clomid buddies

i do think the main msg is,, be blody careful with these things x

Hey keepsmiling... How do u feel this first cycle has gone for you, we are right around the same time frame on our cycles( I'm 3-4 dpo). I could feel my ovaries working so I'm optimistic that I ovulated, I just hope that we actually conceived. I know I am able to conceive( had a mc in January) I just think my body needed this extra help to release some eggs. I'm sending some baby dust your way!!!

awww thanks libs,, i think o ovdcos i was havin folliescans
i had one on monday and fs said id ov today but i got a pos opk monday and a neg tue so im assumin i ovf tue some point
yuh i felt mine working too
im gettin a few cramps today too
iv got pcos
wot cd did u ov xx

I'm pretty sure on cd 17-18. I had a pos opk on both those days but my temp went up A little on cd 18 and for sure on cd 19. So I think I o'd the same day as my 2nd pos opk. Sounds strange cause I was expecting to o a day after + opk, but this is the first time my temps have shown possible ovulation so I'm getting excited. :)

ohhh,, wel i think i ovd on cd 14,
cos i got a pos on cd 13 and then a neg on cd 14
when r u planning on testing?
xx

Hey girls just popping in. CD15 and nothing yet. :( I had some ewcm yesterday but none today and all negative opks so far. I had really high hopes for clomid and so far it doesn't seem to be work.

Well girls I'm officially out! :( Got the :bfn: blood test back today and
my temps have begun to fall. Oddly enough, even while I know AF is soon
to come, I feel better today than I have in over a week!
Still feel a little disappointed we wont be making that announcement @ Xmas,
but we know it will happen... it's just a matter of when. :shrug:

Good luck to all you!!... I'll probably still be here stalking! :haha:

Hi all,

just reading back and Vanillastar - how long have you been on clomid??? it will happen for soon im sure :) . This is my first time on it and i feel so so so so sick, the last couple a days have felt like morning sickness, headaches , nausea, being off food a little,
im sorry but im not sure of the codings here but i had cm yesterday too, and have been getting cramps last few days so i believe i have ovulated yesterday....
and also Libs, i too miscarried last this january, im sorry to hear of your loss, it is heartbreaking but all will turn out well, i have high hopes for everyone on Clomid here...
Look forward to hearing some more success stories...
Take care now and catch you all soon
Bex xx

Hi all,

just reading back and Vanillastar - how long have you been on clomid??? it will happen for soon im sure :) . This is my first time on it and i feel so so so so sick, the last couple a days have felt like morning sickness, headaches , nausea, being off food a little,
im sorry but im not sure of the codings here but i had cm yesterday too, and have been getting cramps last few days so i believe i have ovulated yesterday....
and also Libs, i too miscarried last this january, im sorry to hear of your loss, it is heartbreaking but all will turn out well, i have high hopes for everyone on Clomid here...
Look forward to hearing some more success stories...
Take care now and catch you all soon
Bex xx

Glad to hear you have ovulated and clomid worked for you.

This is my first cycle on clomid. I took it on days 5-9 and today is day 16.

VanillaStar- Don't get discouraged! I was on clomid for five rounds (3 at 150mg) before I ever got a bfp. It's going to happen! Just give it a little time :) It's not a miracle drug-- those :spermie: still have to get up there & do their job. Give it a few more cycles.
Good luck!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yeah i agree..and your not out yet because clomid usually causes late ovulation! I dont until cd 17 or 18 on clomid..and no positive opk until the day of o usually..so dont get discouraged because your still early in your cycle! :)

Hi everyone,
Went to get my blood test today and the result was 'your hormones are all normal'. I feel let down, as if I wanted them to find a problem to explain why I'm not getting a bfp!
They did find something odd though, apparently I have an organism on the cervix that 30% of people have, called U.urealyticum (sp?), which can sometimes impede the sperm's progress. So now I am imagining this organism guarding my cervix like a ninja bouncer or something :wacko:
If I get AF next week the doctor is putting me and DH on antibiotics to get rid of it, and then clomid. So we will see what happens I guess. We have to wait a lot don't we.
Anyway here is a flower for everyone on here :flower:

Yeah i agree..and your not out yet because clomid usually causes late ovulation! I dont until cd 17 or 18 on clomid..and no positive opk until the day of o usually..so dont get discouraged because your still early in your cycle! :)

Thanks, if you are right I should be ovulating soon as I am CD16 today. I called my dr today just because I wanted to know the range of when I should be ovualting. She said if I was going to ovulate I should have by now. But she also said she wants me to wait until CD35 and if I still dont have AF test, and if its negative call and we will go from there. I dont know why I would have to wait if she doesnt think I will ovulate. The other odd thing is that if I dont ovulate on this cycle she wants me to do another cycle on 50 mgs before she will up the dose. :shrug:

I started to taking Evening Primrose Oil yesterday as I was told it would help with cm and today its already helping. Its just creamy cm, but I have more of it so hopefully if I ovulate and my cm changes then it will help to increase that too.

On a side note, I am now an Aunt! My sister had her baby yesterday morning. :cloud9: He was 5lbs 15 oz and 18 inches long. Reminds me so much of my lil boy when he was a newborn as he was very close to the same size.

