clomid buddies

Hi guys, can anyone please tell me how to get buddies on here and how I can start chatting to people? also some of the abreveations i dont understand in peoples posts.
I am currently taking clomid 100mg we are doing it ourselfs this time without fertility nurse but I could really do with some info/advice from ppl in similar situations. I really want to start chatting with other users.
thankyou for reading and i await your responses, hope iv posted this right lol as iv never used forums before. good luck to you all on TTC.:thumbup:

here is my opk from today..cant really tell if its positive or not..ill prolly just do another one later lol to see for sure :dohh:

https://i54.tinypic.com/ml5f6x.jpg

hiya every1 cd 24 for me wooop not long now and i can test ;-) i phoned my gyn as i go dry wen we bed and was told that u can use ky jelly does any1 know if thats ok to use? thanks
CONGRATS on ur VFP SNL ;-) all the best ;-) x

thanks ladies..i have been having lots and lots of cramping and soreness since about 2 pm..have barely gotten off of the couch..so i think this is it! that is one good thing about clomid is it always causes painful ovulation..although i know it doesnt sound like a good side effect it is for me just to know that i ovulated..especially since i dont get very convincing positive opks as u can see in the picture..its pretty dark but nothing like crazy dark ya know..guess im just one of those ppl lol :dohh:

hiya every1 cd 24 for me wooop not long now and i can test ;-) i phoned my gyn as i go dry wen we bed and was told that u can use ky jelly does any1 know if thats ok to use? thanks
CONGRATS on ur VFP SNL ;-) all the best ;-) x

i would say that is ok as long as ur past ovulation..i dont think it would hurt a pregnancy at all..i know i used it when pregnant with my second lol

Hi guys, can anyone please tell me how to get buddies on here and how I can start chatting to people? also some of the abreveations i dont understand in peoples posts.
I am currently taking clomid 100mg we are doing it ourselfs this time without fertility nurse but I could really do with some info/advice from ppl in similar situations. I really want to start chatting with other users.
thankyou for reading and i await your responses, hope iv posted this right lol as iv never used forums before. good luck to you all on TTC.:thumbup:

im pretty new here too..but i think most people just start new threads asking for a buddy who is about the same CD as them..if u go to the main page and go to TTC and then start a new thread..also u can always chat here since we are all on clomid as well :flower:

hey ladies i have a quick question..i just started a thread about it but noone has answered yet..

Boy these ovulation pains hit me hard today! and i look like im 5 months pregnant im SO bloated/swollen! DANG! so i was jw if midol is ok to take while ovulating? i know tylenol or ibuprofen would probably work for pain but what about this bloating/swelling?

i dont know what midol is but to be honest i took alsorts when i was preg with my son u should prob contact ur gp if ur really worried alot of things they say u shouldnt do while preg/trying to conceive if u arnt preg yet and in pain i would just take them and then contact ur gyn to ask if the pains are normal with ur belly bloating so much it could be something serious i hope this helps u ;-) x

i dont know what midol is but to be honest i took alsorts when i was preg with my son u should prob contact ur gp if ur really worried alot of things they say u shouldnt do while preg/trying to conceive if u arnt preg yet and in pain i would just take them and then contact ur gyn to ask if the pains are normal with ur belly bloating so much it could be something serious i hope this helps u ;-) x

well midol is basically the same main ingredient as tylenol which i know is safe while pregnant and TTC.. but it also has a diuretic in it for bloating.

im not worried about all the bloating and cramps because this happened to me last month also..last month the cramps went away after about 3 hours and the bloating went away the next day
and i had a blood test that confirmed it was ovulation a week later..so i know its typical for me when im on clomid to get pain and bloating..i just dont like it! lol:wacko:

Hi guys on my first cycle of 50mg of clomid,AF should not come around Nov 1st,no hot flashes a few mild headaches,no OV tugging or pains but some serious gas pains anyone have any of these?How many psitive do we have now i this thread?good luck everyone

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone too, nice to see some bfps on here!
I think I will be doing clomid next cycle as my temps are falling now and AF is probably on the way. I am pretty excited about taking some action in the next cycle, I will have clomid as well as an hsg, and antibiotics to knock out the ninja organism sitting on my cervix (did I tell you guys about this? it is freaking me out a little). So all of that together must have some kind of effect and get me going!:happydance:

Although, I don't want the bloating that comes with clomid - I have enough trouble with bloating already thanks!

I went to my doctor today and spoke about my irregular cycles. He said on the 3rd day of my next cycle to go get a blood test done. This test will determine the quality of my eggs. From that test result we will decide if clomid is what I need or invetro. I am very nervous. We have only been trying for a couple of months but bc of my long cycles my doc wants me to get this test done.

Has anyone had this test done?

Thanks,
Addie

I know there was something there but Temps dropped below cover line and I am out. :cry::cry::cry:
onto cycle #8
If I know my body AF will be here today sometime :cry:

I know there was something there but Temps dropped below cover line and I am out. :cry::cry::cry:
onto cycle #8

So sorry hun. :hugs:

Well my temp went up a bit today, but not enough to confirm O. I also have ewcm today so we :sex: this morning and probably will again tonight. Hope it isnt to late to catch the egg because I figured since I didnt have ewcm I wouldnt have a chance and now I have it lol.

onto cycle #8

So sorry hun. :hugs:

Well my temp went up a bit today, but not enough to confirm O. I also have ewcm today so we :sex: this morning and probably will again tonight. Hope it isnt to late to catch the egg because I figured since I didnt have ewcm I wouldnt have a chance and now I have it lol.

Good Luck hopefully you caught it! I dont do the temping thing..i just do the opks and :sex: then hoping i caught it! lol..but yesterday i was in pain and SO bloated and last month for me that meant ovulation so today i should be 1 dpo..on monday i will get BW done to make sure that i did though:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->