clomid buddies

This morning was D Day! If they dropped I was DONE!!!! They didn't drop... I am still on the fence with things a little. BUT THEY STAYED UP... Omg I may pass out from suspense lmao
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still Getting :bfn: at 12 DPO with FRER so this is why I am nervous and scared

12dpo is still early to get a pos hun xx
i hope u all are right with the stil early. so many people are saying its early. I just looka t some girls and they get it now :cry: I said why can I be one of them :nope: but my temps are up there

i think most ppl dnt get a pos til cd 14 ish,, thats y u shudnt test til af is due,, but i no we all do xx

I took another opk this evening (its 9:30 pm) without holding my urine or limiting liquids and it is DARK. Darkest Ive ever had, so definetly positive and I am starting to get really crampy. So I think I should be ovulating soon. :happydance:

hlynn your only a few days from ovulation right?

:dust:

Awesome! :):) Yup..should be tomorrow! although im a little cautious to say that because i did take the clomid 2 days later than normal..usually i do it on 3-7 and this month it was 5-9 (4-8 if u dont count spotting but i always do) so it could be later than normal or at the same time..i have heard it going both ways..last night i was starting to feel really bloated and getting a little crampy though, not sure if this meant anything or not..i know that when i got pregnant with my DD i was on clomid 5-9, cant remember my day of ovulation though but it deff wasnt TOO late..so maybe it wont affect anything much...guess we will see..im gonna do another opk today..although last month i never got a positive and still o'd..ill keep you updated! lol

i think most ppl dnt get a pos til cd 14 ish,, thats y u shudnt test til af is due,, but i no we all do xx
yea I know :winkwink: I keep in mind I was 15/16DPO with my DD when I found out

Yeah when i was pregnant i got a negative at 14 dpo even! and was still pregnant. BFP when i tested again a week later! some people just cant find out early! it does suck at the time but hey if ur gonna get a BFP anyway u wont even remember all the BFN tests u took in the process lol! GL! :)

yea I know :winkwink: I keep in mind I was 15/16DPO with my DD when I found out

Yeah when i was pregnant i got a negative at 14 dpo even! and was still pregnant. BFP when i tested again a week later! some people just cant find out early! it does suck at the time but hey if ur gonna get a BFP anyway u wont even remember all the BFN tests u took in the process lol! GL! :)

thanks

We certainly do xxxx

Hello, hope you dont mind me asking you for a little bit help.
I am new to using forums and im finding it difficult on how to use this site, also there are many abrevations that i dont understand. I am on clomid 100mg just finished 1st month and im on CD 9 today. I have heard that you should not make love every night as the sperm needs to mature so we are doing every 2 days, does that sound about right? I have had terrible side effects, i done 5 months last year of clomid 50mg with shocking side effects was then changed to Tamoxifen after complaing to my fertility nurse about side effects, took that for the last month and fell but had a very early m/c:cry: now we are doing it on our own, 100mgs with no fertility docs. I just need some good advice and everyone on here seems soo friendly. i use clomid from days 3-7, how will i know without a OPK if the clomid has worked and if iv ovulated? on what cd is ovulation usually occur?
I wish you the best of luck.
Ps how do i add buddys? thankyou very much for taking the time to read.

hiya
well firstly welcome and i hope ur stay is a quick one
im taking it 100mg cd 2-6 and i got a pos opk on cd 14 buti had follicle tracking and used opks
id def recomend usin opks they have helped me alot
i think they say u normally ov from 5-10 days after ur last pill
if u dnt mine me askin how cud ur on clomid,, did u get it prescibed by ur fs

anything else u want to no il try ad help

I'm right there with ya girl :flower: Im just waiting on AF to get here, then I will be starting round one of my clomid. :thumbup: My doctor said to not worry about the side effects too much , if you took the time to read the side effects of asprin you wouldn't take that :dohh: My doc has me taking it CD 5-9 how about you?

Hello, hope you dont mind me asking you for a little bit help.
I am new to using forums and im finding it difficult on how to use this site, also there are many abrevations that i dont understand. I am on clomid 100mg just finished 1st month and im on CD 9 today. I have heard that you should not make love every night as the sperm needs to mature so we are doing every 2 days, does that sound about right? I have had terrible side effects, i done 5 months last year of clomid 50mg with shocking side effects was then changed to Tamoxifen after complaing to my fertility nurse about side effects, took that for the last month and fell but had a very early m/c now we are doing it on our own, 100mgs with no fertility docs. I just need some good advice and everyone on here seems soo friendly. i use clomid from days 3-7, how will i know without a OPK if the clomid has worked and if iv ovulated? on what cd is ovulation usually occur?
I wish you the best of luck.
Ps how do i add buddys? thankyou very much for taking the time to read.

hiya every1 im on c23 and my cycles are normally 28 days im gunna test in about 4 days i so hope i get a bfp!!! i doubt i will thou wish me luck ;-) ive had stomach and back pains also lost a little bit on cm or whatever u say for that a couple of days ago any1 else testing soon? x

JUST TESTED AND ITS AS FAINT AS EVER, I GOT MY :bfp: just now!!!!!!

I am spotting as well. brown but thats what happened with hailey. DH doesnt believe it till he sees a sono LMAO
I took this picture within Secs,
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/1-4.jpg

i got an almost positive opk today :) hopefully tomorrow will be the positive one and ovulation :D

https://i51.tinypic.com/16a9x8w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->