clomid buddies

well i normally ov on the verrry rare occasion i do on cd 25 but on clomid this month i ovd cd 14 x

thats great!! usually clomid causes me to ovulate later so your one of the lucky ones who gets to earlier! :happydance:

I am on CD 14 today and usually ovulate on cd 17 so in about 3 days hopefully! i started taking these fertileCM supplements that i bought, and im not noticing too much of a difference in CM so far..its been only 2 days though. Also i have noticed my boobs are sore and since yesterday i have been getting crampy..not sure if its something to do with the supplements or not. hopefully u get ur positive opk today! Symptoms sound promising!:happydance:

Woo hoo only a few more days until O for you! :happydance: Do you temp or just do opks? I hope the fertileCM works, if not you might want to research evening primrose oil, because I this is only my 3rd day of it and I noticed an improvement the second day.

My opk was negative today, but Im still having a large amount of ewcm so I think I ovulation might be around the corner. When I ovulated last time I had ewcm for several days before ovulation so FX!

well i normally ov on the verrry rare occasion i do on cd 25 but on clomid this month i ovd cd 14 x

Woo hoo thats great! :happydance:

I am on CD 14 today and usually ovulate on cd 17 so in about 3 days hopefully! i started taking these fertileCM supplements that i bought, and im not noticing too much of a difference in CM so far..its been only 2 days though. Also i have noticed my boobs are sore and since yesterday i have been getting crampy..not sure if its something to do with the supplements or not. hopefully u get ur positive opk today! Symptoms sound promising!:happydance:

Woo hoo only a few more days until O for you! :happydance: Do you temp or just do opks? I hope the fertileCM works, if not you might want to research evening primrose oil, because I this is only my 3rd day of it and I noticed an improvement the second day.

My opk was negative today, but Im still having a large amount of ewcm so I think I ovulation might be around the corner. When I ovulated last time I had ewcm for several days before ovulation so FX!

Yeah im still hoping that i do ovulate this month! theres always that chance that i wont so i try not to get too overly excited lol. Last month i got all negative opks actually..i didnt get to do one on cd 17 though because i went out of town and forgot them but that night i was having pains so i knew that i did and i called the dr and blood test confirmed it a week later..but opk was neg on cd 16 and cd 18 so who knows if i would have gotten a positive one at all! i dont temp..from what i have heard your supposed to get an interuppted nights sleep for like 4 hours or longer and i never get that because my 2 daughters wake up 3 to 4 times a night to get them juice or milk or my oldest has to pee or something lol so im not sure temping would help me much..plus i can tell when i ovulate or not because i get really bad cramps and soreness it even hurts to walk..it lasts for about 2 to 3 hours then goes away. I just went to the bathroom and i had TONS of EWCM..more than i have ever seen so im hoping that its the fertileCM supplements working..now i just need ovulation to accompany it because i dont wana feel like i took them for nothing! :dohh:

hope i can join in
im on my first round of clomid 50
took it days 5-9 o'd for first time in a year on cd 19 now on 5dpo
side effects i got was just a few hot flushes
im now having af pains tasted blood in my mouth and had a temp dip today so im keeping calm not geting my hopes up but have my fingers crossed
anyday now for a couple of ladies to test
good luck:thumbup:

hope i can join in
im on my first round of clomid 50
took it days 5-9 o'd for first time in a year on cd 19 now on 5dpo
side effects i got was just a few hot flushes
im now having af pains tasted blood in my mouth and had a temp dip today so im keeping calm not geting my hopes up but have my fingers crossed
anyday now for a couple of ladies to test
good luck:thumbup:

i was on my first cycle 50mg 5-9 and I have a feeling I am pg just by my chart and my gut feeling

Weird thing happened today... tons of ewcm this morning and this afternoon and now this evening its gone...:shrug: Knew we should have :sex: this morning :(

im on cd21 and i had alot of discharge this morning my cycles are normally only 28 days what do u think this is ? do u think its normal?i dont normally hace any and was told last month b4 i started on clomid 50mg on days 2-6 that i was already ovulating on my own thanks thanks

Weird thing happened today... tons of ewcm this morning and this afternoon and now this evening its gone...:shrug: Knew we should have :sex: this morning :(

Hmm the same thing happened to me today too! after i posted earlier i had a lot i had to wipe (tmi sorry) like 3 times! and now theres nothing..maybe its just our bodies getting used to the new things we are taking (EPO for u and fertileCM for me)

Hmm the same thing happened to me today too! after i posted earlier i had a lot i had to wipe (tmi sorry) like 3 times! and now theres nothing..maybe its just our bodies getting used to the new things we are taking (EPO for u and fertileCM for me)

Wow thats so odd. I was thinking we should have :sex: this morning, but then I thought no I have to get around and get things done tonight will be fine, but now Im mad at myself. Hope it comes back.

I think I am out
BIG BIG DROP! I am still way above the cover line but its just the begining to getting AF :cry::cry::cry:
I really felt it in my gut That I was PG now I am strating to rethink it :cry:

I think I am out
BIG BIG DROP! I am still way above the cover line but its just the begining to getting AF :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry about the drop. I peeked at your chart and I definetly dont think your out yet! :thumbup:

I think I am out

Sorry about the drop. I peeked at your chart and I definetly dont think your out yet! :thumbup:

:flower: thanks. I have mixed emotions ya know now I just wait tick tock tick tock till the 27th/28th

Girls is this a + opk? Or close?

Test line is on the Left
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/100_0928.jpg

I took another opk this evening (its 9:30 pm) without holding my urine or limiting liquids and it is DARK. Darkest Ive ever had, so definetly positive and I am starting to get really crampy. So I think I should be ovulating soon. :happydance:

hlynn your only a few days from ovulation right?

:dust:

Good luck vanillastar!!

Tomorrow morning is last dose of 50mg for me... CD9. So far just getting an occassional hot flash.

So... on what CD do most people ovulate while on clomid??? Should I expect it to be later than CD 14?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->