snuggles!

Krissie congrats! What great news! How are you feeling?

Angela I'm looking forward to following you on your journey!

Krissie congrats! What great news! How are you feeling?

Hey Vankiwi! How are you doing?

I'm definitely picking up on the nausea these last few days. And I'm so tired. I'm just so happy I'm off for the summer so I can nap and rest through first tri. It's seriously kicking me and I'm only 5 weeks. :haha:

Hey Star e so made up for you cant wait to see a picture and what is his name xx

Krissie how is the pregnancy going xx

Vankiwi how are you too xx

ATM still not going back to IVF yet but doing really well with my fitness lost nearly a stone now so Im hoping that will help at we are not preventing so hopefully with the fitness we may get a surprise who knows we have a holiday booked in September so once back we will call the hospital and begin IVF again xx

Hey Star e so made up for you cant wait to see a picture and what is his name xx

Krissie how is the pregnancy going xx

Vankiwi how are you too xx

ATM still not going back to IVF yet but doing really well with my fitness lost nearly a stone now so Im hoping that will help at we are not preventing so hopefully with the fitness we may get a surprise who knows we have a holiday booked in September so once back we will call the hospital and begin IVF again xx

Angela- lovely to see you around. I hope everything is good on your end. Great job on your weight loss!

Star- I hope you've transitioned well into mommyhood. Those first weeks are rough.

Afm, things are going well here. I have a scan on August 2nd so I'm really nervous/excited for that. It's the 12 week one so pending it goes well we plan to start telling people then. I go back to work August 7th so I'm glad the worst of it should be behind me then.

Thats good Krissie I really hope the scan goes well not long to go now got everyrhing crossed for you xx

Hey! I've been meaning to respond here since the day Angela sent the update. I've been so busy and mostly exhausted. My little guy is colicky. Really it's gas that's the problem. I told the doc that and he gave us some anti reflux meds for it but I dont think he actually has reflux. Anyway we are trying that and if that doesn't help then I might have to try eliminating dairy from my diet to see if it's that and then if it isn't that we'll then apparently it's just colic. I haven't researched this but I'm wondering if there are any prescription gas meds bc otc stuff like gripe water etc does not work. He just seems uncomfortable and he's like that for a long time during his waking hours. i just wish I knew what to do more. He is comforted by eating but I get nervous sometimes and think am I over feeding him. Maybe it makes the gas worse and sometimes he wants to eat every hour. Hes a sweet little guy and I just wish I knew how to get the gas out better! Or how to read his cues better. Hopefully w time. Other than feeling lost about how to bring him comfort during the fussy periods, things are going well! We adore him. And are so thankful everyday that we have him. I'm going to start looking into things for us to do. Would be fun to take a class of some sort.

Angela - hope you have a great time on your trip In sept. When do you do IVF? You mentioned you would be doing it when you got back are you having to do the egg collection process again? My ftx for you! How are you doing?

Krissie - how did the scan go? Was it today? Hope e erything is well!

Lovely to hear from you star! I'm sorry your little guy is having problems with gas. I wish I had some sort of advice. I hope it passes soon. Those first months are hard, but you'll figure it out!

Afm, my scan was on Wednesday. It went well. We saw the little guy in there measuring right on track.

Hey ladies!!

Star- I hope your little guy has settled down and is not as colicky.

Angela- I hope your fitness and diet have been going well. Are you still planning to start IVF soon?

hey krissie I went seen your last post till now. I don't remember getting notified. My guy is still colicky so it's been tough. But he is often consolable he just wants constant attention and sometimes the fussiness is the entire day. He's so sweet though and I love him sooooo much. We started a water babies course and he likes the water. I think we will enroll in music classes soon

How's your pregnancy going? Is it tough since you have a LO. I hear the second pregnancy is always tougher. I want to know! Give us an update. I'm super happy for you that it worked out.

I seriously am still so thankful I had this thread to rely on when I was going through clomid and IVF. It really meant so much to me.

Angela - how are you? Going through IVF? Please keep us updated.

Star- its great to hear from you. Im sorry ds is struggling still. :hugs: my ds loves swimming! Definatley keep it up. We skipped a season and saw a total regression. :(

Well I hate to admit it but this pregnancy has been worse. I don't think it has to do with having a toddler so much. But I've struggled with dizziness/lightheadedness from about 7 weeks, heart palpitations, chest tightness, shortness of breath, ECT. Plus I'm so achy and tired. Plus im still having terrible food adversions. The one saving grace is it's flying by! I'm almost half way and we will find out the gender in 10 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->