clomid buddies

Oh, I live in Va. It was 20 dollars at CVS! Conceive Plus is great, too- just as keepsmiling said. I've heard that it works better that preseed, but I'm not really sure.

Ladies... I am cautiously announcing... but I got my first ever :bfp: this morning, after two years of trying. I am in shock. I cried when I saw it.
xxx

hello everyone,

sorry to cut in on the chat, i was just curious to know has anyone experienced cramping a few days after taken clomid...

friday as in 4 days ago was the last day i took clomid, then last night i started getting cramps in my stomach, i thought this is just great, me and the other half has to put a session in tonight and there i am with a cramping stomach, typical.. :)

i still have got it now only in my left lower abdomen, it is not severe just very uncomfortable cramping pain, has anyone else experienced this??

Many thanks
Bex

Is this your first cycle? I had a few cycles where I got cramps a lot. Embrace it! Do the dance! It could definitely mean good things for you. Where you OVing before? If not, this could be your body extra hard for you, making you OV. But to answer your question, yes, it is normal. Don't worry! :hugs:

we cant wait!!! congrats hun
wot dpo r u

just need a bit of advice, i got a pos opk yesrerday lucnh time and then today i got a neg?
when wil i ov?
x

I took Clomid 50mg yesterday for the 1st time so far no side effects hopefully I won't get any ;) fx hoping this may work my cycles are super long so we r hoping this will regulate me and ov at a normal time and not on day 40 lol :)

wot dpo r u

just need a bit of advice, i got a pos opk yesrerday lucnh time and then today i got a neg?
when wil i ov?
x

Thank you so much! I am about 15 or 16dpo. I waited until AF was 4 or 5 days late. I wanted to make sure she wasn't just late.

Did you :sex: yesterday? Maybe you OVed yesterday... because of my PCOS, OPKs don't really work for me. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm sure some other ladies are opk experts though :thumbup:

Oh, I live in Va. It was 20 dollars at CVS! Conceive Plus is great, too- just as keepsmiling said. I've heard that it works better that preseed, but I'm not really sure.

Ladies... I am cautiously announcing... but I got my first ever :bfp: this morning, after two years of trying. I am in shock. I cried when I saw it.
xxx

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :happydance::happydance: OMG
i am so happy for you this is so exciting for u guys

wot dpo r u

when wil i ov?
x

Thank you so much! I am about 15 or 16dpo. I waited until AF was 4 or 5 days late. I wanted to make sure she wasn't just late.

Did you :sex: yesterday? Maybe you OVed yesterday... because of my PCOS, OPKs don't really work for me. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm sure some other ladies are opk experts though :thumbup:
omg with my DD no drugs happened just natural i was 15/16DPO congrats

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!! Was this your first time taking clomid? I can't remember your background?

I was on my 5th round of clomid. Only my third actually ovulating though. (I didn't OV on 50mg or 100mg. So this was my 3rd round on 150mg.)
Miracles happen, ladies. You are all going to get there! I just know it!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
xxx

if i dnt get a pg this round or next time fs is upping mine to 150 x

Wow, amazing!! Hopefully the rest of us join you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->