clomid buddies

I know there was something there but Temps dropped below cover line and I am out. :cry::cry::cry:
onto cycle #8
If I know my body AF will be here today sometime :cry:

so sorry..your not out until AF shows though!

I know there was something there but Temps dropped below cover line and I am out. :cry::cry::cry:
onto cycle #8
If I know my body AF will be here today sometime :cry:

so sorry..your not out until AF shows though!

I agree hun, keep your chin up, hopefully:af: doesnt appear, keep us posted. im waiting to see if i ovulate on the clomid, on cd11 of 28dc so started opk testing yesterday but still no line :-(
Best of luck
:dust:

hey girls,
i have fnished my round of clomid, and now on cd 8. my cycle varys, i was wondering when everyone starts their opk's i dont want to miss the big O... wondering if anyone could help me when to start taking the opks.

hey girls,
i have fnished my round of clomid, and now on cd 8. my cycle varys, i was wondering when everyone starts their opk's i dont want to miss the big O... wondering if anyone could help me when to start taking the opks.

i know your supposed to wait 3 days after u stop because i guess doing them too soon can cause false positives..so example i take them cd 5-9 and i start my opk on 12..so if your on 3-7 then u start cd 10..some people ovulate later and some sooner on clomid..im a late ovulater so i dont get my positive til cd 17 and i ovulate on that day usually..good luck! :thumbup:

On clomid 100 mg 28 dc and on cycle day 12, started testing yesterday, no signs of O yet :growlmad: waiting anxiously for line to appear, this is the first time iv used opk's, hope im doing it right and testing on the right days? my temp is always been 36.3c or 36.5c been doing it at 06.30am when i wake up and before i get out of bed, does this sound about right to you?
Good Luck.
PS. I am new to this site and forum stuff so just tryin to get the hang of things. :haha:

Really fed up today, im on cd13 2 days till O apparently but im getting nothing from my opk's, my temp again this morning was 35.3c its going down, not up? looks like first round out clomid 100mg maybe not worked. :shrug:
Iv had terrible side effects from the clomid and got to do it all again next month:cry:... Shouldnt have got my hopes up:growlmad:

hi girls AF is full on this morning so much I had to take a shower right away :cry: at 5:30am. I am so much better now then yesterday. I cried all day and night long. DH and I had a LONG LONG TALK and after this cycle he will be getting checked out finally :happydance::happydance:
I am very happy about this.
Onto Cycle #2 with CLomid CD 5-9 My cousin says I don't need it at all due to the fact I know my cycles so well and Ovulate on my own and get AF every 28/30 days like clock work.
I am NOT going to test anymore either untill AF is late. I feel I am so regular that why Am I going to waste tests :winkwink: So thats whats going on with me. Thanks girls for being here for me and supporting me through everything.

Hi hlynn,
Are you feeling any better today? what dosage of clomid are you on? im on 100mg and on cd 13 of 28 dc but my opks aint showing anything at all, finished my first round of clomid a week ago, I havnt had any cramping yet just really really tired and bloated, surely if im due to O in 2 days something should be showing on my opks? im doing 2 different tests a day from cd10, clearblue one first thing in the morning and sensitive 20muI in the afternoon and all im getting is the control line:growlmad: Im really starting to think october is a failed month :cry:
Hope you get a:bfp: this month.

hi girls AF is full on this morning so much I had to take a shower right away :cry: at 5:30am. I am so much better now then yesterday. I cried all day and night long. DH and I had a LONG LONG TALK and after this cycle he will be getting checked out finally :happydance::happydance:
I am very happy about this.
Onto Cycle #2 with CLomid CD 5-9 My cousin says I don't need it at all due to the fact I know my cycles so well and Ovulate on my own and get AF every 28/30 days like clock work.
I am NOT going to test anymore either untill AF is late. I feel I am so regular that why Am I going to waste tests :winkwink: So thats whats going on with me. Thanks girls for being here for me and supporting me through everything.

Hey hun, well to start with im sorry to hear :witch: arrived:hugs:
Thats good though that you's have spoken and agreed to get seen to. dont you think some of the clomid side effects are really horrible? I am on 100mg and i tend to be very bitchy and :cry: my eyes out alot at night time, I take my clomid cd 3-7 and only get the side effects on the nights i take the tablets as i take them at 06.30am every morning. im on cd13 today my ticker says 2 days till O but i have been testing twice a day since cd10 and still no sign of the line:growlmad: i finished my 1st cycle of clomid last week. its such a emotional rollercoaster of a journey that we are all in together. Keep you chin up for next month.... plenty :sex: &:spermy: for you.x

yay Munch for your ticker! You've got it all done now! :)

As far as your temps--mine always drop before I actually O--so keep testing, I bet you anything you will see a second line in the next few days!

Hi hlynn,
Are you feeling any better today? what dosage of clomid are you on? im on 100mg and on cd 13 of 28 dc but my opks aint showing anything at all, finished my first round of clomid a week ago, I havnt had any cramping yet just really really tired and bloated, surely if im due to O in 2 days something should be showing on my opks? im doing 2 different tests a day from cd10, clearblue one first thing in the morning and sensitive 20muI in the afternoon and all im getting is the control line:growlmad: Im really starting to think october is a failed month :cry:
Hope you get a:bfp: this month.

hey hun..i deff wouldnt be worried at all if i was you..i take 50 mg clomid days 5-9..but i dont ovulate until cd 17..once i didnt until cd 18..you are still waaay early in your cycle..clomid has the tendency to make cycles longer especially if you had a shorter one to start with..i think thats because its giving the eggs more time to mature as opposed to ovulating small immature eggs. Having said that you could still ovulate even tomorrow and just get your pos opk tomorrow..i dont get any positive ones until the morning that i ovulate...then im in pain all day after that lol. and if u go back and look i didnt even have a fully positive one and im almost 100% sure i ovulated. oh and my opks dont build up to a positive like some peoples..this cycle i had an almost non existant second line the day before i ovulated..i usually always get a second line but its always way lighter than the control and they dont get progressively darker or anything like that..its just barely there and then the next day its positive..so dont get worried yet! :winkwink:

hiya i have 2 days until my af is meant to be due and my temps gone really high is this a sign of pregnancy or just af is due? i dont feel anywhere near preg ;-( and all tests are neg now ;-( is any1 else testing soon? x

just alittle vent/and I am upset alittle
so girls I go on another board the CBFM some may as well. This girl was very adamant on me taking clomid when I have nothing wrong with myself and ovulate on my own and have normal cycles. she told me HOW dangerous it is and she warned me s. I explained to her to do some research thanks for the concerns I knew what I was getting into. I told her alot of woman on here and other boards go on clomid due to the fact of their DH sperm and try to make ovulation stronger. I was alittle hurt and upset that she used A WORD LIKE dangerous. and she worned me. I know what I am doing and read into it BIG TIME online before getting it. I mean I am only on 50mg and its days are 5-9 so we will see what this month brings if it doesnt work then I will stop taking it and go forward with things like IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->