Thanks, if you are right I should be ovulating soon as I am CD16 today. I called my dr today just because I wanted to know the range of when I should be ovualting. She said if I was going to ovulate I should have by now. But she also said she wants me to wait until CD35 and if I still dont have AF test, and if its negative call and we will go from there. I dont know why I would have to wait if she doesnt think I will ovulate. The other odd thing is that if I dont ovulate on this cycle she wants me to do another cycle on 50 mgs before she will up the dose. :shrug:

I started to taking Evening Primrose Oil yesterday as I was told it would help with cm and today its already helping. Its just creamy cm, but I have more of it so hopefully if I ovulate and my cm changes then it will help to increase that too.

On a side note, I am not an Aunt! My sister had her baby yesterday morning. :cloud9: He was 5lbs 15 oz and 18 inches long. Reminds me so much of my lil boy when he was a newborn as he was very close to the same size.

Really? it is weird that ur dr said that..because mine has me do clomid day 5 through 9 and then start opk on day 12 through 20..so she doesnt count anyone out until day 20 with no positive opk..but she does do the thing where we wait til AF or cd 40 to start new clomid..and yeah they usually always try 50 mg two times..i have no clue why because when it didnt work for me the first time it didnt the second either and i just felt like i wasted a whole month..and i was pretty mad! but after that she started me on 100 mg and it worked right away.
that is great about ur new nephew! congrats! my daughter was reallly close to him in weight she was 5 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long! :)

Really? it is weird that ur dr said that..because mine has me do clomid day 5 through 9 and then start opk on day 12 through 20..so she doesnt count anyone out until day 20 with no positive opk..but she does do the thing where we wait til AF or cd 40 to start new clomid..and yeah they usually always try 50 mg two times..i have no clue why because when it didnt work for me the first time it didnt the second either and i just felt like i wasted a whole month..and i was pretty mad! but after that she started me on 100 mg and it worked right away.
that is great about ur new nephew! congrats! my daughter was reallly close to him in weight she was 5 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long! :)

Wow maybe I will still ovulate then. Im only CD16 and if it can take until CD20 then just maybe :) Glad to hear my dr isn't the only one who wants to do 50mgs twice, but you are right it does seem like a waste of time.

Aww sounds like you had a tiny baby too! So cute. My son was 5lbs 7 oz 19 inches long. :cloud9: I miss when he was that little, he is 2 now. My sister and I compared pictures of my son when he was a newborn to her lil boy and they look like they could be twins.

Hi ladies! :hi: Mind if I join you all??

Tomorrow will be my third dose of Clomid 50mg (CD5-9). This is my first cycle trying it. I've been having 60 day cycles and probably not ovulating because I'm still BF, so hopefully this will do the trick! FX'd!!

~Karen

Wow maybe I will still ovulate then. Im only CD16 and if it can take until CD20 then just maybe :) Glad to hear my dr isn't the only one who wants to do 50mgs twice, but you are right it does seem like a waste of time.

Aww sounds like you had a tiny baby too! So cute. My son was 5lbs 7 oz 19 inches long. :cloud9: I miss when he was that little, he is 2 now. My sister and I compared pictures of my son when he was a newborn to her lil boy and they look like they could be twins.

Yeah for me i usually get a positive opk on cd 17 in the morning or early afternoon whenever i take it..and then that night ill get those intense cramps and just generally sore and the next day it will be negative so i know that i ovulated..and i usually only get the positive day of ovulation. but one month that i was on it i didnt actually ovulate until day 18..and i got pregnant that time..so i wouldnt count yourself out. Also, last time it took me 100 mg to actually ovulate and after the 6 month break of TTC i ovulated the first month (which was last month) on 50 mg..so i guess its just how our bodies are..maybe thats a reason the dr tries 50 twice

Hi ladies! :hi: Mind if I join you all??

Tomorrow will be my third dose of Clomid 50mg (CD5-9). This is my first cycle trying it. I've been having 60 day cycles and probably not ovulating because I'm still BF, so hopefully this will do the trick! FX'd!!

~Karen

Good luck Karen. Have you had any side effects? I feel ya on the long cycles. Mine are usually 45 days :nope: Hopefully the Clomid will work for both of us. :hugs:

Yeah for me i usually get a positive opk on cd 17 in the morning or early afternoon whenever i take it..and then that night ill get those intense cramps and just generally sore and the next day it will be negative so i know that i ovulated..and i usually only get the positive day of ovulation. but one month that i was on it i didnt actually ovulate until day 18..and i got pregnant that time..so i wouldnt count yourself out. Also, last time it took me 100 mg to actually ovulate and after the 6 month break of TTC i ovulated the first month (which was last month) on 50 mg..so i guess its just how our bodies are..maybe thats a reason the dr tries 50 twice

Yea, that makes sense. I think I remember her telling me something about that it can take you body a cycle to get used to it. Cant remember exactly what she said though because that was at my appointment in the beginning of September and then I wasn't able to start the Clomid until after AF showed so during the waiting time I might have mixed things up.

So where are you in your cycle right now?

Im CD17 today, so hopefully today I will get + opk. When I went to the bathroom this morning there was ewcm on the tp so I checked and I have more ewcm right now then I have EVER had in my life. So I dont know if its because I have been taking the evening primrose oil, or if its because Im gonna ovulate but hopefully.

I am on CD 14 today and usually ovulate on cd 17 so in about 3 days hopefully! i started taking these fertileCM supplements that i bought, and im not noticing too much of a difference in CM so far..its been only 2 days though. Also i have noticed my boobs are sore and since yesterday i have been getting crampy..not sure if its something to do with the supplements or not. hopefully u get ur positive opk today! Symptoms sound promising!:happydance:

well i normally ov on the verrry rare occasion i do on cd 25 but on clomid this month i ovd cd 14 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->