clomid buddies

Good luck Tessa... I go for my blood test on Friday but cannot wait! Luckily I am super busy at work right now so have lots of other things to think about.
Fx for you!

Bad news, I overstimulated on the clomid and had to residual cysts--one on each ovary. I have to now take a month or two off and hope the cysts go away. If I hadn't had a baseline ultrasound today, they would have never known and prescribed me more clomid--so be careful ladies! I didn't realize this was such a common side effect.

hey ladies, i hope everyone is doing well....... i just started my first day of clomid today. anyone start it today or just around the same time? lets be buddies. oceans_of_luv14 where its hot!!!

Bad news, I overstimulated on the clomid and had to residual cysts--one on each ovary. I have to now take a month or two off and hope the cysts go away. If I hadn't had a baseline ultrasound today, they would have never known and prescribed me more clomid--so be careful ladies! I didn't realize this was such a common side effect.
omg is that bad? whats that mean sorry :shrug:

but i have been confused because i have had really watery CM ever since before my spotting started, its so bad that i wear panty liners every day, and its still going on.

I had to do the same thing over the weekend!
Had to keep running to the bathroom, thinking I had just peed myself!! :blush:

yeah i know its just weird because its been going on for SO long..since after i ovulated last month..through my period and now its stilll here..ive heard clomid is spose to dry u up thats why most take robitussin and preseed..its never done this before and i think i have taken it a total of 6 or 7 cycles in the past..weird! but oh well if the dr thinks its normal and i dont have cysts i guess we will keep on trying! lol :wacko:

Dang! When i took clomid to get pregnant with my second daughter i got 3 cysts right away on 50 mg..but i was also pregnant too..and thats why this time i am a little nervous because of the symptoms i have been having..did u notice any symptoms from the cysts?

Dang! When i took clomid to get pregnant with my second daughter i got 3 cysts right away on 50 mg..but i was also pregnant too..and thats why this time i am a little nervous because of the symptoms i have been having..did u notice any symptoms from the cysts?
now u girls freaked me out. and I dont think I am going to take it for next cycle. Im scared shit now. Why F*** things up when I ovulate on my own just to get more eggs I dont think I am going to take it then. I dont get scans, I dont get anything done to me to see inside me. So I think I am going to stop if I am not PG this next cycle...

i dnt no many tbh,, go onto clomid club and ask them
alot of the time its quite mild if u do havbe it and its not dangerous then x

i dnt no many tbh,, go onto clomid club and ask them
alot of the time its quite mild if u do havbe it and its not dangerous then x

thank you for making me calm down :hugs::flower::hugs:
I am Not one to take drugs of any sort. not even asprine for a headache so readign this scares me BIG TIME. and since I did this on my own its even more scary.

ur only on 50mg so the chances of u ohss r very slim,, and u normally get warning,, bein intense pains,, bloating etc,, and alot of ppl just take painkillers and lots of water and it normlly eases off, and the cyts do normally disapear x

ur only on 50mg so the chances of u ohss r very slim,, and u normally get warning,, bein intense pains,, bloating etc,, and alot of ppl just take painkillers and lots of water and it normlly eases off, and the cyts do normally disapear x

omg thank you thank you thank you. my Midwife doesnt even know I am taking them so that being said I got them online. I just read all about them and wanted to try b/c its been 7 months of trying. I did have bllod work taking monday to see that I did ovulate which was CD21 . everything came back great my midwife said! :happydance: just side effects like that freaks me out... I am so against all sorts of drugs and tryign this I thought would help our chances to get pg faster. with my DD it just happened in 2 months. this time not so easy. Thats why when I read this it really scared me BAD.. I have mild crampign but I am 8DPO did test and its :bfn: so we will see what happens in another few days I will test again. my chart does look good too but normally falls at 13DPO or 14DPO then af shows. I know my body and cycles way too well.

i no u dnt need me tellin u this but u really shudnt of ordered online hun,, u need to have tests done b4 u take thm but im not goin 2 patronise u

and how cum uv got a midwife?
x

i no u dnt need me tellin u this but u really shudnt of ordered online hun,, u need to have tests done b4 u take thm but im not goin 2 patronise u

x
i went natural with my DD I am against all the medicines and stuff. I love my midwife. but she is only there to deliver and check up on me give me sono and stuff like that blood work. she can not give me clomid
I know some people will be so against the ordering things online without a script. didn't think it would really come to me and I was a little in shock when it did. very easy to get pills online its sad to say. :nope: i did get blood work on cd21 just to make sure i ovulated which I did. but i knew I was goign to and so did she. I am a very healthy woman and thats why I figured clomid will help with the process of maybe having #2. time will tell. I wouldnt get anything higher then 50mg. it was scary enough getting 50mg and reading everything about it first. did lots of research first and also asked my friend who is a nurse and was ttc her 3rd and my cousin they both were on it, my cousin although was on 250MG which its only suppose to go to 200mg she made her FS give her that much and fell pg then

well as long as u no the se and risks its ur choice,, and if it gets u ur bfp then go for it xx

yeah i know its not very common but with my second daughter i took 50 mg one time and ended up pregnant AND 3 cysts..and it sucked because i had constant cramping and bloating and i was reallly sick! but they did disappear after a couple months..like 5 lol. my stomach has just been reallly sore and i been having lots of cramps and all the watery cm..but im sure its ok maybe just a weird cycle

x
i went natural with my DD I am against all the medicines and stuff. I love my midwife. but she is only there to deliver and check up on me give me sono and stuff like that blood work. she can not give me clomid
I know some people will be so against the ordering things online without a script. didn't think it would really come to me and I was a little in shock when it did. very easy to get pills online its sad to say. :nope: i did get blood work on cd21 just to make sure i ovulated which I did. but i knew I was goign to and so did she. I am a very healthy woman and thats why I figured clomid will help with the process of maybe having #2. time will tell. I wouldnt get anything higher then 50mg. it was scary enough getting 50mg and reading everything about it first. did lots of research first and also asked my friend who is a nurse and was ttc her 3rd and my cousin they both were on it, my cousin although was on 250MG which its only suppose to go to 200mg she made her FS give her that much and fell pg then

my dr prescribes it, but if she didnt i would have totally ordered it online, but that being said i also heard u can get the wrong kinds of pills sent to you so its just important to inspect them to make sure they are the same pills you ordered! lol but it sounds like they were and did the trick so good luck and hope u get ur BFP here in a couple days! :)

I think the message is to be careful with this drug--I didn't realize how powerful it is. On 50mg, you likely will be okay--100mg, I would be really nervous for you. My plan is to go au natural now for a while longer since I know everything is working as it should. I hope these cycts I have go away quickly! I have read they usually do-but then hear about someone who took 5 months and I panic. Fx'd it is quick.

well i didnt mean to scare u im pretty sure mine only took that long because when i got them i also got pregnant..and pregnancy can deff slow them down..otherwise i hear that it normally takes one cycle for them to go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->